Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

Hm, yes, your wonders will certainly give me the advantage I imagine. That's surely a toss-up of a fight.

Already coming up with excuses for why you will lose, despite getting all of Kashmir fighting me? You really are pathetic.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't an excuse, it's fact. If I beat you with all those wonders, you should definitely just never show back up.

You're willing to get Kashmir's top tier destroyed in a war, but regardless of how much damage they take and you take; you are already admitting you can't win. You are almost to pathetic to even fight, as no matter what you won't admit defeat. This is why you are an Enemy of Nexus, you've chosen to permanently be at odds with me and made the last 2 alliance you've been in look bad by abusing their power to get New Nations attacked who you didn't like their posting.

Forever you will be an Enemy of Nexus, if one thing comes of this I hope all decent alliances never allow you access. When given any power within an alliance, you act like a schoolyard bully, picking on new nations who post negatively of you after you troll them into doing it. If that is the culture you want to spread on this forum, sacrificing my nation is small price to pay in order to keep you from dragging down alliances I respect with your membership. You have no right to bully others for speaking back to you after you !@#$ post about everyone. Edited by Methrage

How gloriously pathetic.

Is this where he realizes how alone he really is after all the bluster of how much more powerful than Little Rey-Rey he is?

Seems his sails have lost a ton of steam and his ship its deck ..

You say that after Kashmir was asking for help, needing someone else to take my sixth slot rather than you guys being able to take me down on your own.

Actually, berbers came seeking the slot.

Two of your slots were going to MI6 as a favor to me (and Kashmir, as I "got them into this mess") but you fell out of range too fast.

Actually, berbers came seeking the slot.

Two of your slots were going to MI6 as a favor to me (and Kashmir, as I "got them into this mess") but you fell out of range too fast.

Now you're only proving my point why you deserve to be an Enemy of Nexus forever, you've always been more interested in dragging more people in to fight for you than any type of peace. Anyone who attacks Rey or a nation engaged with me will get free tech when I have slots open.

Now you're only proving my point why you deserve to be an Enemy of Nexus forever, you've always been more interested in dragging more people in to fight for you than any type of peace. Anyone who attacks Rey or a nation engaged with me will get free tech when I have slots open.

*claims someone else is "dragging people in to fight for him"*
*offers tech for people to come fight for him*
*is Methrage*

You say that after Kashmir was asking for help, needing someone else to take my sixth slot rather than you guys being able to take me down on your own.

To be fair, I offered to pay for the slot, but they gave it to me for free, so kudos to Kashmir for being nice guys!

To be fair, I offered to pay for the slot, but they gave it to me for free, so kudos to Kashmir for being nice guys!

I thought we settled our differences after our previous battles, but if you insist on being my enemy and attacking me at the most opportunistic times...

Berbers, you're on The List.

He's not going an any list and I won't even hit him back, as I have no intention of attacking another Doombird. I'm just beyond disappointed in him. I had a lot of respect for him with the manner he fought me before and thought there was some mutual respect. If he wanted a rematch, I would of expected him to do it when I'm not already taking on another alliance and fighting 5 vs 1.

Edited by Methrage

So much drivel, I'll bite (forgive me, White Chocolate):

• Rey is not pulling Kashmir's strings and getting us destroyed any more than stonewall is pulling yours, Methrage... and if he actually *is* pulling yours then that's just sorry. Warscreens don't lie, we've been at war with stonewall since at least June 2nd, about two weeks before you sent him after Rey.
  • We're not decimated and we're not going anywhere. We *are* involved in nuclear war where each and every single one of us was smaller than you either when declared on or when doing the declaring. We're not complaining though and we're presently knocking you down several pegs.
  • We've asked exactly zero people for assistance (in fact, we've turned down numerous parties that have offered their services). From what I hear berbers asked very nicely so master hakai gave him the privilege. Not that the slots are inherently ours to begin with.

Kashmir is coming around to the fact that stonewall has served his sentence (you can thank Denkimon for getting the ball rolling there). Your insistence on deflecting any and all blame for the situation you've put yourself in, however, has convinced us that we can't say the same for you. Are you not having fun though?

(I don't think either of us will be hitting 10 million casualties this round.  :()

So much drivel, I'll bite (forgive me, White Chocolate):

• Rey is not pulling Kashmir's strings and getting us destroyed any more than stonewall is pulling yours, Methrage... and if he actually *is* pulling yours then that's just sorry. Warscreens don't lie, we've been at war with stonewall since at least June 2nd, about two weeks before you sent him after Rey.
  • We're not decimated and we're not going anywhere. We *are* involved in nuclear war where each and every single one of us was smaller than you either when declared on or when doing the declaring. We're not complaining though and we're presently knocking you down several pegs.
  • We've asked exactly zero people for assistance (in fact, we've turned down numerous parties that have offered their services). From what I hear berbers asked very nicely so master hakai gave him the privilege. Not that the slots are inherently ours to begin with.

Kashmir is coming around to the fact that stonewall has served his sentence (you can thank Denkimon for getting the ball rolling there). Your insistence on deflecting any and all blame for the situation you've put yourself in, however, has convinced us that we can't say the same for you. Are you not having fun though?

(I don't think either of us will be hitting 10 million casualties this round.  :()

If you guys want white peace, I think we can easily end this. However somehow I doubt that will ever happen, so I will fight with the assumption this won't end until I'm signaled otherwise.

He's not going an any list and I won't even hit him back, as I have no intention of attacking another Doombird. I'm just beyond disappointed in him. I had a lot of respect for him with the manner he fought me before and thought there was some mutual respect. If he wanted a rematch, I would of expected him to do it when I'm not already taking on another alliance and fighting 5 vs 1.

Ok, let's just have a look at this:

1) I'm not a doombird

2) you're not a doombird

3) if you make me say doombird again, i'll keep selling stuff to keep fighting you

4) I've never once ever fought you, no idea what you are talking about how we fought before

Let's just stop with the crazy in this thread, have a good clean fight, and go our separate ways.  If I had known you were as broke as you were, I'd have not even declared, but shit happens so let's all just nuke each other senseless.

Neo Uruk is offended because he knows he himself is a noob in many ways and has never evolved beyond that. Earlier you were pursuing and hunting Knights111 down because he responded in a way you didn't like after you trolled him, but now you are getting angry on his behalf and praising him for taking aid meant for war; then leaving without firing a single shot.

Johnny07 is a much better poster than yourself, so I would say he is less of a noob than yourself. So you are right nation age alone doesn't determine whether someone is still a noob. Johnny07 and individuals like him should post more, but people such as yourself less. You will never know the difference between honorable and dishonorable actions, good posting and bad posting.

Thank you Methrage, I wish you and Kashmir the funnest of wars. Except the war with Berbs, I hope he whips the floor with your. No offense, just AA loyalty