Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why Immortan is clearly, and blatantly instigating problems between the LPC and the Doom Sphere as a whole. His tag that states the LPC wants TAO, SNX, DK, and Kashmir dead or alive is an out right lie. aNiMaLz have had no issues or any communications from TAO after our conflict. Kashmir hasn't even crossed our minds since the war that ended months ago, and have just remained a neutral entity in the eyes of the family. There is nothing to suggest we have any animosity towards any of these nations, in fact we have made peace with all of them and have all gone our ways. So I don't understand why Immortan is trying to stir up bad blood.

Also there hasn't been much more then a peep out of Sigrun, who is an LPC member, about these matters. So what suggests the LPC wants the Doom Sphere dead or alive?

I would have brought up these issues in private, but I feel like there are two different Immortan's I have come to know. The civil, and respectful one in private, and then the one I see in the public posts. It wasn't until recently that I read all the threads concerning our first war (now it's locked) and many of his posts are disheartening. I won't dwell on that though I'll just talk about the present disrespect which is the treaty cancellation on the grounds that aNiMaLz didn't live up to the standards of the treaty. Immortan used lies to justify his treaty cancellation and in the process slandered the aNiMaLz family. He says we violated article II, and III, but we did use diplomacy first after TSO attacked us out of the blue, and for no reason so the violation on article II is a lie. Also we did try to create peace between brown, and LN and SNX more specifically. Like I said in my first post here a thread was created, and a link for all of us to talk, and work out an agreement, but Sephiroth, and Immortan just couldn't get along. We tried. We can't control you two, so how is that a treaty violation?

Lying about us to get out of your treaty won't be tolerated, and if you don't publically apologize for such dirt bag actions there is going to be problems. Also it's funny that it was a TCA nation who attacked us in the first place. You drop a treaty with an alliance who gets blind sided, and then say we are at fault in order get out of it. Remember you asked us for peace, and we said O.K. Then you asked us for a treaty, and we said O.K for the sake of brown peace and unity. Why did you go through all the trouble at all? We didn't care either way. Now there is no treaty, and there won't be peace either unless you stop slandering us, have your TCA famers who attacked us pay reps, and start showing some respect.

I don't recognize your court, better send in the marshals.

Not that any of this is my business but it would effect my business. But you wonder why people think you are an incompetent leader, its because of remarks like that.

Any competent leader upon receiving messages like that from the fringes of the treaty web, would be kicking their door in, instead you've repeated the macho talk then ran through your front door and bolted it shut and grabbed the phone shouting "I'm calling the police".

All we really need is the all clear from DK to roll them.

No you don't, just do it, to hell with the consequences, plus a look at the war screen tells me you may have you're hands full negotiating peace for Sir Kindle again, I see the love of brown unity all over the place,

About The Roman Empire: The Roman Empire is founded on the principles of Gravitas, Industrias, and Dignitas. We strive for glory and excellence and any who share our ideals may join us in our quest. Amo nomen gloriae, multo quam mortuum terro. -Iulius Caesar -- Dei nobis favent. -Ulthran $6/100's ONLY PLEASE --Protected by Atlas -- Pending is protected --

Alexio who's the negotiator for this one ? I recommend Franz, he's top notch when it comes to The Roman Empire, at least for me he was :)

Methrage fills a strange void in our community. On the one hand, I would pay to see him actually shut up. On the other, I want him to keep posting inane, narcissistic rants because they're the only thing to read on here now.

So he's a unique member of this community. Not good, mind you. But unique.

Methrage fills a strange void in our community. On the one hand, I would pay to see him actually shut up. On the other, I want him to keep posting inane, narcissistic rants because they're the only thing to read on here now.

So he's a unique member of this community. Not good, mind you. But unique.

You know you would all miss me I stopped posting, the forum would just be Junka & Rey the Great if I wasn't here. :p

Not that any of this is my business but it would effect my business. But you wonder why people think you are an incompetent leader, its because of remarks like that.

Any competent leader upon receiving messages like that from the fringes of the treaty web, would be kicking their door in, instead you've repeated the macho talk then ran through your front door and bolted it shut and grabbed the phone shouting "I'm calling the police".

I don't consider LPCN a very big threat, besides the fact Methrage happens to have a senate seat, it is a group of rogues that is always in anarchy.

I don't consider LPCN a very big threat, besides the fact Methrage happens to have a senate seat, it is a group of rogues that is always in anarchy.

The LPC would take SNX down with ease, without using any sanctions. Also why are always trying conspire to weaken us if we're not a threat? Its not like you can make us lose our seat, we divide our votes these days. Its wasn't since Pre-COBRA joining we put all our votes on one person.

Edited by Sephiroth

SNX will burn to the ground if they still think Junka is their best option. Junka's biggest crimes have been against me and he will be removed from power or SNX will move off Brown if they want to keep him. He's shown he can't be trusted on the same color as me. He's also shown NAPs or treaties are meaningless from him, so there aren't any ways this can end where Junka is still on Brown constantly conspiring against me.

I don't take treason lightly, the longer I've trusted the person even less so.

If Junka or SNX want to save themselves hardship, they won't continue these plots on the Brown Team & move teams to prove it if they want keep a traitor for their leader. GOONS I consider good people compared to SNX if they continue to back him despite his treason.

Edited by Sephiroth

How are you going to remove us from brown? If you are implying a sanction war, don't worry we are ready for that.

I've never needed to use sanctions to take out the trash, if you start a sanction war your removal will just be easier.

It's hard to regret a fight in which you'll have overwhelming numerical superiority.

Have you seen Junka fight? In the war where he attacked aNiMaLz he was begging for me to negotiate peace with aNiMaLz for him within a day of declaring and pushing for peace constantly until aNiMaLz agreed to a NAP he broke, then he considered it a big victroy.  His other "victory" was hunting down the former leadership of SNX who wanted nothing to do with him, as he brought a lot of back up.

Anyways, this is all or nothing. There won't be another white peace or NAP with SNX; which Junka can claim a victory. We seek results and I'm willing to stake everything on achieving them. Letting Junka go will just mean more plottting by him behind my back to try turning my team against me. Being nice to him doesn't work, so removing him from the equation on Brown is the only solution.

Edited by Sephiroth

I didn't read the whole rant because the Queen of my nation asked me to wash the dishes, which is fair.

And I don't really know who you are, though your Qabalah related name is cool.

Given these circumstances my opinion is:

1) Declare war against Junka.
2) Nuke him till ZI
3) IF you are in the same Alliance (I didn't check such thing), then do it anyway.
4) I am not sure if we are meant to vote in this public trial and I didn't read the accusation, but my vote is that he's guilty.
5) Try to write short sentences and when you write a rant like this one consider the fact that most people will not read it, but will still support you because it probably says something bad about Junka.