Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys know noob spelled backwards is "boon"?

quite possibly the most relevant post in this thread, other than the one I am currently writing that is.

Also, Methrage's war stats seem to be taking a turn for the worse, I imagine he will be haunting the lower tiers soon enough

quite possibly the most relevant post in this thread, other than the one I am currently writing that is.

Also, Methrage's war stats seem to be taking a turn for the worse, I imagine he will be haunting the lower tiers soon enough

Nah, he a Doombird for life, that could never happen

Fighting now 5 vs 1 (Soon to be 6 vs 1 when I drop a little more I imagine), so its expected you'll see me taking more damage as I come in range of more nations. As well as the obvious effect of daily nukes. However on a War to War basis, I'm still doing good and out damaging most of them. We are still accepting more members if anyone wants to join, but I went into this knowing full well I would eventually get dragged down to lower NS tiers if they were willing to bring their top tier down with me. I don't mind, guess I didn't have a patience to accumulate enough tech over many months to make it up to required Doombird AA levels, where I would even be in the NS range any could assist on possible wars. If they manage to drag me down to the micro tier, then maybe I'll even get to knock Rey around myself personally.

My main relation with Doombird is I support them in senate and they can guarantee no sanctions on me. So I'm a Doombird in the spirit of I was a member and moved off the AA temporarily, while not ever leaving fully. Although that temporary move off was to be a span a good amount of months of me just shipping in large amounts of tech if I was going to make it. I got bored and inactive during that time. Guess I didn't have the patience to make it into the nest, but I still support them whenever I can.

If I'm dragged into the lower tiers, so be it. I'd rather live each day like its last in CN, doing what I believe is right and having fun doing it. Beats letting my nation waste away doing nothing with it, as I fade into inactivity not getting to use it. Anyone who wants to have a blast fighting an epic war and not worry about typical CN conventions are free to join. Me fighting on my own so far against their top tier has caused maximum damage output. Many could join Limitless Nexus without even worrying about Kashmir having a top tier big enough to hit them.

I think I can sum up this entire conflict in one sentence.

"Methrage's dislike of Rey caused him to start a war with Kashmir"

This is the part of CN I dont understand. Must be some grude.

Fun fact: I don't know what the hell I did to the guy.

I think I can sum up this entire conflict in one sentence.

"Methrage's dislike of Rey caused him to start a war with Kashmir"

This is the part of CN I dont understand. Must be some grude.

Kashmir chose to start a war with Limitless Nexus because they had a grudge against Stonewall they couldn't let go of. They knew launching more wars against Stonewall despite my efforts at negotiation with them was likely to lead to this, but weren't very interested in avoiding war. That they were also assisting Rey, as they were launching new wars against Stonewall despite our negotiations only furthered the point on their end there wasn't a strong desire to avoid escalation. I can only tolerate so much before I need to respond to attacks on my alliance with a recognition of war and respond with more than just words. I tried sending them money at first to avoid further conflict, but they were more interested in blood.

Kashmir chose to start a war with Limitless Nexus because they had a grudge against Stonewall they couldn't let go of. They knew launching more wars against Stonewall despite my efforts at negotiation with them was likely to lead to this, but weren't very interested in avoiding war. That they were also assisting Rey, as they were launching new wars against Stonewall despite our negotiations only furthered the point on their end there wasn't a strong desire to avoid escalation. I can only tolerate so much before I need to respond to attacks on my alliance with a recognition of war and respond with more than just words. I tried sending them money at first to avoid further conflict, but they were more interested in blood.

Time and time again, you just don't get it, do you? Stonewall14 is a nuclear rogue and enemy of Kashmir for both treason and stealing aid, that you accepted into your alliance to attack Rey the Great. Did you seriously expect us to let him go without paying for his actions against Kashmir? If you seriously expected that to happen, you are delusional beyond words. I've held my tongue for far too long on this out of some hope that you'd come to a realization of these clear and often repeated facts. We really wanted to avoid this war, you obviously didn't because you never met us halfway on anything. You continue to fabricate lies even now about how things went down. Your delusions of grandeur are really getting on my last nerve.

Oh and trying to recruit me for your alliance in private messages? Umm, how about nope. No points for effort because it was extremely pointless anyways. Just wasting my valuable time.

Time and time again, you just don't get it, do you? Stonewall14 is a nuclear rogue and enemy of Kashmir for both treason and stealing aid, that you accepted into your alliance to attack Rey the Great. Did you seriously expect us to let him go without paying for his actions against Kashmir? If you seriously expected that to happen, you are delusional beyond words. I've held my tongue for far too long on this out of some hope that you'd come to a realization of these clear and often repeated facts. We really wanted to avoid this war, you obviously didn't because you never met us halfway on anything. You continue to fabricate lies even now about how things went down. Your delusions of grandeur are really getting on my last nerve.

Oh and trying to recruit me for your alliance in private messages? Umm, how about nope. No points for effort because it was extremely pointless anyways. Just wasting my valuable time.

I offered to pay for his actions, but you guys weren't interested and wanted to attack instead. I chose to accept Stonewall into Limitless Nexus, who had no ongoing wars with Kashmir. You guys chose to go to war over it rather than being willing to negotiate otherwise.

Also that private message was just a joke in response to your bragging about sending messages to try poaching all Limitless Nexus members who weren't Stonewall, Paul or myself. If you were the best Kashmir had, you wouldn't of considered switching sides mid-war regardless of what I said. That you took a joke as a serious attempt at recruiting you was your call to make, but I was never serious and just having some fun with you.

I offered to pay for his actions, but you guys weren't interested and wanted to attack instead. I chose to accept Stonewall into Limitless Nexus, who had no ongoing wars with Kashmir. You guys chose to go to war over it rather than being willing to negotiate otherwise.

Also that private message was just a joke in response to your bragging about sending messages to try poaching all Limitless Nexus members who weren't Stonewall, Paul or myself. If you were the best Kashmir had, you wouldn't of considered switching sides mid-war regardless of what I said. That you took a joke as a serious attempt at recruiting you was your call to make, but I was never serious and just having some fun with you.

I don't think even you believe that. I've never seen someone so lost in their own BS as you.

I don't think even you believe that. I've never seen someone so lost in their own BS as you.

Yes, its complete BS you guys declared on Stonewall and kept launching new wars despite my offers to pay for him to get off the Enemy of Kashmir list before I even knew what he did. Its also BS that I sent aid to one of your leaders during those talks with no strings attached before any agreement could be made to show I was serious about settling our differences in a way which could be satisfactory to both parties; with that aid being accepted and you launching more attacks despite ongoing negotiations implying you guys would launch no new wars.

Obviously Kashmir can do no wrong and you're not full of BS yourself.

If you guys wanted war with me, that is fine. I'm willing to fight you guys, but don't pretend you guys didn't spit on every attempt I made to pay money for your issues with stonewall to go away.

"'moe money, 'moe problems" stuff

I still can't seem to comprehend how you became this megalomaniac player, Methrage. It's very disappointing to watch you go from being a fine lad when I first made your acquaintance to some dazed desperado version of your former personality. And, it's not only me proposing the change inside you; everyone around recognizes the signs and symptoms.  

I still can't seem to comprehend how you became this megalomaniac player, Methrage. It's very disappointing to watch you go from being a fine lad when I first made your acquaintance to some dazed desperado version of your former personality. And, it's not only me proposing the change inside you; everyone around recognizes the signs and symptoms.  

Neo Uruk has chosen to be an Enemy of Nexus, not once has he asked not to be. Rey is an Enemy of Nexus because he tries to turn every alliance he's in against me and abuses his power to have new players attacked when they post in a way he doesn't like. If Neo Uruk was ever to ask to get off the list and end our differences, I wouldn't be interested in pursuing him if he wants to call a truce. Although Rey has just been getting a taste of how he treats others using whatever power he has, making those alliances look bad in the process. This Kashmir War is just another situation where he's trying his best to turn an alliance against me. So its not like Rey doesn't know he's chosen to remain an Enemy of Nexus and is willing to get Kashmir's top tier destroyed to try getting his way.

I was on good terms with Kashmir until Neo Uruk tried manipulating the Stonewall issue to his advantage, so I never imagined when accepting Stonewall they would attack in full force with no chance of a ceasefire until the round of war was over. The only reason I recognized a state of war with them was because they did declare in full force and had no intention of peaceing out. So my only choices were to kick a member out as soon as he gets attacked or recognize a state of war exists. The war was in progress well before I made this announcement. I only did this when it was already clear there was no chance they would peace out and continued to fill his defensive slots all the way. So I don't see how any good leader wouldn't recognize a war when its happening to their alliance. I offered to send aid to them earlier on because I did think of many of them as friends and thought there was some goodwill.

Regardless of what Kashmir claims Stonewall did or didn't do several months ago, they declared war on us first, just without a DoW.

Edited by Methrage

Kind of disappointed to see Berbers hit, when I'm already Doomed to ZI for doing what any decent leader would do when one of their members are being triple team, and those triple teaming him aren't willing to peace out under any circumstances.

I had already started using the remainder of my slots to send tech out to Doombirds and others who have been good friends to me, before I can't send tech out any longer. He was even among those I had planned to give him some when I had more open slots. Oh well, it is what it is. Now is when I could use some assistance from friends and allies willing to help.

Edited by Methrage

I'm sorry I manipulated you into hitting Stonewall, Kashmir. I'm also sorry I decided you didn't like Methrage and that's the only reason you've hit Stonewall. I'm sorry, to anyone else involved, that I don't want to just declare peace when someone threatens me with "Zero Infra, Zero Tech, and Zero Land" for the crime of posting. I'm sorry that I got the upper-hand on Methrage and he immediately began pursuing peace where he said there would be none, yet instead of wanting to admit defeat or negotiate says "I'm just bored."

Im doing you a favor really, now you dont need to wait for an open slot to give me tech :)

On a serious note, I wish you had money, was looking forward to a slugfest :(

I'm sorry I manipulated you into hitting Stonewall, Kashmir. I'm also sorry I decided you didn't like Methrage and that's the only reason you've hit Stonewall. I'm sorry, to anyone else involved, that I don't want to just declare peace when someone threatens me with "Zero Infra, Zero Tech, and Zero Land" for the crime of posting. I'm sorry that I got the upper-hand on Methrage and he immediately began pursuing peace where he said there would be none, yet instead of wanting to admit defeat or negotiate says "I'm just bored."

Before I'm gone, I will defeat you personally. So this can be over between us without the proxy war nonsense. That is also part of the reason I had begun shipping out out my tech. I'll see you when I'm in range. Edited by Methrage