Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

Before you become powerless, Junka, do you wish to apoligze for any of your crimes against against a once loyal friend? There was a time all you needed to do was ask and you would have my help. I always enjoy helping those I perceive as freinds

Immortan Junka's Crmes making him unfit to lead & an Enemy of the LPC

Junka's crimes involve being part of the reason for every dispute between the LPC & Doom Sphere after 'the war with Kashmir was put to an end.

His crimes include getting others to attack the LPC, Blackmailing members of the LPC into leaving, using both war and treaties as leverae to getting aNiMaLz to leave the LPC many times. He was involved in conspiring to get COBRA to leave the LPC & was the only one with a real motive.

Solutions

When Junka abused the kindless of White Chocolate to try putting me and her at odds, that only adds to his crimes. I think a clean solution would be Junka is forced out, I could lead if SNX lacks capable & willing leader, while increase efficiency and still supplying DK tech at $18m/300t. Supernova X would have better efficiency with someone who knows the exact forumulas for a new nation to maximize growth. Also DK would have an alliance on Brown who sells them tech and isn't always trying to use them to start fights with other alliances in Brown. Instead someone who trades with them and doesn't need their protection.

I can do for SNX what I did for FCC when they had a leadership void. I strengthened our position, more than almost quadrupled our NS within maybe 2 months leading up to the Karma War; then brought FCC a complete victory in their first war.

Leaving FCC is what killed the alliance since those who said they would fill my spot failed and let it die by going into inactivity. When a founder brought up a vote to remove me when I wasn't as active after our main adversary was beaten, I stepped down even though the alliance voted against removing.

I led FCC because they wanted me to lead, not a single person voted against me on being King after someone else proposed the Charter change., everyone was in favor except one abstainer. The same guy who eventually brought the vote up to try removing me. His motion to remove me failed, even his wife voted against removing me. However with a founder strongly opposed me, I didn't feel I had everyone behind me and in a moment of weakness I decided to let someone incapable of leading have the alliance back

Without unanimous support for me to lead as I had been used to over the past year, with someone I trusted saying he could take my place & me not being as active as I was when I had a strong ambition, I stepped down and left when I found out the one I trust to take my pace was conspring againt me and recued me to lowest membership level; while to make things worst lied about thinking he could fill my role. He didn't..

I trusted they would be fine without me, instead they ended up with inactive leadership & the one war they got in after I left before disbanding, they lost. Turning their perfect win streak, not so perfect.

So my greatest sin is I left the FCC when they need me most, I handed power over to those who had no capacity to lead. Not only did I let down the FCC, I also let down the Citadel. Cooperation had reached new heights in the Citadel when I was King, but after I was gone Citadel fell apart not long after with FCC no longer active within it

Since then to atone I've decided never to join an established alliance who doesn't want me to lead, for many years I sentenced myself to fighing on my own, fighting whoever want to pick a right even when the odds were 1 vs 200+. I destroyed all I had cared about in CN up until that point by stepping down

What I want is an alliance with great people who want me to lead, ones who I can consider the alliance's growth more important than my nation. A brotherhhood who helps each other out, actually are relevant on Brown unlike Junka who is trying to pit Doom against the LPC, thinking if he weakens us he'll get more respect & I'm sure he doesn't care about what harm he causes Doom.

If leadership change doesn't work, any nations who switch to Alpha Nexus, will remain under the protection of LN & the others will make for a fun surprise if anyone actually attacked. Those nations doing $18m/300t deals with DK will continue as long DK doesn't stop us dong whats needed to remove a trader to both our spheres power, he's been purposely sabotaging any improvements in a relationship DK. Franz, WC, Tidy Bowl Man & the list goes on who are good people in DK I think that bond is what has caused all his attempted to drag us into war with each other has failed every-time.

Once I left FCC over a Founder and some co-conspriers trying to pressure me leave the FCC even, despite the alliance voting against removing me, even if not by a large enough margin as I want. If felt i didn't have the full alliance behind me, I'm not sure I deserved the chance to rule an established alliances, with the resources needed to bring about great growth. However  I will never leave LN, the LPC or any alliinces who puts their trust in me again over thinking if my approval rating isn't perfect, maybe the considers with no solutions are right & I should let them have their way. He was wrong and I should of held my ground, when I failed the FCC I gave up on everything for a long time.

Those who need a leader who will increase the strength of rhe alliance over dragingg them in fights they don't want or just making me rich; I can do it better than anyone I can think of. If I led SNX, the division on Brown would be over & WC would have a real friend leading SNX. Rather than a tech farm, partners who benefit each other.

I don't seek meatshields, I seek those who will vote for those who will uphold Liberty on Brown & make sure anyone who could be classified as a meatfied is a nuke capable warrior before fighting.

If it benefits the LPC and allows others to grow, I'll fight a limitless time on my own before  ask a non-nuclear nation to hit a nuclear one.  I can take the heat & want only warriors are prepared for combat to fight. I was loyal supporter who want work together so we can all achive greatnes. Help the weak become stong and keep them out of battle when possible until they gain nukes at least, although of course those with a strong will fight aren't forced to.

So do you want to me as leader of SNX and see what I'm really capable of dong when i have something I have a starting point? Do you want assist removing from Junka even if I don't replace him? Or do you want to stay involved as i stay jusice & put an end o his obsssion with turning our sides against each other? Junka's crimes are to bad for anything to come in the way of Justice, WC I've been your friend way longer than Junka; while he was posting anti-Doom propaganda weekly.

White Chocolate, if you trust me over this traitor who only seeks to manipulate Doom Sphere into turning us into enemies. Remember that even with every dispute between DK & LN started over the actions of others were quickly resolved as soon as we spoke. That is because we are friends and try to avoid fighting each other even when others conspire it to happen. However choosing to protect someone who chooses to constantly conspire against me and black mail my allies into betraying me would be a betray of our friends.

So if you don't want to get involved, you don't need to. (Even if I'd love for us to work together towards a great solution on this with no bloodshed)

If anyone wants to argue for Junka's innocence or try justifying his constant crimes against me, now cam state your thoughts & make clear where you stand.

Those who wish to make suggestions on the punishment, what it should it be or who they think should lead SNX In his place; now is the time to make those arguments as well

I think at the very least Junka should be removed from SNX, absolving them of all guilt form his actions & him permanently moving Brown while under attack until he does.

This is a pubic trial & this thread will decide his fate, as well as those who wish to support regardless of his obsession to undermine me on Brown and Blackmail my allies to betray me.

Junka can't hide from punishment he deserves more than anyone else. I thought Kashmir was trying to start a fight with us right after white peace with the COBRA incident, turned out it was Junka who got into their heads and convinced them to get their hands dirty for him.

However Junka remaining the leader of a Brown alliance while under DK protection will lead to war whether I choose to ignore his many crimes or not, since here will always be a next one he is working on.

So lets work on a solution which doesn't give Junka the war between LPC & Doom he desires so much, but instead decide on a solution which makes a known traitor no longer a problem for either of us. Something I've learned is never trust a traitor or it will come back to haunt to you. I'm also giving Doom an honorable way they can sever ties with Junka, before he causes unfixable damage for your reputation. His treason and scheming, while using Doom alliances as pawn for his ambitions to what will never be in his reach; both sides have just reason to hand out punishment to both him and those in SNX who choose to go down with. I'm willing to help SNX who has a leader problem, but I can only help those who will accept it. If SNX doesn't experience improvement with me leading, every month someone wants to chalange me for the position we can have another vote on the leader. I'm fairy confident I would quickly prove myself much better than Junka or previous leadership on making SNX into a great alliance.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow I read the whole thing,what is wrong with me?

Also kudos for caring this much Meth, you are a dying breed.

Thanks, Verizon has lowered our internet speed to near unusable levels for downloading some copyrighted episodes. So I know its full of typos and trying to fix them despite my internet barely working, but I appreciate you focusing on the message instead.Somebody needs to care or the world begins to become one where less  people care like a chain reaction. Had I started the LPC a month earlier, Xoin might still be here still. People need hope for a better place, improvement.

Where people like Junka don't go around acting like they have massive support on their side as they betray allies and friends, convince alliances to sign with them just so they can use cancelling the treaty as leverage to get that alliance to betray another.

It was highly suspect when as soon as Kashmir declared COBRA under their protection & them leaving the LPC, one of the first posters was Junka saying he recognized the new leadership as legit and appreciated what Kashmir did.

Then it was highly suspect when TOA was discussing closer tiers, even merging together, then as soon as they signed a treaty with SNX; aNiMaLz were told to betray the LPC or be cancelled on.

Then suspect again was after aNiMaLz was attacked by SNX, Junka wanted me in the talks so he could constantly blame me for every second aNiMalz was at war for not signing his treaty, despite my signature never being needed for them to have peace.

Then he directly blackmails aNiMaLz after signing a NAP with them, saying if they don't betray the LPC he'll cancel on them. Every betrayal leads back to Junka, with him having the only real motive. Stonewall didn't even have a coherent reason for why he did what he did.

Also kudos for caring this much Meth, you are a dying breed.

I gota agree, I have no vested interest in this, nor want any, but holy crap batman, he needs to get some fresh air or my personal recommendation to keep him grounded in reality "a piece of strange"

But after reading all this, not once but twice to make sure I grasped everything correctly, How is GATO or Atlas reacting to this ongoing sage that LPC & SNX continue on the sphere, do they consider you all immigrants polluting their countryside?

Methrage no longer wants to take over NSO, he's settled for taking over SNX. ;)

That is the most efficient route, most are already on The Brown Team with full TC's the transition would be seamless to the rest of the flock

Edited by Freelancer

I gota agree, I have no vested interest in this, nor want any, but holy crap batman, he needs to get some fresh air or my personal recommendation to keep him grounded in reality "a piece of strange"

But after reading all this, not once but twice to make sure I grasped everything correctly, How is GATO or Atlas reacting to this ongoing sage that LPC & SNX continue on the sphere, do they consider you all immigrants polluting their countryside?

GATO and Atlas cancelled on SNX as soon as he became leader. I have friendly ties with GATO and Atlas, even if we're not allies.

While they haven't weighed in, I don't think they would be sad to see Junka no longer leading a Brown alliance & doubt they will really get involved in this. I haven't asked help from them, since our relationship isn't so close they assist me with my problems. However SNX really has no influence or ties on Brown, Junka just has a massive ego & thinks undermining me will somehow make him the King fo the Brown Team. He doesn't like to cooperate with others, the reason he's got away with his treason so many times is I perceived him as a friend and was always trying to get him on board with working together on Brown. Although he always rejected for one reason or the other, but I never wanted to believe he was conspiring behind my back while i was trying to find way we could work together.

So me seeing him as a friend allowed him to get away with more than anyone else, but he's proven forgiving him for treason only gives him the opportunity to try again shortly after.

Also if SNX took Junka and put him as their leader right away despite it having the immediate effect almost all their allies canceling on them for it, I'm willing to help them out if a shortage of capable leaders is such an issue it will make them hesitate to remove Junka. However whether someone from DK takes over, another SNX member; myself, as long as Junka is removed from power that is what needs to happen.

GATO and Atlas cancelled on SNX as soon as he became leader. I have friendly ties with GATO and Atlas, even if we're not allies.

While they haven't weighed in, I don't think they would be sad to see Junka no longer leading a Brown alliance & doubt they will really get involved in this. I haven't asked help from them, since our relationship isn't so close they assist me with my problems. However SNX really has no influence or ties on Brown, Junka just has a massive ego & thinks undermining me will somehow make him the King fo the Brown Team. He doesn't like to cooperate with others, the reason he's got away with his treason so many times is I perceived him as a friend and was always trying to get him on board with working together on Brown. Although he always rejected for one reason or the other, but I never wanted to believe he was conspiring behind my back while i was trying to find way we could work together.

So me seeing him as a friend allowed him to get away with more than anyone else, but he's proven forgiving him for treason only gives him the opportunity to try again shortly after.

Also if SNX took Junka and put him as their leader right away despite it having the immediate effect almost all their allies canceling on them for it, I'm willing to help them out if a shortage of capable leaders is such an issue it will make them hesitate to remove Junka. However whether someone from DK takes over, another SNX member; myself, as long as Junka is removed from power that is what needs to happen.

It's no secret I've always liked Junka's leadership style, he runs a tight ship, you either lead, follow or get out of his way, it's one of the reason's one of our JC's just loves him, however that JC also had {ooc} 12 years of military life {/ooc} His opinion against the rest gets skewed from time to time, it's why the check and balance we have keeps 25 guys at bay running rough shot all over the planet.

Point I'm trying to make whether you like it or not, GATO will always be recognized as the defacto leader of the Brown Team, not because there the most powerful, because it's tradition, and unless you've got plans on removing them from the team ( I'm sure CnG would love you all to try that stunt ) what's the point in all this minus the alliance and secret squire !@#$?

You have been on a rampage to somehow unite a team that does not want to be united, trust me I was as close as it could get and you're little band of misfit's along with the inadequacy of Legion-X and a few others reduced it to rubles.

You're trying achieve something that's unobtainable at least at the moment from my vantage point, then again I'm wearing bifocals these days. 

Edited by Freelancer

It's no secret I've always liked Junka's leadership style, he runs a tight ship, you either lead, follow or get out of his way, it's one of the reason's one of our JC's just loves him, however that JC also had {ooc} 12 years of military life {/ooc} His opinion against the rest gets skewed from time to time, it's why the check and balance we have keeps 25 guys at bay running rough shot all over the planet.

Point I'm trying to make whether you like it or not, GATO will always be recognized as the defacto leader of the Brown Team, not because there the most powerful, because it's tradition, and unless you've got plans on removing them from the team ( I'm sure CnG would love you all to try that stunt ) what's the point in all this minus the alliance and secret squire !@#$?

You have been on a rampage to somehow unite a team that does not want to be united, trust me I was as close as it could get and you're little band of misfit's along with the inadequacy of Legion-X and a few others reduced it to rubles.

You're trying achieve something that's unobtainable at least at the moment from my vantage point, then again I'm wearing bifocals these days. 

Closest brown unity comes is Atlas GATO due to our multiple ties to each other. But then again I'm just now chilling and going with the flow. No point getting bent out of shape I just sit back and sleep.

Closest brown unity comes is Atlas GATO due to our multiple ties to each other. But then again I'm just now chilling and going with the flow. No point getting bent out of shape I just sit back and sleep.

Other than COBRA getting couped shortly after joining, among the original 3 LPC alliances unity is strong. Which is why Junka's obsessive attempts at trying repeatedly to convince them to betray us has failed.

Relations between the LPC and GATO/Atlas I would describe as friendly, at least compared to SNX, who Junka has made it his mission to turn SNX into our enemy for as long as he is in charge.

Edited by Sephiroth

first 10% some crap about who knows what, next 80% Mrth talking about how he $%&@ed over FFC and blaming others, last 10% !@#$%*ing and moaning about something that he does not like, also know as the methrage

I helped FCC go from a dying inactive alliance to a very active one fully ready to take part in the Karma War,  they experienced a lot of growth. I left when a sizable portion thought I should step aside and a founder was complaining everyday. So when I left I thought I was putting an end to internal argument & there was a successor ready to take my place.

It wasn't until after I left I realized nobody could take my place and nobody had the ambition to lead. So I saved FCC and made it reach its greatest heights from its lowest point when I became leader. So if stepping aside to let someone else take over is !@#$@#$ them over, sure. Its sort of true because even if those who wanted me to step down didn't realize it, they needed me. Once I left there was no going back, so that was an end of era. 

Edited by Sephiroth

My understanding is that Meth feels Junka has been abusing power and claiming he is acting in the interest of people like WC and meth wants WC/DK to let him roll Tywin.

I know for a fact he has been abusing his power, harassing my friends and trying to black mail them into betraying me. So there is no question he deserves to be rolled, its just a matter of whether WC/DK want to back him despite his dishonorable actions he's done in the name of Doom Sphere.

I figure its best to give to them a heads up on why they shouldn't try to prevent it & give them the opportunity to try giving a valid defense for his actions if they think such a thing exists or still want any association with him. WC has always wanted peace with the LPC and avoid conflict, Junka's actions have always been trying to do the opposite. So in the sense that WC doesn't want conflict with us and it can't be avoided if they protect Tywin; its in their interest.

Also having an oath breaker & traitor who doesn't know his place talking as if he is Doom Sphere only makes them all look bad. Junka will be rolled one way or the other, but this can be handled in a clean manner if WC doesn't want tech deals interrupted or wants to disassociate from SNX before action is taken against them. WC has never referred to SNX as more than a tech farm, which she doesn't want interrupted. Replacing Junka with someone more competent will ensure that.

I see you talking about Tywins obsessions with destroying LPN (and I'm not saying that's not a goal of his as I have no clue what his goals are), but it's really starting to look like you're obsessing too. I feel like if WC/Doom wanted to cut the ties and leave him for the dogs, they would.

I see you talking about Tywins obsessions with destroying LPN (and I'm not saying that's not a goal of his as I have no clue what his goals are), but it's really starting to look like you're obsessing too. I feel like if WC/Doom wanted to cut the ties and leave him for the dogs, they would.

I"ve tried to ignore him, then next thing I know I'm getting harassed by him trying to have me middle man a peace deal after he attacks an ally & blames me for every second they are at war. When I have bigger concerns than his plotting as well, I don't have time for it; which is why I'm going to put an end to it.

All we really need is the all clear from DK to roll them.

Edited by Sephiroth

No one picked up on my witty "caring meth" vs "carrying meth" pun

This whole thread was a waste

I liked it, but I just got here just now, 2 minutes ago. Good one!

Junka can't hide from punishment he deserves more than anyone else. I thought Kashmir was trying to start a fight with us right after white peace with the COBRA incident, turned out it was Junka who got into their heads and convinced them to get their hands dirty for him.

I also thought we were trying to start a fight with you right after white peace with the COBRA incident, turned out it was Junka who got into our heads and convinces us to get our hands dirty for him! Death to Tywin Junnkister!