Announcement from GATO, TSC, and Atlas.

I'm not going to dignify terrorist propaganda with replies, if anyone legitimate wants to discuss whether the SNX-Animalz agreememt was a white peace I am available to clarify that matter here or by PM.

Methrage and company can bleat all they want about barely holding on to a senate seat, SNX will continue to support non-terrorist senate candidates who support brown stability, including the Seven Days under the Sun candidate who was cheated out of his senate seat. This entire war is a wakeup call for us and shows we can no longer be isolationist on brown and that we need to take a more active role in brown affairs.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to dignify terrorist propaganda with replies, if anyone legitimate wants to discuss whether the SNX-Animalz agreememt was a white peace I am available to clarify that matter here or by PM.

Nobody needs clarification, when an aNiMaLz government rep has already clarified or don't they count no more even though they signed it.

-----

You need to work on your spool as you're a crap spin doctor.

Maybe SNX would be better served with fresh leadership.

Utilizing the larger nations of SNX, I could use that aid efficiently to quickly grow the entire active micro range into having MPs & making enough money to start buying tech very quickly & not need tech deals anymore..

SNX reminds me a lot of how the FCC was, not much of a fighting alliance before I took over; although they did have a lot of big nations who had grown to massive sizes from not fighting. If those larger SNX nations are active and care about the alliance enough to send aid; 60,000 Avg NS & having everyone active nuclear capable within a few months should be easy; along with everyone reaching the stage where they make enough daily buying tech makes more sense than selling it. I could turn SNX into a real war alliance. Quickly bringing the smaller nations up in strength, far above anything I've ever seen Junka reach. 

I've been wanting to get out of the lower tiers asap, which is why the GOONS War started to bore me. If you accept me as your new Leader, I'll allow Junka to hold an internal management position if he wants & Galerion to remain the SNX Senator. If you guys want leadership who knows how to get your alliance ahead; rather than one of tech farms; I could help.

2 months would be more than enough to get every nation big enough selling tech isn't needed & they still make money if they send tech with no payment if they don't build up their tech.

So we can work together towards a united Brown Team to reach new height, or will Junka continue to lead you towards your end?

I've fought other alliances who said they would never surrender before like Junka, not all of them kept together when a stubborn leader starts a war & refuses to admit defeat or make things right. The Senate votes when I needed them were Junka's chance to show maybe we could work together & he wasn't 100% against me, but instead he tried his hardest to do the opposite. Before Junka went full hostile towards me, I've been wanting to help SNX & have a lot of leadership experience even with bigger alliances Pre-Karma.

You keep underestimating your enemy and insulting their pride, but I promise you your about to lose that Senate seat again that you hold so dear....and that is my promise to you. A good leader knows when he is beaten but you obviously don't know that nor do you know what humility is. enjoy the last time being on the senate because with all your bribing...it is just wasted money and tech as I will personally see to it that you don't hold that seat.

How will you see to it? By posting another
mental breakdown nation information:

mLWGdvQ.jpg

Tell you what big boi I be willing to place a wager if you really wanna test your luck I was debating on if I wanted to reply and I decided to humor you. I got way more in my arsenal then you guys do on top of that you really wanna talk about whos mentally stable? lol look at whom you allied yourself with. I heard you were a decent fighter that being said I was hoping to have my chance with you in this war but it does not seem it will happen but I will let you sit there and eat those words when Methrage loses his Senate permanently. 

Tell you what big boi I be willing to place a wager if you really wanna test your luck I was debating on if I wanted to reply and I decided to humor you. I got way more in my arsenal then you guys do on top of that you really wanna talk about whos mentally stable? lol look at whom you allied yourself with. I heard you were a decent fighter that being said I was hoping to have my chance with you in this war but it does not seem it will happen but I will let you sit there and eat those words when Methrage loses his Senate permanently. 

A wager on what? You seem to of went off on a tangent after that.

Don't say things like that about wars ending as Mr Junka is the final person on my bingo card.

As for whether Methrage is brown senate or not senate is inconsequential to me as I'm on red.

1866417f166a488217dbf14721226c6c.png

5813677959a593ba6c3645fe302defff.png

Interesting, for a professed Libertarian these look like the actions of establishment neocons. In all seriousness though, when I read everything above and Sir Kindle makes the most sense we've got a problem.

I'm going to address both of you, I'll start with you Junka, we've talked allot and I respect your leadership style, I truly do, but at what point do you think your foreign investors will consider this a bad business deal ? Fathom this, WC wakes up this morning reads the morning news and see's her stock price in the Imperium has dropped 20 points, what do you think her next move should be? Hold on to her stock, or dump it and go for the short squeeze,

I'm a business man first and foremost & when it becomes obvious to anyone watching that their investment is losing money, if I was that company's CEO I'd be very concerned, two words you don't want to be associated with  "FIRE SALE"

Sephiroth, Have you lost it ? Do you think making statements such as these in public none the less will garnish you any points ?

Maybe SNX would be better served with fresh leadership.

Utilizing the larger nations of SNX, I could use that aid efficiently to quickly grow the entire active micro range into having MPs & making enough money to start buying tech very quickly & not need tech deals anymore..

I don't care if you are winning this war, all this does is piss off your opponent even more, after reading this hell I want to sanction you're arrogant ass and dig in even more. That's why there will never be peace

I'm here for one reason, and that's GATO and Atlas, while I may joke, GATO has been on Brown 10 fucking years and what you two have done to this team is equivalent to what a certain president has done to another world.

To have a great military machine you also need one hell of an economic base to support it, I think it's time you both come to the table, swallow your pride and come to an agreement everyone can live with, cause DragonsPhyre's right this shit has gone on far to long.

OK lets look at the points shall we.

GATO, TSC and Atlas if you are going to do something man up and do it, posting in a public post claiming you have something planned is as worthless as reading Meth and junka going back and forth.

LN, Animals and M inc has already lost, the day an alliance have to beg for tech deals in order to maintain a war that's when you know its over (wonder how much longer they can last, the cash has already started to dry up), I am not saying SNX are better fighters even when people like Meth has so many wonders it should be an easy face roll war for them, the truth is SNX just has a bigger backing, SNX does not need to beg for aid, they do not need to beg for tech deals, even without the support of Doomsphere. SNX could still easily win this war in the long term they simply have more nations and better backing (Before anyone get mad I am talking about without any outside help, (I would just love to see SNX Vs LN, Animals and M inc without any outside aid at all) then we could just have a one topic for them to spit their lies and bull crap.

I will say this however Meth is very good with war of the words, when someone can endlessly post the same crap 10-15 time a day in all topics thats crazy.

Did SNX give Animals white peace? who cares really what does it matter nothing, the truth of it is Animals hit SNX first I do not care about anything else but the war screen and it shows Animals hit first, as for LN damn even if they get peace when i drop down to that crappy ns level im going to nuke them anyway, as for M inc they are just drama queens who high in the lower tier as to never lose that much nothing more they are scared to grow as they will risk losing more.

So to cap this all off, in a few months I will be within range and when this day happens SNX will no longer be a problem for Meth and his butt boys, this will be a sure thing

GATO, TSC and Atlas if you are going to do something man up and do it, posting in a public post claiming you have something planned is as worthless as reading Meth and junka going back and forth.

I hope you can see the irony in posting this, especially since its you posting it. As you have been blasting on about doing the same thing everyday now, change the record :p

So to cap this all off, in a few months I will be within range and when this day happens SNX will no longer be a problem for Meth and his butt boys, this will be a sure thing

A few months that's optimistic, its took you about a month to drop a few 1000 NS. Edited by the rebel

on the schoolyard today:

Bully: I'm going to punch you!

kid: o.k.

Bully: but in months from now. im just too fat to swing today.

kid: o.k

Bully: but remember kid im going to punch you and im going to remind you every day because I have to remind myself and unlike u I forget things easy so its just better if I remind you everday.

Bully: oh and if you get someone to help you who is my size your a wimp, but if someone else does the exact same things I do they are stupid because being a hypocrite is just something I don't understand but remember kid im going to punch you in a few months from now.

Bully: so be ready ur getting punched (((bully walks away))

kid: wft

^^deliverance taking to anyone I have ever seen him talk with on these forums. also rebel don't be scared of that emperor guy I am fighting him he is really easy to fight he gets a little emotional though so be careful don't want to hurt anyones feelings don't cha know

# Easiest War Ever

:war:

like the old proverbial wisdom of rukunu n kindle "animalz love or no love" o/

Sephiroth, on top of the condition of Complete surrender by SNX, we should add that Junka be removed from power and exiled from brown. How can we stand by and allow him to ruin SNX, a fellow brown sphere alliance? SNX isn't even the real enemy I bet 90% of them don't know the real truth behind whats going on and are being spoon fed Junkas endless web of lies and propaganda. These nations are suffering solely for the propose of upholding Junka's ego. I'm not saying that as soon as I get out of anarchy I'm not going to light up 3 SNX guys right off the bat, all I'm saying is I am starting to feel bad about it.

How many times can someone blatantly lie to you before you decide to just complete ignore everything they say? What goes through your mind when you see someone type "SNX-aNiMaLz agreement was not a white peace" yet you have screen shots that prove otherwise in your possession? Removing Junka from power, and exiling him is the only way brown will be able to achieve piece. Even a complete surrender isn't sufficient anymore because that just gives Junka time to lick his wounds, brainwash SNX members who do not see these forums, and plot another cowardly attack on us.

So if the LPC truly wants to live up to it's set standards, and accomplish the goals it has set which is the unity, and prosperity of brown we must remove the cancer which is Junka. Or it's just eternal war. Only two options.

OK lets look at the points shall we.

LN, Animals and M inc has already lost, the day an alliance have to beg for tech deals in order to maintain a war that's when you know its over (wonder how much longer they can last, the cash has already started to dry up), I am not saying SNX are better fighters even when people like Meth has so many wonders it should be an easy face roll war for them, the truth is SNX just has a bigger backing, SNX does not need to beg for aid, they do not need to beg for tech deals, even without the support of Doomsphere. SNX could still easily win this war in the long term they simply have more nations and better backing (Before anyone get mad I am talking about without any outside help, (I would just love to see SNX Vs LN, Animals and M inc without any outside aid at all) then we could just have a one topic for them to spit their lies and bull crap.

I will say this however Meth is very good with war of the words, when someone can endlessly post the same crap 10-15 time a day in all topics thats crazy.

Did SNX give Animals white peace? who cares really what does it matter nothing, the truth of it is Animals hit SNX first I do not care about anything else but the war screen and it shows Animals hit first, as for LN damn even if they get peace when i drop down to that crappy ns level im going to nuke them anyway, as for M inc they are just drama queens who high in the lower tier as to never lose that much nothing more they are scared to grow as they will risk losing more.

All Dragonsphyre, our leader btw, said was that GATO hates to even think about getting involved as basically it's none of our business or concern but both Seph and Junka have talked to our gov to lean on the other...so, we'll gladly mediate..for now.

Truth be told GATO probably only votes with about half to 2/3 of the membership.... we could get serious about getting two candidates going or supporting a 3rd party or two if we feel we need to. Then maybe this goes away on its own.

I don't doubt it, When dream and mpol were all over him it was the most damage he took and he still kept coming, Devialance, this is an unwinnable war, it's one of the reasons we got out of it as quick as we could and it didn't take long for our bean counters to get that message across to our upper tier throwing double digit millions at it. 

With us we want some kind winning result and it just wasn't happening, it's the very reason we threw a billion down drain we all had in PLW and moved to aqua, the team was no longer a viable investment in our eyes at the time.

Buying votes seems a tad underhanded...just saying.

I didn't buy my last vote & while I did urgently want that last vote to ensure victory in the last minutes of the election; all I needed to do was ask a friend & problem solved.

Junka attacked my allies & trying to get them to quit the LPC in some messed up "negotiation" I think is more underhanded than doing what's needed to make sure Junka failed; as he fails at all things lately.

So him trying to intimidate my supporters to abandon me using war & breaking treaties as leverage; I think is the more underhanded move & I just did what I needed to counter Junka's sudden attempt to push me out when most had already used both their votes. Edited by Sephiroth

I don't doubt it, When dream and mpol were all over him it was the most damage he took and he still kept coming, Devialance, this is an unwinnable war, it's one of the reasons we got out of it as quick as we could and it didn't take long for our bean counters to get that message across to our upper tier throwing double digit millions at it. 

With us we want some kind winning result and it just wasn't happening, it's the very reason we threw a billion down drain we all had in PLW and moved to aqua, the team was no longer a viable investment in our eyes at the time.

Freelancer, the thing is we already won the war above 10,000 NS, it's simply a matter of containing them below that point, and below 5,000 NS when possible. Ultimately this is not a brown war because these terrorists are always fighting one alliance or another, SNX is merely the latest to get handed the hot potato. So leaving brown or "surrendering" as Meth demands wouldn't solve the problem long term, if they don't attack SNX again, odds are they will attack our allies or someone else. Appeasement doesn't work, and it's not the right thing to do to dump the garbage on someone else's lawn.

The world can thank us, or more than likely spit on us... it doesn't really matter. We will do our duty either way.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Freelancer, the thing is we already won the war above 10,000 NS, it's simply a matter of containing them below that point, and below 5,000 NS when possible. Ultimately this is not a brown war because these terrorists are always fighting one alliance or another, SNX is merely the latest to get handed the hot potato. So leaving brown or "surrendering" as Meth demands wouldn't solve the problem long term, if they don't attack SNX again, odds are they will attack our allies or someone else. Appeasement doesn't work, and it's not the right thing to do to dump the garbage on someone else's lawn.

The world can thank us, or more than likely spit on us... it doesn't really matter. We will do our duty either way.

The more you say you won this war and the last one, the less likely you make it for those trying to negotiate peace for you to have any success. for every time you claim victory in your previous war on aNiMaLz or this war; I'll fight you at least an additional round personally before there can be peace. At least twice in this thread I see you continuing that non-sense, so I'll need to fight you at least 2 more full rounds before you learn anything.

The SNX-Animalz agreement was not a white peace, and we are not going to rewrite history to appease a delusional megalomaniac who thinks he's winning when he's not even a top 120 alliance anymore.

Also for all your boasting about the Senate & "winning", you've never won first place once & failed to push me out despite your best efforts. Also I'm beating you in the elections so far, so enjoy never winning.

electionmarch42016_zpszh7yxxzl.png
Edited by Sephiroth

Frankly, with nations that small, Meth/co can't do !@#$ really. They have become target practice for small nations who can easily be rebuilt beyond the range that meth/co can grow if SNX/co keep at it. 

Enough money has been dropped you think that would already be the case.