Recognition of Hostilities

Hey man, you better stop it!

Says a member of the alliance that just backed down over a few aid drops. lololololololololol Snap into that Mr. Clownhair. :)

Doornail you should probably, I dunno, start thinking and stop posting.

You've got no room to talk Rey, not only did you throw an unrelated alliance under the bus, but you jumped out of it and ran over yourself with the same bus.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got no room to talk Rey, not only did you throw an unrelated alliance under the bus, but you jumped out of it and ran over yourself with the same bus.

I did what now? Methrage put out a bounty on me and then refused to negotiate a peace. He was also attacked by AE and Kashmir, two AAs that I'm friendly with but made no formal request for assistance towards. I'm not driving a bus, nor am I currently run over.

Please elaborate.

Guys, ReyRey can do no wrong!

Yeah I see your AA has decided to attack us also...I unfortunately am in anarchy and unable to recipricate atm...but do still have 2 vacant slots for any other cowardly "tech raiders"...;)

Says a member of the alliance that just backed down over a few aid drops.

Oh, you mean the aid that I looted from Stonewall, of which he only has $3.7 million left? I'm enjoying that, by the way, Dumb as a DoorNail. Thanks! This will help my growth. If you have more, you can send it right to me instead of making poor Stonewall your middle-man. The last time you did was a bit rough on him. I'll have a slot open soon for your renewed stream of tribute.

Last Tax Collection: 8/22/2014 12:04:04 AM
Last Bill Payment: 8/24/2014 12:09:06 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 40
Last Nuke Purchase: 8/24/2014 12:00:13 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/21/2014
Total Money: $3,776,398
Technology: 78.03 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 8/24/2014 12:09:06 AM
Trade Partners: APFDAMAN, Helion Prime, BW Empire, letsrock, MakinIsland
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 14, Navy XP: 76, Air Force XP: 241, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 85, Intelligence XP Level 45
Total Aircraft: 37
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 106
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Oh, you mean the aid that I looted from Stonewall, of which he only has $3.7 million left? I'm enjoying that, by the way, Dumb as a DoorNail. Thanks! This will help my growth. If you have more, you can send it right to me instead of making poor Stonewall your middle-man. The last time you did was a bit rough on him. I'll have a slot open soon for your renewed stream of tribute.

Here I thought my people preferred Christianity this whole time and semi democratic rule...I suppose I should stop playing golf and start acting like a real president and institute martial law or something...:p

Says a member of the alliance that just backed down over a few aid drops. lololololololololol Snap into that Mr. Clownhair. :)

It's not backing down. I'd suggest Stonewall always look over his shoulder because War Jesus will always be there.

Hey Rey, do you want me to aid you? I'm sure I've got some money laying around to deal with these bullies. :3

I did what now? Methrage put out a bounty on me and then refused to negotiate a peace. He was also attacked by AE and Kashmir, two AAs that I'm friendly with but made no formal request for assistance towards. I'm not driving a bus, nor am I currently run over.

Please elaborate.

Obviously it's a short bus and no they wont let you drive it.

Obviously it's a short bus and no they wont let you drive it.

So you've nothing to do but sit here and attempt to use poor insults to win some verbal war that you've inserted yourself into.

Good to know that I can just go back to forgetting your pathetic existence. Hope TIR doesn't get itself into trouble because of your ignorance -- again -- any time soon. Edited by Neo Uruk

Since Neo Uruk seems to want to claim credit for all the rogue attacks on our alliance, I'm tempted to make sure he and his alliance doesn't get peace until all of them have been dealt with in full.

You do realise that Los Pollos Hermanos is part of the Men's Recovery Project? As such, Riot Society, SLCB or any other members are perfectly entitled to engage you when and if they wish. If TIR wants to come in on an optional treaty it fails to advertise on its wiki, it's perfectly logical to expect others to follow suit. The problem is, you'll run out of allies faster than those you're engaged with.

You've been on this trajectory before, you know where it ends and your remaining friends won't benefit from following you down that path. Think very hard before you encourage further escalation, or insult those doing the most to avoid it.

Since Neo Uruk seems to want to claim credit for all the rogue attacks on our alliance, I'm tempted to make sure he and his alliance doesn't get peace until all of them have been dealt with in full.

Tell me where I did this? I've already said I made no requests towards the alliances that have hit Limitless Nexus.

You do realise that Los Pollos Hermanos is part of the Men's Recovery Project? As such, Riot Society, SLCB or any other members are perfectly entitled to engage you when and if they wish. If TIR wants to come in on an optional treaty it fails to advertise on its wiki, it's perfectly logical to expect others to follow suit. The problem is, you'll run out of allies faster than those you're engaged with.

You've been on this trajectory before, you know where it ends and your remaining friends won't benefit from following you down that path. Think very hard before you encourage further escalation, or insult those doing the most to avoid it.

You're not doing a good job if you were trying to convince me to accept peace offers from your members. You are all engaged in an aggressive war against LN, don't tell me how to respond.

You're not doing a good job if you were trying to convince me to accept peace offers from your members. You are all engaged in an aggressive war against LN, don't tell me how to respond.

Placing a price on Rey's head isn't exactly a defensive move. The fact you're grating enough that two alliances without any direct ties decided to intervene (no offence rey but normally I wouldn't have cared) speaks volumes about your method of 'responding'. Tell a tragic tale if you wish, but you had your time of boasting and bragging over attempts to ZI members of LPH.

Placing a price on Rey's head isn't exactly a defensive move. The fact you're grating enough that two alliances without any direct ties decided to intervene (no offence rey but normally I wouldn't have cared) speaks volumes about your method of 'responding'. Tell a tragic tale if you wish, but you had your time of boasting and bragging over attempts to ZI members of LPH.

Me and LPH have come to a deal, the sooner Rey is the ZIed, the better it is for them. If they are interested in peace at all. It was their proposal this end when he is ZIed. Everyone else who gets involved just delays any peace.

Me and LPH have come to a deal, the sooner Rey is the ZIed, the better it is for them. If they are interested in peace at all. It was their proposal this end when he is ZIed. Everyone else who gets involved just delays any peace.

Shame LPH didn't inform me that they agreed to have Rey ZId, who exactly were you talking with?

The fact that you reneged on your white peace deal the other day has led me to believe there won't be any peace any time soon, actually.

Only if you keep accepting more aid before you hit ZI, which is the only official deal which has been in place. The offer for white peace was over when it became clear your side was incapable of agreeing to anything like that, but the deal Kilo offered me as an official offer from LPH will be honored. Good thing about that deal is regardless what else happens, that is a definite point for the war to end as long as you guys honor it.

Edited by Methrage

I know I said I would stop posting here, but in light of further threats against LPH, I have downgraded myself more into LPH's range. Any further attacks on LPH will be met with the brutal force of War Jesus as LPH is under our protection. Any further provocations against LPH (such as the placing of bounties or threats of ZI) may also induce us to respond with similar nuclear force. Furthermore, War Jesus supports the retaliatory action taken by our allies RIOT Society and will also defend them in the event of an escalation. Methrage, it is in your best interest to let this die out and walk away, lest your mercenary stonewall get reduced to 10NS again.

Also, DoorNail, I think your experience with the crackpipe is showing because we didn't run from anything. I guess your revisionist history is clear now that you're claiming Kashmir is backing off because of a few aid drops when peace was accepted AFTER that aid was looted by King Conrad. That's no matter, however. We may speak again sooner than you think.

Here is the only credible peace offer given by LPH, although Rey has extended the conflict many times by accepting more aid; even though I agreed to their offer without modification.

To: Methrage    From: Sir Kiloist    Date: 8/15/2014 11:12:58 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: After talking with ReyTheGreat today, he and I have come up with a solution, you seemed interested in a ZI on him. So, we would like to propose that when he hits ZI the war (if you want to call it that) between our alliances be over. Any wars going on during the time of his infrastructure shall have a peace offer sent and both sides walk away with no ill-will towards each other and we get on with our CN lives. Any wars that have peace denied must show that the peace was denied and an attack occurred after the offer. The offending nation then should be warned and if peace isn't sent the nation shall be treated in violation by a round of war just at the nation level and not at an alliance level.

This is an official offer from Los Pollos Hermanos Government with Rey's approval.
Edited by Methrage

Here is the only credible peace offer given by LPH, although Rey has extended the conflict many times by accepting more aid; even though I agreed to their offer without modification.

To: Methrage    From: Sir Kiloist    Date: 8/15/2014 11:12:58 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: After talking with ReyTheGreat today, he and I have come up with a solution, you seemed interested in a ZI on him. So, we would like to propose that when he hits ZI the war (if you want to call it that) between our alliances be over. Any wars going on during the time of his infrastructure shall have a peace offer sent and both sides walk away with no ill-will towards each other and we get on with our CN lives. Any wars that have peace denied must show that the peace was denied and an attack occurred after the offer. The offending nation then should be warned and if peace isn't sent the nation shall be treated in violation by a round of war just at the nation level and not at an alliance level.

This is an official offer from Los Pollos Hermanos Government with Rey's approval.

And it's been rescinded because you're too much of a moron to actually stick to one peace deal.

Shame LPH didn't inform me that they agreed to have Rey ZId, who exactly were you talking with?

It was the initial deal.

And it's been rescinded because you're too much of a moron to actually stick to one peace deal.

It was the initial deal.

While other deals have been discussed, none have had a final conclusion made on them. Although good to know LPH has no intention of peace with LN.