Announcement from GATO, TSC, and Atlas.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freelancer, the thing is we already won the war above 10,000 NS, it's simply a matter of containing them below that point, and below 5,000 NS when possible. Ultimately this is not a brown war because these terrorists are always fighting one alliance or another, SNX is merely the latest to get handed the hot potato. So leaving brown or "surrendering" as Meth demands wouldn't solve the problem long term, if they don't attack SNX again, odds are they will attack our allies or someone else. Appeasement doesn't work, and it's not the right thing to do to dump the garbage on someone else's lawn.

While this is true and being familiar with meths tactics, what's your solution once he's sitting by himself out of anarchy and goes after your low level tech farms who he will beat every single time and we all know why that is, point being unless you have the ability to keep in anarchy for months where he can't attack I don't see an amicable end game solution for either of you. Again I refer to the overall cost of this, at what point do you say this isn't worth it anymore, because lets face it, there not going anywhere.

The world can thank us, or more than likely spit on us... it doesn't really matter. We will do our duty either way.

lol and this why Esoteric loves you.

If a certain conflict got resolved, I'm sure that the signatories might consider that avenue.

It seems all options are on the table from the look of it....

Also, I enjoyed chatting with you as well. Let's get Seph and Junka in a room and put them in one of those I love my sibling shirts until they get long...

I'll fight you at least an additional round personally before there can be peace. At least twice in this thread I see you continuing that non-sense, so I'll need to fight you at least 2 more full rounds before you learn anything.

electionmarch42016_zpszh7yxxzl.png

Please re-read the above comment yourself, but imagine that instead of you saying it to Junka, he said it to you.  Are you afraid?  Are you impressed?  Do you feel at all like ending the behavior Junka is complaining about?  If the answer is "no" (which it should be) what is the point for making a comment like that in the first place? 

Let's get Seph and Junka in a room and put them in one of those I love my sibling shirts until they get long...

Only if the room is sound proof.

But how else are we going to be able to generate the appropriate carnal noises for Keelah's leaked tape?

franz the doomassador!? ... no... no... I can't grasp DK doing something right for once.

and on an even more-positive note, Franz is a proven Stonewall repellent. :D

Freelancer, the thing is we already won the war above 10,000 NS, it's simply a matter of containing them below that point, and below 5,000 NS when possible. Ultimately this is not a brown war because these terrorists are always fighting one alliance or another, SNX is merely the latest to get handed the hot potato. So leaving brown or "surrendering" as Meth demands wouldn't solve the problem long term, if they don't attack SNX again, odds are they will attack our allies or someone else. Appeasement doesn't work, and it's not the right thing to do to dump the garbage on someone else's lawn.

The world can thank us, or more than likely spit on us... it doesn't really matter. We will do our duty either way.

Recieves hundreds of millions of aid, still outdamaged (decisively) by m inc

Recieves hundreds of millions of aid, still outdamaged (decisively) by m inc

Really hundreds of millions, could most of it not simply be tech deals?, after all that's what you claim all your aid is about is it not?, Also so what if they get aid that's what happens when you have allies and friends you can count on is it not?.

If you do not see that, you might want to get a new group of friends just saying.

Really hundreds of millions, could most of it not simply be tech deals?, after all that's what you claim all your aid is about is it not?, Also so what if they get aid that's what happens when you have allies and friends you can count on is it not?.
If you do not see that, you might want to get a new group of friends just saying.

Get back on that treadmill tubby. The war will be over by the time you get down here.

Just to note - the word "decisively" is supposed to be used for situations in which the issue in doubt has actually been resolved by the action to which the adverb applies. You probably mean something else.

Really hundreds of millions, could most of it not simply be tech deals?, after all that's what you claim all your aid is about is it not?

Since when are tech deals labeled as "war aid" unless you're saying all that war aid sent to SNX is actually a loan that requires future payment in tech...

So what is it war aid as labeled or a loan which matures and makes SNX tech slaves the longer the war goes on as more and more loans are taken out?

I'm going to go with the prior :)

Since when are tech deals labeled as "war aid" unless you're saying all that war aid sent to SNX is actually a loan that requires future payment in tech...

So what is it war aid as labeled or a loan which matures and makes SNX tech slaves the longer the war goes on as more and more loans are taken out?

I'm going to go with the prior :)

When haven't tech deals been labeled war aid?, we all know buying tech is cheap, we also know that doing a tech deal 9m for 100 tech gives you what 7.5m extra cash for the war you are fighting ?.

When did the rules change on this, I know I have had some time away from the world but any aid sent to a nation at war is used to fight that is war aid no matter how you label it or how you repay that nation for sending you cash?

Or are you saying its ok as long as you label it tech ?

I don't think I've ever hit someone for selling tech to someone I was fighting. At some level, tech deals don't make that much of a difference, and it's better in the long run if both parties continue to do them (quicker recovery, that kind of thing). 

If a certain conflict got resolved, I'm sure that the signatories might consider that avenue.

I'd be very open to this.

When haven't tech deals been labeled war aid?, we all know buying tech is cheap, we also know that doing a tech deal 9m for 100 tech gives you what 7.5m extra cash for the war you are fighting ?.

Firstly I wasn't talking about insinuated labels, I was talking about physical labels. When you said aid sent SNX during the war is tech deals, it isn't because its clearly labeled "war aid" for the most part.
Secondly using SNX as your used example, SNX do one slot for one slot tech deals. What you decide is and isn't the right price to pay for tech, does not matter as you're not the one buying.

I was buying tech at one slot for one slot over 6 years ago and classed them as charity deals, mainly for allies.

When did the rules change on this

What rules? There are no rules.

Or are you saying its ok as long as you label it tech ?

Buying tech while a seller is at war has always had a risk.

When do you label tech deals as war aid?

I'm not going to dignify terrorist propaganda with replies, if anyone legitimate wants to discuss whether the SNX-Animalz agreememt was a white peace I am available to clarify that matter here or by PM.
Methrage and company can bleat all they want about barely holding on to a senate seat, SNX will continue to support non-terrorist senate candidates who support brown stability, including the Seven Days under the Sun candidate who was cheated out of his senate seat. This entire war is a wakeup call for us and shows we can no longer be isolationist on brown and that we need to take a more active role in brown affairs.

As there is an open public record of you and your ally (TAO) discussing a pre-empt on LPCN.

You hit LN, and you label them as the terrorist. You've begged all you can possibly beg. You've had bear Calvary unit ghost, you've had war aid, you've had TCA, you've had TAO- you've tried stripping him of his senate seat. You've tried calling his seat illegitimacy.

You've barked off at the older brown sohere nations because you farm tech (and I happen to like TSC, atlas we've had our feuds but none recently, and I've never dealt with GATO).

You attempted to use WC as your pr train.

And what has it gotten you? You're still out-damaged, your ally, TAO has shrunk by 90%, stonewall has been exposed as a wimp, and doom daddy and doom mommy are getting tired of buying you cars, because you repeatedly crash them in a ditch. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

While you guys have been busy bickering over who has the biggest stimulus package, I have been busy becoming Doombassador of Doom Kingdom. My first action is to congratulate Atlas on signing this treaty.

wait what franz is the Doombassador ,how the hell did this happen?i demand a recount of the votes. :wacko:

dk should attack stonewall for posting all those dumb things on the dk alliance recruitment page. I think one of them says doom fights for stonewall. is this true I didn't think this guy was a shot caller his alliance has 4 people and his posts are the most retarded pretty even with junka. 

It's sad that Doom friendly alliances like NoR and GLoF for example have to suffer due to the loss of tech sellers because of this war. Alliances who have nothing to do this must now be inconvenienced all in the name of Junka's ego. 

As soon as we are done decimating SNX we will resume our tech deals, so it's not that serious, but all the collective annoyances combined, and how it effects innocent people is notable.

It's sad that Doom friendly alliances like NoR and GLoF for example have to suffer due to the loss of tech sellers because of this war. Alliances who have nothing to do this must now be inconvenienced all in the name of Junka's ego. 

As soon as we are done decimating SNX we will resume our tech deals, so it's not that serious, but all the collective annoyances combined, and how it effects innocent people is notable.

Trust me your 15 nations are not holding anything up, there are 385 ish nations on brown alone loads are doing tech deals so do not worry your little head about that i am sure everyone is getting the tech they want and need :).

I do however find it funny you believe you are so important that your what 15 nations (Animals, LN and Minc) would hold up anyone from buying tech LOL, 

Trust me your 15 nations are not holding anything up, there are 385 ish nations on brown alone loads are doing tech deals so do not worry your little head about that i am sure everyone is getting the tech they want and need :).

I do however find it funny you believe you are so important that your what 15 nations (Animals, LN and Minc) would hold up anyone from buying tech LOL, 

When nations see the label "Made in LPCN", they know it's quality tech

not that chincey "Made in SNX" generic knock-off