Recognition of Hostilities

meth, your mouth is killing you.

jacky, ive been on the other side of you.that is no fun. IE loves your nukes.

Bonds between brothers are formed of blood, not words or paper. The bond between LPH and War Jesus is unshakable. Our bloodlust against Kashmir's enemies, stonewall, is insatiable. Peace is non-negotiable unless it involves Limited Nexus' complete and unconditional surrender, along with their migration into the War Jesus POW AA.

We are War Jesus. We do not die. We resurrect and continue attacking until our foes are defeated thoroughly. Stonewall was left alive with 10NS last time. We have returned to finish the job.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonds between brothers are formed of blood, not words or paper. The bond between LPH and War Jesus is unshakable. Our bloodlust against Kashmir's enemies, stonewall, is insatiable. Peace is non-negotiable unless it involves Limited Nexus' complete and unconditional surrender, along with their migration into the War Jesus POW AA.

We are War Jesus. We do not die. We resurrect and continue attacking until our foes are defeated thoroughly. Stonewall was left alive with 10NS last time. We have returned to finish the job.

We'll see how long the peace with Kashmir holds if you insist on dragging them down this path of destruction, I was hoping peace would last as well. Your choice.

Y'know, this whole "war with Kashmir" thing would've been avoided had you made the decision not to harbor nuclear rogues in the first place. Then again, what's a Methrage alliance without something asinine to martyr yourself for?

We'll see how long the peace with Kashmir holds if you insist on dragging them down this path of destruction, I was hoping peace would last as well. Your choice.

This crap again? Like the last time you were gonna leave our nations in ruins?

This crap again? Like the last time you were gonna leave our nations in ruins?

Your members attack mine, then it results in war. I think you guys would of learned something the last time, but looks like you guys are hoping for a repeat. Or you guys wouldn't be pushing another war so hard.

Very brave of you guys to attack while I'm fully engaged elsewhere, guess we'll see what happens when I can declare more wars.

Very brave of you to beg for help from sanctioned alliances against the mighty forces of LPH, AE, and Kashmir.

Very brave of you to beg for help from sanctioned alliances against the mighty forces of LPH, AE, and Kashmir.

Your full of crap and just trying to make yourself feel important. Although because you put the effort in on lying, I'll save some nukes to completely destroy all of LPH's upper tier if its still there when/if I get in range.

Your members attack mine, then it results in war. I think you guys would of learned something the last time, but looks like you guys are hoping for a repeat. Or you guys wouldn't be pushing another war so hard.

Not my point at all, but whatever. If rhetoric and hyperbole actually took out NS, you'd be formidable.

/fwiw I actually respect your point of view on this one.

Your full of crap and just trying to make yourself feel important. Although because you put the effort in on lying, I'll save some nukes to completely destroy all of LPH's upper tier if its still there when/if I get in range.

Why do I have reason to lie? I'm just relaying information from the friendly neighborhood SpiderNova-X.

Why do I have reason to lie? I'm just relaying information from the friendly neighborhood SpiderNova-X.

You tell me? Did I possibly mention something about the current situation with Kashmir to one individual? Maybe. Did I say anything about LPH or AE? No.

So even if there is grain of truth to me having talked to someone in PM, what you post is so far from the truth, its a lie and spreading misinformed gossip.

oh, so you wanted SuperNova X to just handle Kashmir? That seems a tad more pathetic, really.

You have no idea what you're talking. Even if I was feeling like the war with you might no longer be necessary and was just waiting on Conrad to stop attacking to give you peace, you've fully restored my confidence there is no way for this war with LPH to end other than your ZI. Don't bother sending peace offers, they all know not to accept.

In this topic we see yet another exhibition of futility on Methrage's end, this time brought to us by the self-proclaimed Master of Francoism.

By the way, you may want to look up the definition of "they," or re-define who's in your alliance. One of the two.

Edited by Neo Uruk

In this topic we see yet another exhibition of futility on Methrage's end, this time brought to us by the self-proclaimed Master of Francoism.

By the way, you may want to look up the definition of "they," or re-define who's in your alliance. One of the two.

You're just mad your not doing so well in the war right now, then Conrad decided he could care less if LPH got peace, so the deal you'd been hoping for fell through.

I'm actually quite content. My infrastructure and technology levels have never mattered to me; I'm the voice of the voiceless, not the powerhouse for the powerless.

You'd do well to note that you're the one quite literally fuming over this. I can smell the fire coming. Maybe I can roast marshmallows over your corpse!

I'm actually quite content. My infrastructure and technology levels have never mattered to me; I'm the voice of the voiceless, not the powerhouse for the powerless.

You'd do well to note that you're the one quite literally fuming over this. I can smell the fire coming. Maybe I can roast marshmallows over your corpse!

I'm actually laughing, with that sweaty avatar of yours, I can almost smell the desperation. Either way, you're not voicing anything of importance.

Edited by Methrage

All I hear is whining. You must give your obsession with Rey a rest, Methrage. And your choice of mercenaries (stonewall) was rather poor. Consider hiring professionals next time.

Your constant whining and obsession over Stonewall is getting old. Find a new hobby, or at least stop whining so much about it. How long ago was that and you're still crying about it?

Crying about it? We don't start endless threads. We reduce him to 10NS. And then repeat as desired. You can't even pay to get someone to do that to Rey. I don't know if it's incompetence, or if you secretly don't want to hurt your boyhood crush, or whatever. Whatever your perversion may be, it's obviously failing. Move on. He's just not that into you.

Crying about it? We don't start endless threads. We reduce him to 10NS. And then repeat as desired. You can't even pay to get someone to do that to Rey. I don't know if it's incompetence, or if you secretly don't want to hurt your boyhood crush, or whatever. Whatever your perversion may be, it's obviously failing. Move on. He's just not that into you.

All I hear is more whining and crying about non-existent problems. Your crush over Stonewall is "great" and all, but if all you're here to do is whine; do it elsewhere please.

Do any of you actually read what you post?  This whole topic is basically a few individuals bickering like a elementary school recess disagreement.  I'm impartial, as I could careless what happens, but both sides are doing a fantastic job of making an a$% out of yourselves.  

Suck it up and fight, or discuss a resolution in private...this has become enough of a horrible spectacle to read. It's not even good propaganda...it's just repeating the same things over and over.

Edited by Rhizoctonia