Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you provide a good reason why they should do so?

It was SirKiloist who worked hard getting a legit deal together he could offer for peace and was very happy when I agreed to it right away. That Rey is now throwing away any prospects for peace with SirKiloist and others in LPH who might have something to lose is his choice. Rey was around 300 infra when that deal was made, so this war could of been over very soon after the deal was made had Rey not decided to do what he could to extend it as long as he could.

It was SirKiloist who worked hard getting a legit deal together he could offer for peace and was very happy when I agreed to it right away. That Rey is now throwing away any prospects for peace with SirKiloist and others in LPH who might have something to lose is his choice. Rey was around 300 infra when that deal was made, so this war could of been over very soon after the deal was made had Rey not decided to do what he could to extend it as long as he could.

I'm guessing the deal went out the window when a Limitless Nexus nation decided to hit SirKiloist, then?

I'm guessing the deal went out the window when a Limitless Nexus nation decided to hit SirKiloist, then?

The deal went out the window just now when Rey said it was rescinded, although if that was just a heat of the moment comment from Rey; I might still consider ending the war then. SirKiloist I don't think was ever under any illusions he was immune from attack if Rey dragged this out long enough for nations to be in his range.

Edited by Methrage

The deal went out the window just now when Rey said it was rescinded, although if that was just a heat of the moment comment from Rey; I might still consider ending the war then. SirKiloist I don't think was ever under any illusions he was immune from attack if Rey dragged this out long enough for nations to be in his range.

Methrage, I am going to appeal to your better judgement. Is all this back and forth worth destroying the $292,695.71 of Infra Rey has left?
You've more than made your point against the alliances, and served them a decent portion of damage, more that your share by all accounts (going on what I was told, not actual research, I am a lazy bum)
Isn't it time to settle into rebuilding for the next load of drama?

You have to actually accept an offer for it to well, you know; apply.

You claimed LPH et al. didn't want peace a few days ago, so they/we offered white peace. You claimed you needed to 'discuss it', then apparently decided you wanted to keep fighting. So naturally, when things escalate, you change your mind again. You literally just complained about us seeking peace, then claim we don't want it the very next post. Each time, it's a case of everyone else having to keep up with your flip-flopping.

I'm willing to broker a deal for you all now.

It involves everyone peacing out and shutting the hell up, round and round and round you are all going.

Accepted.

We can have a simple solution to all this. Everyone just peaces out and goes their separate ways. LPH will not attack LN anymore. LN will not attack LPH anymore. Your desire to see Rey ZI'd will be prevented by the fact you have no nations capable of performing it and the fact that Rey has a whole host of allies willing to prevent that without being asked to. Take what you can get, honestly.

We can have a simple solution to all this. Everyone just peaces out and goes their separate ways. LPH will not attack LN anymore. LN will not attack LPH anymore. Your desire to see Rey ZI'd will be prevented by the fact you have no nations capable of performing it and the fact that Rey has a whole host of allies willing to prevent that without being asked to. Take what you can get, honestly.

I don't have a particular interest in peacing out every rogue who attacks LN at their convenience.

I don't have a particular interest in peacing out every rogue who attacks LN at their convenience.

As Pansy correctly points out, you have gotten your retribution and retaliated. I'm unsure why you insist on continuing to pursue the matter for the sake of a couple hundred infra. However, for what it's worth, I'm willing to sweeten a possible peace deal:

1. LPH and LN agree to immediately peace out all existing wars.

2. LPH and LN agree to no further declarations of war with each other.

2(a). Should LPH be in violation of this agreement, War Jesus agrees to not defend LPH for the duration of that conflict (no matter how much we may want to).

2(b). Should LN be in violation of this agreement, War Jesus reserves the right to defend LPH for the duration of that conflict.

3. This agreement will not expire until one side abrogates it by declaring war on the other.

I don't speak for Rey. I'm just trying to mediate here. Is this acceptable to you?

Then it might be worth considering possibly getting yourself a protector?

We have friends and allies, we don't need a one sided relationship such as a protectorate. All I need to do is say no to peace at this point and continue the fight. We'll see how things play out, but its to early for me to discuss peace considering the new participants.

While other deals have been discussed, none have had a final conclusion made on them. Although good to know LPH has no intention of peace with LN.

We have friends and allies, we don't need a one sided relationship such as a protectorate. All I need to do is say no to peace at this point and continue the fight. We'll see how things play out, but its to early for me to discuss peace considering the new participants.

Within the span of almost exactly one hour, you went from having claimed that the only reason for continued war is LPH's reluctance to reach an agreement to stating yourself "it is too early to discuss peace". I have proposed an agreement for you to consider that would remove Rey's protection should he violate the agreement. You have refused to consider it. It seems you are the one who is reluctant to reach a peace agreement. Not that it matters. Without an agreement barring our involvement, War Jesus will continue to defend LPH as usual.

Within the span of almost exactly one hour, you went from having claimed that the only reason for continued war is LPH's reluctance to reach an agreement to stating yourself "it is too early to discuss peace". I have proposed an agreement for you to consider that would remove Rey's protection should he violate the agreement. You have refused to consider it. It seems you are the one who is reluctant to reach a peace agreement. Not that it matters. Without an agreement barring our involvement, War Jesus will continue to defend LPH as usual.

Conrad already made clear his attacks weren't about helping Rey, but you guys being an existential threat to Limitless Nexus. As long as we exist, we should expect more attacks by you guys. Kashmir trying to attack, blackmail and threaten us into doing what they want doesn't make me want to comply. 

Conrad already made clear his attacks weren't about helping Rey, but you guys being an existential threat to Limitless Nexus. As long as we exist, we should expect more attacks by you guys. Kashmir trying to attack, blackmail and threaten us into doing what they want doesn't make me want to comply. 

If it suits your fancy, in addition to the agreement above, I am willing to add:

4. War Jesus and LN agree to no further attacks on each other indefinitely.

4(a). War Jesus reserves the right to attack LN in the event that LN attacks LPH or any other War Jesus/Kashmir ally.

4(b). LN reserves the right to attack War Jesus in the event that War Jesus attacks LN or any other LN ally.

I don't have the authority to make a Kashmir-wide agreement. I can only speak on behalf of my squad. However, Kashmir itself has no desire for further war against LN. They don't particularly like you, but are content to leave you be. 

Well not only are we getting threatened by blocs and this squad and that alliance...We are getting attacked by 4 AAs allied to previously mentioned parties, so I don't know much about CN politics but it appears we're past the stage of negotiating and allies have been attacked on both sides in what is already turning into a global war...I never knew tech raids gone bad warranted treaty activations when the attacked sides allies get pissed...just sayin"

Edit:I probably made 0 sense and if so just ignore me lol

Edited by Stonewall14

methy, take the deal.
your going to surely get attacked if mens recovry attaks you

take what deal? The we maybe won't attack your AA again if you stop attacking our friend made by the squad and AA that broke the last agreement?

Edit:3 members of Men's Recovery have already attacked us and are currently fighting us so when their tech raid goes bad does that activate the rest of the bloc?

Edited by Stonewall14

I would get mad but I've heard you're not too bright so I won't bother

Where you going so fast? These are your puppies that you let off the leash to start things like this. Trying to slip into the shadows to sit back and enjoy the show?

See when you can't control your members or condone their actions, you get to reap what they sow.

If we let one of our members go out a stirr up trouble or If I do something, our alliance get's rolled. You do understand that works both ways, right?

I'm willing to broker a deal for you all now.

It involves everyone peacing out and shutting the hell up, round and round and round you are all going.

Even if they all agreed to your deal, it would simply advance to the next group they target. Until the rogues and the alliances that support them are stopped, it will continue.

Not every group they target brings it to these forums, you're welcome. :)

One of the reasons I'm out here, I know it wont stop until certain alliances pay up for the shit ya doin.

Even if they all agreed to your deal, it would simply advance to the next group they target. Until the rogues and the alliances that support them are stopped, it will continue.

Not every group they target brings it to these forums, you're welcome. :)

One of the reasons I'm out here, I know it wont stop until certain alliances pay up for the !@#$ ya doin.

Have fun with that all, simple fact is, deal have been reached, changed, reached again, changed again, and that is from both sides.
It's time someone made a simple decision and stuck to it rather than going back and forth like a shakeweight

If I gave peace to every rogue hitting my alliance as soon as they ask for it, it would be no different than a tech raid victim giving peace as soon as their attacker offers it. It would only reinforce their behavior. Having all the enemies of Limitless Nexus show themselves clearly in front of us makes dealing with them easier.

We're not so passive we're hoping for a quick end to this. Considering who our enemies are, the more bloodshed before this is over, the better.

Edited by Methrage