New Sith Order Declaration

Rebel, we've had white peace on the table for weeks. SRA / Stripes after some time have agreed to it principle. In fact they have asked for it. It's is now the actions and stupid rep demands (which we will never pay) of NSO that are holding things up.
We want white peace across the board. Everyone walks away. No reps, No wonder deconstruction and certainly no deletions. Simple. Same as last week and the week before that etc etc.
Did I mention reps? No we won't be paying you them. Ever.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really think propping SRA up for another week or two with fresh nations is a move that will help bring peace I got that proverbial bridge to sell you.

All you're doing is dragging this out and causing both sides to keep burning for your amusement.

But then I think y'all know that.

White Peace is just a term...the only thing it does is save someones ego or pride...even if we white peace everyone knows we won this war...for someone to say that they have never lost is just stupid ignorance.

Everyone wins and everyone loses thats just the name of the game...the only person who will disagree is the people of methrages coalition...this is not to offend anyone its just the fact of the matter. 

I'm still not even sure why you've declared or who you're supporting in this war.

We release information on a need to know basis. You do not need to know why we're involved. All you need to know is the amount of reparations you will owe us at the end of this little dance.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

We release information on a need to know basis. You do not need to know why we're involved. All you need to know is the amount of reparations you will owe us at the end of this little dance.

Since you're the one asking for a dance, don't you think it would be more polite to be making offers of payment for it? I'm not sure how you think such manners are appropriate, but I don't have time to waste discussing nonsense.

Says the guy who had time to waste complaining about how I orchestrated a war for you since may? lmao 

My initial instinct when we fought on you being nobody of high importance is probably correct, but it was an interesting theory. Although even if you haven't orchestrated them, you have been supporting them.

The idea that you 'orchestrated' all of this junk is and was always a figment of the SRAs propaganda machine. What I think you have done is targeted my allies, planned to hit them, looked for an excuse, and then on the 20th May you executed your plan. Your people ghosted, first TSO, and then a long list of other alliances, skipping across ostensibly separate conflicts, and that's no theory, that's easily demonstrated from publicly available information. You had people in position in some if not all of these alliances to argue for the course you wanted them to take, of course, but that doesnt make you a mastermind, just a garden variety plotter.

The point was and remains, you and your people are acting on your own plan and volition here, pretend otherwise as hard as you want it's no longer credible.

The idea that you 'orchestrated' all of this junk is and was always a figment of the SRAs propaganda machine. What I think you have done is targeted my allies, planned to hit them, looked for an excuse, and then on the 20th May you executed your plan. Your people ghosted, first TSO, and then a long list of other alliances, skipping across ostensibly separate conflicts, and that's no theory, that's easily demonstrated from publicly available information. You had people in position in some if not all of these alliances to argue for the course you wanted them to take, of course, but that doesnt make you a mastermind, just a garden variety plotter.

The point was and remains, you and your people are acting on your own plan and volition here, pretend otherwise as hard as you want it's no longer credible.

Tl;Dr you didn't orchestrate the war, you just plotted and meticulously planned the war. Big difference TDE

Rebel, we've had white peace on the table for weeks. SRA / Stripes after some time have agreed to it principle. In fact they have asked for it. It's is now the actions and stupid rep demands (which we will never pay) of NSO that are holding things up.
We want white peace across the board. Everyone walks away. No reps, No wonder deconstruction and certainly no deletions. Simple. Same as last week and the week before that etc etc.
Did I mention reps? No we won't be paying you them. Ever.

Umm, your buddy meth has publicly stated he's in no hurry for peace i.e. he is refusing any offer. This does go back to him wanting a perma war.

At this point there is no offer on the table currently as your side clearly does not want to end this.

Umm, your buddy meth has publicly stated he's in no hurry for peace i.e. he is refusing any offer. This does go back to him wanting a perma war.

At this point there is no offer on the table currently as your side clearly does not want to end this.

You saying you want to white peace, SirWilliam saying a surrender & RV saying reps doesn't make it sound like your side wants peace yet or even knows what it wants. I've told you what you need to do if you want to move things forward on peace, get a coherent offer from your side we can discuss.

If my allies want to continue, I'm fine with this continuing until they are fully satisfied with the outcome. Although I've been fine with peace for quite a while as long as it includes everyone on our side, but NSO suddenly declaring on us didn't make me in a sudden rush to want to peace this out sooner.

"They dogpiled us even more, so now we want to keep fighting!"

What.

I never said I want to keep fighting longer, but Xanth is going to need to do some of the footwork on getting his side on board with a unified peace deal.

Edited by Methrage

I never said I want to keep fighting longer, but Xanth is going to need to do some of the footwork on getting his side on board with a unified peace deal.

There is your poor reading comprehension showing through again. 

[b][u]At this point there is no offer on the table currently as your side clearly does not want to end this.[/u][/b]

I hold you accountable for your statements here. You are in no hurry to peace this war means you do not care for this war to end. That voids any offer made in my book and we can revisit the concept at a later date.

I hold you accountable for your statements here. You are in no hurry to peace this war means you do not care for this war to end. That voids any offer made in my book and we can revisit the concept at a later date.

When did I post that and where? Also its true there is no offer on the table you guys can just grab whenever you want, any offer will need to be discussed of course.

Make your friken mind up Xanth.

Yesterday, you pm''d me "Sra is no more and I'd like this war to end." then went on to speak of white peace.

L_H even discussed it further with you. Now you back track again.

The offer from Minc and Co's side is white peace across the board, no ifs, buts or deletions. No decom's or reps. Simple. Its been that way for weeks. until then we war. That's all.

Make your friken mind up Xanth.

Yesterday, you pm''d me "Sra is no more and I'd like this war to end." then went on to speak of white peace.

L_H even discussed it further with you. Now you back track again.

The offer from Minc and Co's side is white peace across the board, no ifs, buts or deletions. No decom's or reps. Simple. Its been that way for weeks. until then we war. That's all.

Making sure the peace applies to everyone is where the discussion comes into play, no one on our side is going to be stuck fighting any lingering wars. Xanth seems to have trouble grasping that concept.

Also just to add some clarification, Xanth's idea of white peace across the board seemed to consist of just his alliance getting peace; while we would still be fighting Kashmir and dealing with this NSO DoW, as they slip out of the war to rebuild. Whether its intentional or incompetence causing him to make a peace offer which was shown to be invalid by Kashmir shortly after doesn't matter, we're not going to let them off the hook while we're still dealing with their mess.

Edited by Methrage

On another note, despite the DoW specifying LN & Mi, it seems NSO attacked Confederatio Aesir instead of Limitless Nexus. Why they would make a DoW and not include all the alliances they're attacking; I have no idea. Also NSO's only ally in this fight, Kashmir, isn't even fighting CA.

Edited by Methrage

On another note, despite the DoW specifying LN & Mi, it seems NSO attacked Confederatio Aesir instead of Limitless Nexus. Why they would make a DoW and not include all the alliances they're attacking; I have no idea. Also NSO's only ally in this fight, Kashmir, isn't even fighting CA.

Darn I knew we forgot something. NSO hereby declares war on CA. To be safe, we also declare war on every other alliance in CN.