"My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir...."

This doesn't sound like the definition of loyalty to me....:huh:

Sounds like General Kanabis is an unfaithful traitor whose loyalty waivers and blows with the wind.

Edited by Hombre Sabio

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hombre Sabio said:

"My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir...."

Sounds like you are an unfaithful traitor!

Good luck Hombre, these people are immune to facts

Ones loyalty should always be to one's own comrades, not another alliance. It is the sovereignty of an alliance that lifts it above the state of nature, not cults, nor political parties, nor friendships abroad.

What a mess this thread has become. 

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ones loyalty should always be to one's own comrades, not another alliance. It is the sovereignty of an alliance that lifts it above the state of nature, not cults, nor political parties, nor friendships abroad.

I blame it on the SNX bourgeois

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What does it feel like to be used by Roal36? 

1 hour ago, Hombre Sabio said:

Sounds like General Kanabis is an unfaithful traitor whose loyalty waivers and blows with the wind.

"My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir because Severus was my leader and I believed in him. Gradually, I came to respect Kashmir and to perceive their enemies as my own.

I still do."

Posted the complete version for you, fella.

See: I can only be loyal to the leader of my Alliance. 

If he tells me we are to vote for Methrage and sign up with the Libertarians, I say, SIR YES SIR!

If he tells me we're severing ties with the LPC to sign a Protectorate with Kashmir, I say, SIR YES SIR!

Now what happens when your First leader runs away from a brutal melee he started to join/create several other AA's?

What happens when your Second leader goes completely inactive and is deleted, only to return and join another Alliance?

I'll tell you what. General Kanabis happens. Once I became COBRA's Third Mandarin, my loyalty was my own choice, and I chose Kashmir.

Edited by General Kanabis

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

"My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir because Severus was my leader and I believed in him. Gradually, I came to respect Kashmir and to perceive their enemies as my own.

I still do."

Posted the complete version for you, fella.

See: I can only be loyal to the leader of my Alliance. 

If he tells me we are to vote for Methrage and sign up with the Libertarians, I say, SIR YES SIR!

If he tells me we're severing ties with the LPC to sign a Protectorate with Kashmir, I say, SIR YES SIR!

Now what happens when your First leader runs away from a brutal melee he started to join/create several other AA's?

What happens when your Second leader goes completely inactive and is deleted, only to return and join another Alliance?

I'll tell you what. General Kanabis happens. Once I became COBRA's Third Mandarin my loyalty was my own choice, and I chose Kashmir.

If you lack common sense & only blindly follow orders, you're cut out to be a soldier at best. Not a leader.

The reason the LPC follows my lead is they agree with my decisions. Not because they lack freedom. Interesting how you put on that fake act of still being loyal with your votes when we didn`t need them after your loyalty shifted, while now acting like that proved anything good about you guys. It wasn't until SNX tried pushing me out suddenly as the last of you stopped voting for me it came down to the last vote in an election, it wasn't anyone from COBRA who cast that needed vote to make the difference.

However I let you guys leave in peace, you guys declared this war. Not me.

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If you lack common sense & only blindly follow orders, you're cut out to be a soldier at best. Not a leader.

The reason the LPC follows my lead is they agree with my decisions. Not because they lack freedom. Interesting how you put on that fake act of still being loyal with your votes when we didn`t need them after your loyalty shifted, while now acting like that proved anything good about you guys. It wasn't until SNX tried pushing me out suddenly as the last of you stopped voting for me it came down to the last vote in an election, it wasn't anyone from COBRA who cast that needed vote to make the difference.

However I let you guys leave in peace, you guys declared this war. Not me.

Can't be a leader if you've never been led.

I'm sure you'd have no such contentions If I were to blindly follow YOUR orders.

7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Can't be a leader if you've never been led.

I'm sure you'd have no such contentions If I were to blindly follow YOUR orders.

You're right, because you wouldn't be declaring on me in an aggressive war started by Jack Layton against us. You also wouldn't be fighting for Kashmir & have Jack Layton in your alliance.

Although if you blindly followed my orders with no regard to whether they made sense, you would still be more of a Lieutenant than leader. 

Edited by Sephiroth

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

So be it. I won't run away like Roal.

I won't bow down like Dr. Strange.

I will keep trolling you lot with our Cult theme and I will fight till the bitter end.

On this, our 1st month mark, I declare once more, SURRENDER IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Yes you are free to fight off LPC just do it outside COBRA alongside Kashmir or War Jesus. We are senior to you in COBRA and demand you to resign your post and step down honourably. You were choosen to be the Mandarin by us and now the time has come to pass the scepter.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Yes you are free to fight off LPC just do it outside COBRA alongside Kashmir or War Jesus. We are senior to you in COBRA and demand you to resign your post and step down honourably. You were choosen to be the Mandarin by us and now the time has come to pass the scepter.

You want the sceptre?

Come and get it, Roaly.

You know where to find me.

18 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You want the sceptre?

Come and get it, Roaly.

You know where to find me.

Oh come on General, do the right thing here. You have lost the support of the majority of COBRA nations so in what right do you still continue to function as one. Lets have show of hands either here or in the game or in our forums to know who supports you and who supports FCA. Also are you still pretending to represent COBRA or have you become the member of the cult.  If its the latter then handing over the old alliance should just be a formality isn't it.

Edited by Roal36

11 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Oh come on General, do the right thing here. You have lost the support of the majority of COBRA nations so in what right do you still continue to function as one. Lets have show of hands either here or in the game or in our forums to know who supports you and who supports FCA. Also are you still pretending to represent COBRA or have you become the member of the cult.  If its the latter then handing over the old alliance should just be a formality isn't it.

You resigned your post, remember?

You

Literally 

GAVE UP.

I have only lost support from cowards, traitors, and quitters. 

If the likes of Methrage and The Rebel couldn't make me surrender, what makes you think you will?

Quit while you're ahead, quitter.

25 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You resigned your post, remember?

You

Literally 

GAVE UP.

I have only lost support from cowards, traitors, and quitters. 

If the likes of Methrage and The Rebel couldn't make me surrender, what makes you think you will?

Quit while you're ahead, quitter.

Yes. I gave up because I knew COBRA was a toast no matter what I did. Your insistence on not accepting defeat no matter what, your insistence in going for a long war when clearly you and I and the of COBRA are not prepared for it or have the capability for it made sure that I had no future in COBRA. Our nations are young and not prepared do this kind of battle. Sephiroth is prepared he has the wonders and improvements for it even Jack Layton can survive in such a warfare, Rebel is also prepared just like that. But not me or the rest of the alliance. I didn't quit I accepted defeat and made peace agreement that didn't humiliat me or even you, a good ruler will know when to accept defeat and surrender. You have shown that you are not clearly such a leader.

I was the field marshal of COBRA meaning the head of the armed forces and defense and when I said that we are not capable of fighting them any longer or holding our defences you should have listened to me you didn't heed my advice when I held a post, so don't use the excuse that I resigned to not heed my message again.

Also its your choice now to air our laundry in public as you are not responding in game.

I request Kashmir to advice GK to give in to our demands as its for the best interests of COBRA of which you are still a protector.

Oh don't be under any delusion of you being abe to hold us back. Each and every minute you spend arguing with me here only impacts you. COBRA is not yours to hold onto, if your own alliance don't want you then why do you stay in it and fight under that banner.

As I said you can carry your fight with LPC any way you please I don't want to interfere with your plans on that front. What is the problem in giving back the alliance to its rightful custodians.

11 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I request Kashmir to advice GK to give in to our demands as its for the best interests of COBRA of which you are still a protector.

COBRA is a sacrificial pawn for Kashmir, you really think they care about an alliance they easily manipulated to turn on their previous allies? Also I doubt Kashmir wants Judas on their AA right now, so I doubt he has anywhere else to go.

Normally desertion in war I consider a bad trait, but with GK's blind loyalty to someone who directly betrayed both LN & Minc; I think someone would leave out of common decency with GK/JL ordering COBRA to betray a former ally.

GK if you care about advise on how to lead, dropping JL is step 1. JL has never helped you out of loyalty,  only because he enjoys war without caring why he fights. You`re an easily manipulated fool as far as Judas Layton is concerned. He wouldn't hesitate to betray you if ordered by Kashmir.

Sensible people are there in Kashmir and they will give GK the best advice which in this case is pretty obvious. I have trust in Kashmir to resolve this minor issue the best way possible so that all the parties can move on in their own directions. I even think JL can give GK some good advice on this matter.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

COBRA is a sacrificial pawn for Kashmir, you really think they care about an alliance they easily manipulated to turn on their previous allies? Also I doubt Kashmir wants Judas on their AA right now, so I doubt he has anywhere else to go.

Normally desertion in war I consider a bad trait, but with GK's blind loyalty to someone who directly betrayed both LN & Minc; I think someone would leave out of common decency with GK/JL ordering COBRA to betray a former ally.