Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

Again, when you use terms like "crimes" it completely justifies rollong you methrage, because you are trying to impose your law over SNX, and therefore state that SNX is not a sovereign, independent alliance. Trying to organize a coup against us reinforces this fact. I could care less about your emo reasons for wanting to fight us, you are a snake that needs to be strangled.

You black mailing my allies with threats of breaking your end of the peace deal, as well as other instances of you black mailing allies into leaving the LPC; I count as crimes against us. You've actively been trying to undermine us the entire time I've been busy fighting GOONS, despite the LPC being nothing but friendly towards you.

Also I only promoted a leadership change when it came to light that your obsession in opposing the LPC would mean constant war with us, which has been proven true with you breaking the peace deal with aNiMaLz; so you could attack us. You're willing to destroy SNX to try destroying the LPC, for reasons still unclear. Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I don't care about your "crimes" and imaginary legal code, SNX is not and never will be subject to your LPCN dictatorship. Our behavior is perfectly normal in 90% of the civilized world, only in this imaginary brown construct you created, supported by only a small faction of the entire sphere, do your edicts and decrees matter. You vastly overestimate your own importance and credibility, we aren't afraid of your stack of wonders, but your postings do give us all the motivation we need to suppress you and your followers indefinitely.

I think there is a higher chance of you not being able to pay bills for a long time before anything you claim will happen.

Holy crap man, you have at least been around long enough to know better.

Remember when I was buying tech from you? He's been 'next to bill lock' since then. And in reality no closer to actually being there now than then either. You're smarter than this.

Again, when you use terms like "crimes" it completely justifies rolling you methrage, because you are trying to impose your law over SNX, and therefore state that SNX is not a sovereign, independent alliance. This is on top of your rediculus court. Trying to organize a coup against us reinforces this fact. I could care less about your emo reasons for wanting to fight us, you are a snake that needs to be strangled.

It's really up to your own members to determine whether there is reason to investigate your 'crimes.' If there is reason, nothing you say here will change that - large bribes are in order and you know it. If there is no such reason, then this thread is completely inconsequential. So inconsequential I can't see why you would spend so much time here really... ;)

I won't take any stand on your 'crimes' as I have no knowledge of your current constitutional. If being stupid and bringing disrepute on your alliance unnecessarily is actually a crime, it's possible you have something to worry about - if not perhaps it should be.

But either way I am sure you will land on your feet.

You black mailing my allies with threats of breaking your end of the peace deal, as well as other instances of you black mailing allies into leaving the LPC; I count as crimes against us. You've actively been trying to undermine us the entire time I've been busy fighting GOONS, despite the LPC being nothing but friendly towards you.

Eh, buddy, I gotta give you one too here. Knowing that you two have known each other a long time, I still think you could communicate a LOT better with him.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Stabbing former friends in the back and trying to turn their allies against them how 90% of the civilized world might work only in your mind Junka. I've overlooked a lot of your actions since we were both former FCC, but you forced war between us even if meant breaking a treaty you proposed with aNiMaLz.

So you've shown treaties and peace deals mean nothing to you, so your complete removal power is the only way we can trust a lasing peace.

Edited by Sephiroth

90% voted me in as Emperor, so you're going to have to overthrow 90% of the alliance. Good luck, seeing as you can reach barely a third.

SNX is not the "civilized" world, remember when you hunted down everyone who opposed your leadership?

90% voted me in as Emperor, so you're going to have to overthrow 90% of the alliance. Good luck, seeing as you can reach barely a third.

70% will simply accede to power, as you know and count on.

So you have 20% of your alliance firmly behind you? Better than most but not by a lot.

The really scary thing about LPC alliances is that we actually have 100% behind us, pathetically small we may be, we're all beef.

I'm not going any further. I think you're both acting like idiots at the moment. That doesnt mean I think either of  you are fundamentally idiots or beyond redemption. Fight as long as your testosterone compels you to do so and let's figure out something different once you're tired of it.

In the meantime CA shall continue to fulfill our normal commercial transactions with LN and Animalz, and will continue to seek normal commercial transations with SNX.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

SNX is not the "civilized" world, remember when you hunted down everyone who opposed your leadership?

Remember when you hosted a global conference which was really just a front to gain allies from small micros who had no one else to fight your war against GOONS? I remember. I had the GMU go to it before I went inactive then I returned and NoLimit (the other important guy in GMU) decided to disband and rejoin the SNX, but I digress. You tried to gain support of small micros but promising many things by only making them pawns to your war.
Tl;Dr He tried to get micros to fight his war for him as cannon fodder.

Edit: Late night/very early morning spelling!! Edited by Anadaric

This thread is dumb and you should feel bad.

and yet another reason to find Junka guilty of crimes against humanity.

the conclusion is leaning closer-and-closer to tarring and feathering him

and yet another reason to find Junka guilty of crimes against humanity.

the conclusion is leaning closer-and-closer to tarring and feathering him

More like meth...Sephiroth's crimes against humanity and endangering one's sane mind. The OP, not that i actually read it, was 1 part twyin, and 9 parts sepiroth. Hell, i will personally surrender and/or step down from my position just get him to stop posting for 3 months.

More like meth...Sephiroth's crimes against humanity and endangering one's sane mind. The OP, not that i actually read it, was 1 part twyin, and 9 parts sepiroth. Hell, i will personally surrender and/or step down from my position just get him to stop posting for 3 months.

If you can get Junka to not post either and if he posts before me we all agree SNX isn't a real alliance with him in charge. Allowing everyone to attack SNX all they want until he's out; maybe we would have a deal as long as I get to post again after Junka breaks the no 3 month rule. If you can get a deal like that going, I would be glad to not post until Junka posts first if you guys would drop his protection of him over breaking the 3 month silence pact first & you wouldn't even need to surrender. I would be proud of you for making sure Junka doesn't get a free pass, while I'm expected to take it. Then dropping him when he fails.

So far he's broke every 3 month pact with a LPC alliance, I know he would free me to post shortly after the deal is struck since he can't stop.

Edited by Sephiroth

If you can get Junka to not post either and if he posts before me we all agree SNX isn't a real alliance with him in charge. Allowing everyone to attack SNX all they want until he's out; maybe we would have a deal as long as I get to post again after Junka breaks the no 3 month rule. If you can get a deal like that going, I would be glad to not post until Junka posts first if you guys would drop his protection of him over breaking the 3 month silence pact first & you wouldn't even need to surrender. I would proud of you for making sure Junka doesn't get a free pass, while I'm expected to take it. Then dropping him when he fails.

So far he's broke every 3 month pact with a LPC alliance, I know he would free me to post shortly after the deal is struck since he can't stop.

ramble ramble ramble... SNX is a legit alliance compared to some AAs including your own, but that is besides the point. For the sake of sanity of all that read these threads, I will look into making this happen.

With that being said, the 3 month no posts would only be applied to the open world RP, unless it is to post major alliance announcements. In which, it will only be the OP, and that's it. It is not a a major announcement to request people to join your cause in destroying a disbanded alliance. There is a recruiting thread that you can bump just like everyone else. Grey areas that are to be allowed is AA milestones.

Then something something peace for all involved or something.

ramble ramble ramble... SNX is a legit alliance compared to some AAs including your own, but that is besides the point. For the sake of sanity of all that read these threads, I will look into making this happen.

With that being said, the 3 month no posts would only be applied to the open world RP, unless it is to post major alliance announcements. In which, it will only be the OP, and that's it. It is not a a major announcement to request people to join your cause in destroying a disbanded alliance. There is a recruiting thread that you can bump just like everyone else. Grey areas that are to be allowed is AA milestones.

Then something something peace for all involved or something.

I won't posted if Junka doesn't, but only if you agree to drop him if he breaks it first. Others can make alliance announcements for us & we would end the war if after 3 months none us breaks the pact of silence. OWF, World Affairs & Alliance Announcements would all count. Boiler room and such would be fine.

I won't posted if Junka doesn't, but only if you agree to drop him if he breaks it first. Others can make alliance announcements for us & we would end the war if after 3 months none us breaks the pact of silence. OWF, World Affairs & Alliance Announcements would all count. Boiler room and such would be fine.

And I will hedge bets. My money is that junka cracks first. Cash only if you want in.

Junka's really decent folk y'all.

I know everyone involved has good reason and everyone involved is prepared to fight forever and this could easily keep you all occupied and happy for years without anyone budging an inch, but it's still disturbing to see y'all getting butthurt at each other. 

I don't know, why don't we all talk this out, wrap this up, and build up big enough to cause some unrelated 3rd party that's more prone to whine a massive conniption in 6 months? Doesn't that sound like more fun?

<_<

Junka's really decent folk y'all.

I know everyone involved has good reason and everyone involved is prepared to fight forever and this could easily keep you all occupied and happy for years without anyone budging an inch, but it's still disturbing to see y'all getting butthurt at each other. 

I don't know, why don't we all talk this out, wrap this up, and build up big enough to cause some unrelated 3rd party that's more prone to whine a massive conniption in 6 months? Doesn't that sound like more fun?

<_<

Good to know we're still in your thoughts, Sig.