3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Unless they're your protectorate, does it matter?

I do have historical ties to Cobra & Lucius/Dr Strange have abandoned it many times since.

No ur were never an insider of COBRA.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

No ur were never an insider of COBRA.

You abandoned them mid-war, now you're tying to reclaim the AA during the same war? lol

If I pass on the title of Cobra Commander, it will be to someone loyal. Not a bunch of back stabbing alliance hoppers.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Shut up more sensible people talking.

Sensible would be Lucius booting you from the alliance, because you're giving the view that his is just an extension army of General Kanabis.

In fact don't shut up, because you're building the case that Lucius and General Kanabis alliances are one and the same.

18 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I do have historical ties to Cobra & Lucius/Dr Strange have abandoned it many times since.

I consider the FCA within the Imperium's Area of Interest.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

So they aren't & therefore not an alliance under your definition. Therefore valid raid targets?

SNX recognizes the sovereignty of the FCA and should they come under aggressive attack we retain the option of supporting them in a situation-dependant manner.

If the Free COBRA Army fight Kashmir & C0bra until the end of this war for their independence; maybe they`ll get the AA back. However fleeing the war & expecting me to fight a war of independence for them to go straight back to Kashmir won't happen.

Edited by Sephiroth

45 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sep, you can't hope to have closer ties to COBRA than Lucius and I. We are some of its founding fathers. We created it. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Are you guys content sticking with the name you have now? Leaving mid war wasn't a good way to earn my trust, also I see no wars from you guys on C0bra or Kashmir.

You told me my leaving was a "test". You did not say I was bound to stay. I told you, I belong with the alliance that is the closest thing to the original AA that I and my friends founded. I even said I would still vote for you, what more do you want from me? The LPC believes in brotherhood and freedom for all above all else. So please brother, let me make my choice on my own free will. I chose to be with those whom I have been closest to since my time on CN began, and to dedicate the rest of my time here to rebuilding our home and reclaiming our legacy.

Edited by Dr Strange

6 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

You told me my leaving was a "test". You did not say I was bound to stay. I told you, I belong with the alliance that is the closest thing to the original AA that I and my friends founded. I even said I would still vote for you, what more do you want from me? The LPC believes in brotherhood and freedom for all above all else. So please brother, let me make my choice on my own free will. I chose to be with those whom I have been closest to since my time on CN began, and to dedicate the rest of my time here to rebuilding our home and reclaiming our legacy.

Bring Layton's head on a platter and we will call it a done deal.

11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If the Free COBRA Army fight Kashmir & C0bra until the end of this war for their independence; maybe they`ll get the AA back. However fleeing the war & expecting me to fight a war of independence for them to go straight back to Kashmir won't happen.

No one asked you to fight for us. If possible we intend to restore COBRA through peaceful and civil negotiations.

4 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

No one asked you to fight for us. If possible we intend to restore COBRA through peaceful and civil negotiations.

And there will also be no cobra until monsters inc is satisfied with Layton's fate

41 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You abandoned them mid-war, now you're tying to reclaim the AA during the same war? lol

If I pass on the title of Cobra Commander, it will be to someone loyal. Not a bunch of back stabbing alliance hoppers.

Sep I would say that during the course of this war, multiple COBRA AAs have been born. For example, your AA, shall we call it Libertarian Cobra? It follows the Cobra Commander, which I guess is a GI Joe reference. Then there is GKs "COBRA", which might as well be called "The Cult of Jack Layton". Then there is The Free COBRA Army. It seeks to rebuild the Criminal Organization of Bloodiness, Revenge and Advancement. They follow The Mandarin, and have nothing to do with GI Joe. Seriously everyone, when we came up with the name no one even mentioned GI Joe. I didn't even really know what it was until people kept saying we were referencing it.

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And there will also be no cobra until monsters inc is satisfied with Layton's fate

Dude there are like, three COBRAs already. The AAs isn't tied to the LPC or Kashmir, no one can really decided if there is or is not a COBRA AA. But really I'm shocked that everyone wants to fight over the name. I never dreamed something I made would become so popular?

2 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Dude there are like, three COBRAs already. The AAs isn't tied to the LPC or Kashmir, no one can really decided if there is or is not a COBRA AA. But really I'm shocked that everyone wants to fight over the name. I never dreamed something I made would become so popular?

Nope. We just like seeing Layton get rolled

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Forcing another alliance to fight LPCN's war is absurd.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. All the members of the FCA had either left the war or had (in my case) just finished their wars and were no longer capable of fighting anyway.

Or weren't involved in the first place.

Edited by Dr Strange

11 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

No one asked us if we wanted to fight it either! We was just declared on by C0BRA (with a zero).

As the the war progress you and other ex-members (some directly from C0BRA (with a zero)) join us to fight C0BRA (with a zero). Now C0BRA (with a zero) is beaten down and you say: "Please give us the AA, But we will not fight the people that wage war against you, No we will restore COBRA through peaceful and civil negotiations.".

But that is not the way the world works! We have objectives this is the reason we keep fighting. General Kanabis and Jack Layton are 2 of our objectives. Help us with our objectives and we will help you with yours.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I'm Cobra Commander, trying to interfere with our leadership is violating our sovereignty and terrorism. 

The irony of you arguing against my authority and sovereignty is funny considering you equating that to terrorism before. Don't meddle in Cobra affairs.

I am Cobra Commander now & this doesn't involve you.

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

They will fight, and they will love it.

This is a much more humane fate than what SNX gave their enemies.

15 minutes ago, tobiash said:

No one asked us if we wanted to fight it either! We was just declared on by C0BRA (with a zero).

As the the war progress you and other ex-members (some directly from C0BRA (with a zero)) join us to fight C0BRA (with a zero). Now C0BRA (with a zero) is beaten down and you say: "Please give us the AA, But we will not fight the people that wage war against you, No we will restore COBRA through peaceful and civil negotiations.".

But that is not the way the world works! We have objectives this is the reason we keep fighting. General Kanabis and Jack Layton are 2 of our objectives. Help us with our objectives and we will help you with yours.

Dude, General Kanabis has the AA we want, not the LPC. We are not asking you to give us anything, but we don't want to be on bad terms with you either. You could call us situational ally's but like you said, Kanabis's COBRA has been beaten to a bloody pulp. There's not really any fighting left to do, and if people would just be willing to talk things out, this situation could be resolved.