DoW on behalf of UMB

soultaker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a trap?

Not at all, I am commenting on a mix of information, and an assessment of what makes sense and what does not make sense. My room for error is wide, given it could change on literally a whim, but the advantage of being retired is I can assess and publicly comment without fear.

Not at all, I am commenting on a mix of information, and an assessment of what makes sense and what does not make sense. My room for error is wide, given it could change on literally a whim, but the advantage of being retired is I can assess and publicly comment without fear.

Dont use so many words, its not your style.

Yes and no. Folks still assume you know more than the average alliance member even if, like me, you do your best to be oblivious.

Of course my fake gov title doesn't make any sense when applied to the wrong document/announcement.

Wow man. I tried to make up for you not getting in the other one and I get this. Also, it does in the context of the Umb-NPO chain. Jeez.

Edited by Monster

Annnnd.. in comes TOPs excuse to bail on Polar and GOONS excuse to bail on Sparta. Now that all of the pieces are in place....

We get to bail on Sparta? No one asked me for a vote. I vote we bail on Sparta.

BYE YERU! I still love you though!

I shouldn't have done so much work trying to get a treaty with Sparta if I planned on bailing so soon. I should have thought about it more before expending all that time and effort, oh well.

Silly boy. No one has declared on us or Sparta!

Yeah, its only 2 of your MDoAP partners with an official DoW on them now, you don't need to do anything. I see one war between SNX and Doom Squad, yet many more on Sparta. Although hit them hard SNX and good luck, Umbrella and GOONS are almost the same alliance with how close they are. I don't care what side they are trying to hop onto.