Recognition of Hostilities

#1. We don't have 'lists'. I have people I don't like, and I want to see gone. That 'good guy who donates' stole millions in aid, and spent months nuking Kashmir because we didn't support his power trip and he threw a tantrum over it like a three year old. Ergo, I am neutralising him as a threat to others in this game.

#2. Insinuating I sit at low ranks to target weak nations, immediately after I've attacked someone who has more wonders than I do and is using them to do the exact same thing, is pretty dumb, even for you.

#3. Never presume that my actions are Kashmir's actions. Never assume that Kashmir controls me. War Jesus has its own agendas. Stonewall's removal is one of them. I know you'll continue responding to yourself for eight more pages, but I'm rather wearied by you and the notion you have that I somehow care what you have to say. Limited Nexus is inconsequential to my pursuit of Stonewall. I have no immediate desire to expand my operations against your meager peons, but I will be taking my target.

I can understand and to a degree even respect this stance.

At the same time, your #3 is simply not how this world works or how it has ever worked. If Kashmir permits you to engage in this vendetta while staying on their AA, masked on their boards, and so forth, then they are clearly in violation of the earlier terms reached and even keeping Methrage incoherent with rage is not going to stop people from noticing that fact.

Kashmir agreed to a resolution with Stonewall. And beyond that this is a new nation anyway. You are launching unprovoked attacks against an alliance already long at war because of a grudge your own alliance already agreed was settled. You sir are out of line.

And to those that say Methrage should be fighting instead of talking, look at the bleeding war screens and the nice little charts Admin has provided and STFU. Methrage is tearing these fools to ribbons. The problem is he gets real worked up doing it and then he has to wait ~24 hours to do it again and that's when he comes here and posts incoherently. If you dont want the posting just quit attacking him and calling him out and stirring him back up again every time we get him settled down, kthx.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the comical back-and-forth about War Jesus' obsession with stonewall and Methrage's obsession with Rey. Such riveting debate!

Honestly though, I wish LN were larger and more connected, so we could see wars like this one escalate more. The big wars are far too organized and boring, this is where it's at..

Edited by Master Hakai

If LN were larger and more connected, this would not happen.

I think there's both a good and a bad side to that, but regardless it's true. The big alliances in this game, even (perhaps especially) the ones that cultivate a bad boy or reckless image, are so risk averse it takes them weeks to blow their nose. There is no genuineness in them, every move is calculated and scripted. The pursuit of power is so single-minded as to suck all the joy out of it.

After awhile you have enough of it and have to do things differently or your head will explode. In different ways, I think that applies to most of the people posting here.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Kashmir agreed to a resolution with Stonewall. And beyond that this is a new nation anyway. You are launching unprovoked attacks against an alliance already long at war because of a grudge your own alliance already agreed was settled. You sir are out of line.

No. Some members of the alliance agreed to a resolution. War Jesus did not. We are a collection of individuals. As I said before, the only reason we weren't still fighting him was because we couldn't find someone to down-declare on a nation of 10 NS.

Also, a new nation? Who are you trying to kid? What new nation starts off with a nuke and all the wonders he had before his nation was put into inactive mode? Oh yeah, he definitely made a new nation. I said before, we've been provoked by Stonewall's existence. I've seen worse reasons for war.

No. Some members of the alliance agreed to a resolution. War Jesus did not. We are a collection of individuals. As I said before, the only reason we weren't still fighting him was because we couldn't find someone to down-declare on a nation of 10 NS.

Also, a new nation? Who are you trying to kid? What new nation starts off with a nuke and all the wonders he had before his nation was put into inactive mode? Oh yeah, he definitely made a new nation. I said before, we've been provoked by Stonewall's existence. I've seen worse reasons for war.

Re the new nation I stand corrected, not sure where I got that idea but obviously not.

Nonetheless Kashmir agreed to resolve that issue. You are either rogue, in which case I look forward to Kashmir either kicking you or reigning you in satisfactorily shortly, or admitting that the entire alliance is rogue.

Re the new nation I stand corrected, not sure where I got that idea but obviously not.

Nonetheless Kashmir agreed to resolve that issue. You are either rogue, in which case I look forward to Kashmir either kicking you or reigning you in satisfactorily shortly, or admitting that the entire alliance is rogue.

From what I gather, it's implying that Kashmir nations have greater freedom over their actions than most alliances. Whether that makes them 'rogue' or not is a pretty emotive judgement to make. To them, you're probably the equivalent of an emo kid's parents. "You have no idea what I'm going through, you can't understand!"

Just a wild guess, you'll have to ask them about it directly (and probably more open-mindedly?). I had no idea of nor expected Kashmir involvement, helpful though it may be in resolving existing conflicts (in a roundabout way).

I remember making several long posts once about how the term 'rogue' is a relative & subjective term but I'm rather over those lately.

War Jesus is a semi-autonomous squad within Kashmir. Their enemies are ours. We are loyal to them. If Kashmir calls us off, then we will cease. If not, we will continue. In the event we are called off, we may exercise our semi-autonomy and may continue attacking from an allied AA. Simple.

I think there's both a good and a bad side to that, but regardless it's true. The big alliances in this game, even (perhaps especially) the ones that cultivate a bad boy or reckless image, are so risk averse it takes them weeks to blow their nose. There is no genuineness in them, every move is calculated and scripted. The pursuit of power is so single-minded as to suck all the joy out of it.

After awhile you have enough of it and have to do things differently or your head will explode. In different ways, I think that applies to most of the people posting here.

If Methrage had big guns behind him, the responses towards him would be more measured. Timidity isn't solely a big alliance quality.

Dixie Cove graciously accepts the aid offers and will apply it to our War effort agianst our many foes...I fought Kaskus for 3 months straight and am honored to be counted as a friend to such worthy honorable people such as them and The Imperial Remnant...o/ I salute you and my sword is yours anytime it's needed...:)

Don't have much sympathy for unprovoked attacks and rogues.

Have some aid to rid this world of the stench that plagues your vicinity.

Thanks, we appreciate any assistance we can get.

o/ The Imperial Remnant

o/ Kaskus

If Methrage had big guns behind him, the responses towards him would be more measured. Timidity isn't solely a big alliance quality.

AE has already taken large amounts of damage and there is still more time for this to escalate before its over. Even if we're fighting on 3 fronts right now, we still have a lot of fight left in us. In the time since AE declared on us, they have been hit with 15 nukes and they've only hit us with 2. So this war has not been a success for them by any measure.

Edited by Methrage

Who said anything about being unprovoked? It was provoked by them existing.

I seen your post and thought to myself  "who is this peon who wishes to address me?" Looked at you name and knew there was something familiar and just couldn't pin it down, until I seen your nation name, then I was like "ah ok, this is one of the nuke rogues that jumped in on us from Kashmir, when we were fighting a group of nuke rogues last December."

Thought there might be something in my old pic archive and what do ya know. There it was, wanna see? Sure you do. :)

jacklayton.jpg

Pretty cool eh? Obviously you're still up to your nuke rogue ways, I remember you and your other friend from Kashmir scurried off like cowards after we got some help to get you and the other heathens off of our inactives and newer nations. Running back to Kashmir where harboring nuke rogues is obviously acceptable and welcome.

That was expense that we could've done without, nuking new nations and a couple not so active smaller nations that had never been to war at every opportunity you could get. 

Yeah you are quite the provocative little fella aren't you? Your history says you are and I'd say it is safe to say that you will continue.

Please continue to keep talking like Planet Bob revolves around around your tiny little cowards nation, it's quite comical and so cute. :)

Doornail literally ragequit umbrella over clearly faked and facetious logs of him; don't expect him to be very bright.

Yes, something that happened 3 or 4 years ago is relevant to the current situation. /sarcasm

If you insist that the details of that be brought out in public, you might want to check with UMB first, as there was hardly anything pleasant or funny about it and probably better left alone. It got personal and quite vulgar, my reaction was to start nuking, but out of respect for Roq, I quit instead.