Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywin is a horrific leader, but SNX chose him, after kicking him out they let him back in and made him leader

If you have a CB then put up or shut up

Otherwise just leave him and the rest of them to do their thing 

They have the right to be idiots and allow that guy to lead

Well, as far as I can tell, this whole thread needs to be tl;dr into the old adage, "If it's brown, flush it down."

I don't like this. Now every time I log into my nation, I see that I'm on brown and have to flush my computer... CN is getting expensive! :(

Tywin is a horrific leader, but SNX chose him, after kicking him out they let him back in and made him leader

If you have a CB then put up or shut up

Otherwise just leave him and the rest of them to do their thing 

They have the right to be idiots and allow that guy to lead

He's already attacked us, so we're already at war. We'll finish it as well.

My preference would of been to stay out of this nonsense, but apparently that is impossible.  I'm really tired of other people who are NOT the leaders of Doom Kingdom attempting to make some sort of statement regarding our business.  If anyone has anything to say to me in private, that is fine.  However, don't bring your issue to the OWF and expect anything less than scorn from me.

I know for a fact he has been abusing his power, harassing my friends and trying to black mail them into betraying me. So there is no question he deserves to be rolled, its just a matter of whether WC/DK want to back him despite his dishonorable actions he's done in the name of Doom Sphere.

Also having an oath breaker & traitor who doesn't know his place talking as if he is Doom Sphere only makes them all look bad. Junka will be rolled one way or the other, but this can be handled in a clean manner if WC doesn't want tech deals interrupted or wants to disassociate from SNX before action is taken against them. WC has never referred to SNX as more than a tech farm, which she doesn't want interrupted. Replacing Junka with someone more competent will ensure that.

What in Admin's name got into your head that you have any business whatsoever advising anyone else on what looks good or bad?!  I don't necessarily agree with much of how Junka presents himself in public, but recently compared to you if I had the power to chose between the two of you (as if SNX members don't have a right to decide who they want to follow) I would chose Junka.  Let me put this another way, you're making him look slightly better in comparison.  .

You've got a serious case of delusions of grandeur if you think you know anything about what action may or may not be taken regarding SNX and our treaty/relations with them in the future. Please note the quote below: 

I feel like if WC/Doom wanted to cut the ties and leave him for the dogs, they would.

Thank you. 

I"ve tried to ignore him, then next thing I know I'm getting harassed by him trying to have me middle man a peace deal after he attacks an ally & blames me for every second they are at war. When I have bigger concerns than his plotting as well, I don't have time for it; which is why I'm going to put an end to it.

All we really need is the all clear from DK to roll them.

No.  Doom Kingdom is not in the habit of giving people the okay to roll our protectorate. 

How are you going to remove us from brown?

This is actually a reasonable question.  (note he said nothing about sanctions or their use at all...that was you Sephiroth, not Junka) 

Edited by White Chocolate

Will there be flogging? Should I stock up on tomatoes? If the glove does not fit, must we acquit? Sephiroth, you have some questions to answer and I eagerly await your findings!

Join LN and flog him as much you want, we're always accepting active new members. ;)

Outsourcing your fight? Look at the big brains on Brad!

I see TDE ghosting The Sovereign Order to attack aNiMaLz, so I wouldn't deny someone the fun of tipping the scale back our side ghost wise (or even it out).

I'm more of a nuke, cruise missile & other conventional means of fighting kind of guy. Not sure how good tomatoes would be in a war, but I won't stop you. Also me already under nuclear attack from GOONS has my hands tied a little at the moment, although I'll be enjoying the action soon. :D

Also I've been told by a source the real reason SNX broke their treaty with aNiMaLz is they were going to assist TSO in their war of aggression against aNiMaLz; so as suspected the only reason to cancel a treaty which ends on a timer is he did plan to violate the peace agreement regardless of who struck first once peace was voided.

Edited by Sephiroth

Also I've been told by a source the real reason SNX broke their treaty with aNiMaLz is they were going to assist TSO in their war of aggression against aNiMaLz; so as suspected the only reason to cancel a treaty which ends on a timer is he did plan to violate the peace agreement regardless of who struck first once peace was voided.

That is completely untrue, If you didn't just make that up yourself then you should find yourself a more reliable source of info because that has just been pulled out of thin air. 

This entire thread is about an imaginary court who's only judge, jury and executioner is Methrage and co, and who's evidence consists of conspiracy theories about me being a eeeebil puppetmaster. With zero supporting evidence, aside from me trying to get Animalz to break away from LPCN (something most rational people would call diplomacy).

So yeah, pulling just one more conspiracy out of his ass about "what we were planning" is about on par for Methrage.

Edited by Immortan Junka

and who's evidence consists of conspiracy theories about me being a eeeebil puppetmaster. With zero supporting evidence

It's true, to be a puppetmaster you have to be smart, subtle, manipulative, creative and plan ahead

There's no way Tywin is a puppetmaster for anything, 

You're basically accusing a bull with a large bell and neon pain on its back of stealing your wallet without you noticing.

I'm not saying Tywin isn't the kind of person to ty and manipulate things, he has the ego to think he's important enough and good enough to do it.

I'm just saying he in no way has the skills to do it. 

I would like to note the heroism of two SNX members who have chosen to engage Methrage despite being severely outclassed in every area. Methrage has a collection of wonders, improvements and naval vessels worthy of a 100,000 NS + nation.

Rydin has engaged with only a stock market, and Galerion has engaged with wonders and improvements that still fall far short of Methrage's.

The dedication of these heroes is representative of the entire Imperium. This is roughly the equivalent of an Imperial Guard soldier and a Primarch fighting a Chaos Warmaster. These members will lose everything, but not their pride and dignity.

And it will not be forgotten.

I would like to note the heroism of two SNX members who have chosen to engage Methrage despite being severely outclassed in every area. Methrage has a collection of wonders, improvements and naval vessels worthy of a 100,000 NS + nation.

Rydin has engaged with only a stock market, and Galerion has engaged with wonders and improvements that still fall far short of Methrage's.

The dedication of these heroes is representative of the entire Imperium. This is roughly the equivalent of an Imperial Guard soldier and a Primarch fighting a Chaos Warmaster. These members will lose everything, but not their pride and dignity.

And it will not be forgotten.

The heroic SNX who didn't even protect their protectorate (TSO) back in the day... and ran... and then got booted by their allies and then beat up my non grata and then begged DK for protection....

yep... heroism in it's finest. 

The heroic SNX who didn't even protect their protectorate (TSO) back in the day... and ran... and then got booted by their allies and then beat up my non grata and then begged DK for protection....

yep... heroism in it's finest.

I am here now, and so long as I am Emperor, heroes will be honored.

I am here now, and so long as I am Emperor, heroes will be honored.

yeah, after a name-change because you did a 180 turn on your beliefs.

word of the day "heroism"... how about "coward"... that suits you better tywinn

yeah, after a name-change because you did a 180 turn on your beliefs.

word of the day "heroism"... how about "coward"... that suits you better tywinn

You might have a little crush on junka but he isn't those 2 members. Gatta give those 2 props for stepping up