Announcement from GATO, TSC, and Atlas.

Your obviously too stupid to read as I posted a hypothetical to match his and it is known fact that attacks on SnX are answered by TAO so no threats needed... :ehm:

Oh so you don't speak facts just "hypotheticals"... What's that word for when you say something stupid... Ah you're backpedaling ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so you don't speak facts just "hypotheticals"... What's that word for when you say something stupid... Ah you're backpedaling ;)

lol keep digging sweetboi I am not backpedaling on anything TAO will in FACT counter Anyone who attacks SnX per our treaties... :popcorn:

Hmmm interesting TAO can take one member and run through your AA like Sherman through Atlanta if you hit our allies...best you keep your yap shut and stop threatening our treaty partners... :psyduck:

Go for it! :ehm:

O'rly Freelancer? :popcorn: How about a 1 vs 1 our top guy against your top guy? :awesome:

Yea right, I may be slightly obnoxious but not stupid, but if it's games and strategic ops you like, take me or anyone under me see how a one one one pans out.

Stonewall I'm not getting into a pissing match with you it's counter productive and pointless, not mention stupid, this thing on Brown has gone on to long and theirs a proposal on the table that fits everyone objective, not to mention if SNX could pull that off would be Historic, being a History buff I thought you'd enjoy what could transpire.

Edited for tablet mis-words and typos

Edited by Freelancer

lol keep digging sweetboi I am not backpedaling on anything TAO will in FACT counter Anyone who attacks SnX per our treaties... :popcorn:

We all know you say things, then when confronted on the things you say you turn into a pussy.

Sounds like a threat to me with an un said but implied or else:

...best you keep your yap shut and stop threatening our treaty partners... :psyduck:

@Magicninja Methrage is definitely a threat and we are handling him as the serious issue he is. We don't have any illusions as to the tenacity of our foe and his determination to destroy the Imperium; when SNX is gone, he will go after Atlas, GATO, and everyone else who doesn't submit to his LPCN fantasy. So rather than trying to be a tough guy on here you should be recognizing the benefit we are providing this sphere by standing our ground in this defensive war.

I became a threat when you aligned with Stonewall & attacked our allies. So I would hope I'm a threat to you, but I'm friendly with the rest of the Brown Team & was friendly towards SNX until you decided to be my enemy.

Also me not using sanctions to my benefit in this war or any other though all the months I've been Senator shows I've been good for the Brown Team with my voting record. The Brown Team would be worse off with me not in the Senate & the Brown Team maintaining a perfect record on only passing good proposals would be unlikely to continue if I were pushed out of the Senate. Edited by Sephiroth

We all know you say things, then when confronted on the things you say you turn into a pussy.

Sounds like a threat to me with an un said but implied or else:

same words majic ninja used...tit for tat...Your so tore up by the two ass whoopings and impending third one coming up you run around forums looking for some way to get back at me like a little spoiled ex gf or something...Your throwing more lies and crap in every thread to see if it sticks...I said months ago I would hit you if you ever left Invicta or at my convenience and did just that and only reason you hit me 2nd time instead of me hitting you is because you were in PM and made it impossible... :v: You're like a little dog following me around waiting for me to take a dump so you can stick your nose in it and smear it on the screen...keep digging sweetboi! :popcorn:

... particularly as GATO recently celebrated (very quietly) 10 years of unbroken existence

[...]

Optional Non-Aggression
In order to make sure that this stability stays well into the future, the below signatories agree that they will not attack each other under any circumstances, unless they want to.

[...]

Bizarre treaty is bizarre. So.... Is this a birthday announcement?

Either way, have a very optional (belated) birthday, if you want to, GATO.

Well, this got quickly out of hand. Obviously tempers flared a little here, and equally obviously nobody is going to be fighting anybody 1x1, 4x4, or in any other capacity. Not that we all wouldn't appreciate the deep irony of an optional NAP causing a war.

Margrave, you said in another thread that you couldn't understand why alliance gag orders existed. I wonder if you still hold that view...

Brown on brown violence... it's what we do best :P

Herb-Kane_Battle-of-the-Red-Mouthed-Gun.

no... no you don't... in fact, snx doesn't do anything but farm, let's not pretend you've been anyone and everyone to help clean up your mess

@Magicninja Methrage is definitely a threat and we are handling him as the serious issue he is. We don't have any illusions as to the tenacity of our foe and his determination to destroy the Imperium; when SNX is gone, he will go after Atlas, GATO, and everyone else who doesn't submit to his LPCN fantasy. So rather than trying to be a tough guy on here you should be recognizing the benefit we are providing this sphere by standing our ground in this defensive war.

Well....that's just sad..... Sorry man. I didn't know your alliance had such low self esteem and was that paranoid. Didn't SNX form out of half decent alliances? WTF happened here? Was I asleep THAT long? ffs.........

Why don't you go hang out with your TAO pals on pink.... they seem to like you.

I offered a counter scenario deal for both of you... :awesome: Who what? :blink:

As in, who is TAO? Had never heard of her but found it is a 5 nation pink alliance apparently?

Bean has an impressive nation. I'll give you that and will assume that is the one nation you mentioned. He could hit two maybe three nations in GATO.....and ruin them real well no doubt.... but that's hardly the whole alliance.....so your "counter" makes little sense to me. Perhaps you care to elaborate?

Well....that's just sad..... Sorry man. I didn't know your alliance had such low self esteem and was that paranoid. Didn't SNX form out of half decent alliances? WTF happened here? Was I asleep THAT long? ffs.........

As in, who is TAO? Had never heard of her but found it is a 5 nation pink alliance apparently?

Bean has an impressive nation. I'll give you that and will assume that is the one nation you mentioned. He could hit two maybe three nations in GATO.....and ruin them real well no doubt.... but that's hardly the whole alliance.....so your "counter" makes little sense to me. Perhaps you care to elaborate?

TAO is an alliance where stonewall sits around and post pictures. It was formed when DK kicked him out and he ran trying to get SPTR support who got sick of him and left.

Most of his treaties involve forging signatures.

He has since then tried getting good with SNX hoping to earn doom father and doom mother support. Junka wants to be respected, yet SNX has had to bring in DK and TCA because atm m inc is more-than-quadroupling them in damage.

in short, Stonewall is a wimpy poser and that's pretty much TAO in a nutshell.

Fun Fact: The Rebel once called Stonewall a pussy and challenged him to a 1 on 1 dual. Stonewall was scared and cried about having to war him. This factual statement can be seen in the "together as one commuique" thread.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Bizarre treaty is bizarre. So.... Is this a birthday announcement?

Either way, have a very optional (belated) birthday, if you want to, GATO.

We're finally old enough to realize that sometimes you need to teach your friends a [hard] lesson :ehm:

He wants to aggressively control the Brown Team, as a Doom colony to ensure Doom can sanction anyone on any color for any reason. I'm the first line of defense against his insane ambitions for totalitarian control & defeating me would just be one step of many he would take to achieve complete control while getting anyone opposed to him rolled. SNX militarily is a joke & if they just move off Brown everyone would be better off.

Removing him sooner rather than later is best, since he will always want more power.

He wants to aggressively control the Brown Team, as a Doom colony to ensure Doom can sanction anyone on any color for any reason. I'm the first line of defense against his insane ambitions for totalitarian control & defeating me would just be one step of many he would take to achieve complete control while getting anyone opposed to him rolled. SNX militarily is a joke & if they just move off Brown everyone would be better off.

Removing him sooner rather than later is best, since he will always want more power.

Oh...ok then. Whatever. I don't care about whatever conspiracy you guys are fighting over or anything of that sort....

Margrave, you said in another thread that you couldn't understand why alliance gag orders existed. I wonder if you still hold that view...

Not sure how he feels, but I can give you an idea how my upper echelon thinks of gag orders. :P

To: Freelancer    From: Esoteric    Date: 2/29/2016 6:04:56 PM

Subject: HEY, WTH are you doing

What makes you think I'd go back to brown not to mention placing the entire alliance on over watch duty for a glorified school yard brawl?

Esoteric
Edited by Freelancer

Oh...ok then. Whatever. I don't care about whatever conspiracy you guys are fighting over or anything of that sort....

The only way they've been able to cause us any problems is DK's influence in getting alliances to stop doing tech deals, if they're able to push me out of the Senate they are likely to try sanctioning us off the sphere. Although we'll continue fighting for freedom on the Brown Team even if we need to endure a month of sanctions if they manage to push me out this election.

The only way they've been able to cause us any problems is DK's influence in getting alliances to stop doing tech deals, if they're able to push me out of the Senate they are likely to try sanctioning us off the sphere. Although we'll continue fighting for freedom on the Brown Team even if we need to endure a month of sanctions if they manage to push me out this election.

You two have been in one giant pissing match ever since we, The III Percent left the team, I watched you make some smart moves then two days later do the stupidest thing and get played, same goes for Junka, I actually was impressed at what SNX was able to accomplish in 3 days with AFRO, was it justified ? 

In my eyes no,  (OOC)( it's like sicking the IRS on 501c political party because there kicking your ass ) (/OOC)

Was it justified in Junka's eyes and do I see his point of view, absolutely ! I just couldn't of got that op green lit within my structure, it's an offensive war plain and simple and that's something we just don't do without a damn good reason.

You two have a few alliance's who vote your candidates and support you on the senate front, what they don't support is your need to hit the declare war button every week when one of you two gets a wild hair up your ass and that's why the aid that used to flow doesn't.

The one move I've been waiting for from both of you hasn't even been considered as far as I can see, you'd be in a world a hurt the second you tried it, but I'm amazed you haven't.

I was friendly toward SNX until they teamed up with Stonewall and became openly hostile towards the LPC, so I never asked for conflict with them. I was busy fighting GOONS who insisted on fighting until their war chests ran out before quitting with me as the target. I didn't want that conflict with GOONS to drag out for so long either, but I wasn't going to complain about them not wanting peace. SNX attacking saved us the need for picking a reason to attack over for everything they did while I was fighting GOONS..

So we'll fight them until they've learned not to be hostile towards the LPC. Trying to make deals with members to quit? Junka really knows how to paint a target on himself, although I was always in anarchy as he caused trouble so I couldn't hit SNX until they declared on me. Also he had someone from TAO attack me while I was fighting GOONS to help them keep me in anarchy previously as well.

I was friendly toward SNX until they teamed up with Stonewall and became openly hostile towards the LPC, so I never asked for conflict with them. I was busy fighting GOONS who insisted on fighting until their war chests ran out before quitting with me as the target. I didn't want that conflict with GOONS to drag out for so long either, but I wasn't going to complain about them not wanting peace. SNX attacking saved us the need for picking a reason to attack over for everything they did while I was fighting GOONS..

So we'll fight them until they've learned not to be hostile towards the LPC. Trying to make deals with members to quit? Junka really knows how to paint a target on himself, although I was always in anarchy as he caused trouble so I couldn't hit SNX until they declared on me. Also he had someone from TAO attack me while I was fighting GOONS to help them keep me in anarchy previously as well.

waah cry us some tears they are delicious...We will always be hostile to lpn and you will always be in anarchy so you cannot get at soft targets as we love watching you get all flustered and spewing excuses as to why your broke and getting your ass whooped by noobs, all of your AA and most of your followers are perm fixtures in the <5k NS strength where all of you will be soon... :v: You make threats and every time you get out of anarchy you attack 3 more noobs who are inactive and no wonders and then brag about your damage ratios lmao...Ninja please! Then when your beat down and out of money you pucker up your lips begging for cash playing the victim card being oppressed by the AAs you have attacked on a repeated basis... :ehm: You and your harem of bottombois spew lies and twist words and do log dumps of BS nobody cares about all over the forums thinking your doing something that will somehow effect the outcome of the war or get folks lining up to aid and assist you in your new fetish for rogue attacks by your bottomboi posse but in fact you just show your true colors of whiny bullies who cry when the rabbit has the gun and lie and twist people's words to fit your delusions of grandeur...It is quite sad and amusing at the same time watching your side filled with whiny temper tantrums and snitchbois trying to snitch and wear the title like they are proud of it... :facepalm:  

waah cry us some tears they are delicious...We will always be hostile to lpn and you will always be in anarchy so you cannot get at soft targets as we love watching you get all flustered and spewing excuses as to why your broke and getting your ass whooped by noobs, all of your AA and most of your followers are perm fixtures in the <5k NS strength where all of you will be soon... :v: You make threats and every time you get out of anarchy you attack 3 more noobs who are inactive and no wonders and then brag about your damage ratios lmao...Ninja please! Then when your beat down and out of money you pucker up your lips begging for cash playing the victim card being oppressed by the AAs you have attacked on a repeated basis... :ehm: You and your harem of bottombois spew lies and twist words and do log dumps of BS nobody cares about all over the forums thinking your doing something that will somehow effect the outcome of the war or get folks lining up to aid and assist you in your new fetish for rogue attacks by your bottomboi posse but in fact you just show your true colors of whiny bullies who cry when the rabbit has the gun and lie and twist people's words to fit your delusions of grandeur...It is quite sad and amusing at the same time watching your side filled with whiny temper tantrums and snitchbois trying to snitch and wear the title like they are proud of it... :facepalm:  

speaking of tears... oh boy! that thread where you complained about da webel making you look bad... wow! and everybody cares about log dumps- it makes this world fun.

stonewall the wimp! as seen in the thread "together as one commuique"

I invite all to see the REAL stonewall

This is why negotiating peace is pointless, thanks for proving my point.

No peace budro but if you want peace terms I can give them to you anytime you want them.... :ehm: Peace for you is simply an excuse to end the war long enough for you to get aided up so you can rogue out again as proven time and time again...We have all been down this road before and it always ends the same you get peace, talk crap and make threats while you rebuild a little and plot and then you hit soft targets and it starts all over again...Welcome to the story that never ends... :awesome: What is it not even March and this is 2nd if not 3rd war you have had against Doom AAs? :v: