Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is most pathetic about RR's actions is he was most proud of almost getting us into a war with Kashmir, then wanted us to peace AE out right away and focus all our attention on Kashmir. So not only is he sneaky, but also cowardly.

The AE combat performance has been terrible as well.

The point was that your nations are overprepared for any conflict with people in the NS brackets you'll be competing in for the majority of the war, so of course AE would get mowed over.

People that consider targets with wonders, a warchest, and perhaps a reasonable tech/infra ratio 'overprepared' should, well, probably think about that BEFORE they hit us.

Or our friends.

People that consider targets with wonders, a warchest, and perhaps a reasonable tech/infra ratio 'overprepared' should, well, probably think about that BEFORE they hit us.

Or our friends.

I think you're overestimating the power of numbers in this game and underestimating the amount of fucks I don't give when I'm slighted.

Or our friends.

You know, that's pretty much the point. I didn't go into this expecting an easy win. I was expecting to take some nukes to the face from the beginning and certainly didn't expect anyone to assist myself. While Stonewall preoccupies himself with inactives, he blows the money and support that could've gone to attacking LPH. Meanwhile, Methrage's regrowth is stunted, preventing him from buying himself any further from the war, or continuing those aid drops of his.

Unprovoked does not mean unjust (a difference you completely ignore), and despite having witnessed methrage's stupidity over the years, communicating with him directly is far more painful than this war will ever be.

Given this thread devolved into insults days ago, I have no intentions of continuing to make intelligent dialogue here. Smurf dislikes me due to my reaction to his 'game' last year. Good for him.

You know, that's pretty much the point. I didn't go into this expecting an easy win. I was expecting to take some nukes to the face from the beginning and certainly didn't expect anyone to assist myself. While Stonewall preoccupies himself with inactives, he blows the money and support that could've gone to attacking LPH. Meanwhile, Methrage's regrowth is stunted, preventing him from buying himself any further from the war, or continuing those aid drops of his.

Unprovoked does not mean unjust (a difference you completely ignore), and despite having witnessed methrage's stupidity over the years, communicating with him directly is far more painful than this war will ever be.

Given this thread devolved into insults days ago, I have no intentions of continuing to make intelligent dialogue here. Smurf dislikes me due to my reaction to his 'game' last year. Good for him.

Inactive? You mean the guy twice my size that ate 2 nukes and disappeared and is losing 5 mill cash plus lots of infra and tech or the two little guys who gave up? I assure you I will choose my next round of AE scum more wisely and still would like to point out I have 2 slots open for any "active" AE to occupy or some more "tech" raiders... :nuke: Guess where the next nuke is going? :v:

Aid drops from me are unnecessary, when our friends and allies can fill in there. Your actions and attitude have given no reason for me to respect you or want to give your alliance peace. Regardless of what happens with the LPH War, this one could last longer.

When you attack, you're not going to have peace without convincing the other person you should have it. You throwing insults from the start has made me uninterested in what you have to say or giving you what you want.

War will continue for your alliance not just because you attacked or anything to do with Rey, but you're an annoying individual to deal with. I have yet to see an intelligent argument come out of you.

Inactive? You mean the guy twice my size that ate 2 nukes and disappeared and is losing 5 mill cash plus lots of infra and tech or the two little guys who gave up? I assure you I will choose my next round of AE scum more wisely and still would like to point out I have 2 slots open for any "active" AE to occupy or some more "tech" raiders... :nuke: Guess where the next nuke is going? :v:

Are you talking about this war?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=766338

Are you talking about this war?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=766338

If Kashmir insists on war; we will focus our attention on you. So be careful what you wish for. You're making it hard to let go of that incident without grudges when you choose to continuing posting about it like its some type of achievement.

If Kashmir insists on war; we will focus our attention on you. So be careful what you wish for. You're making it hard to let go of that incident without grudges when you choose to continuing posting about it like its some type of achievement.

We aren't insisting on war. You seem to have some love affair with us and Rey. For what it's worth, we aren't particularly scared of your alliance, Methrage. You are like this fly that keeps buzzing around and we can't ever seem to properly time your demise because you have incredible luck or nine lives.

History sure does repeat itself.

We aren't insisting on war. You seem to have some love affair with us and Rey. For what it's worth, we aren't particularly scared of your alliance, Methrage. You are like this fly that keeps buzzing around and we can't ever seem to properly time your demise because you have incredible luck or nine lives.

k3zD1IT.jpg

Might I offer a gift?  :wub:

I've left Kashmir alone since our last war, its you guys who have started buzzing within my vicinity, even if I have no interest in you. Keep buzzing around and you're going to get hit.

I've went out of my way to avoid war with you guys regarding 2 separate incidents, if there is a third I won't hesitate on escalating to total war and consider it an indication peace is not possible with Kashmir. So if you guys want to start a war, don't fool yourselves into thinking its me trying to start it.

Edited by Methrage

Oh my, please do it. You have no idea how happy that would make me! If I switch to DEFCON5 and demilitarize, will you do it?