Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are both of you talking about?

i assure you, i am one person.

i sense this wrapping up, as methrage has no money left and has been reduced to a state where most of our alliance will be able to tackle him.  either he will get peace or he won't, but the important thing is, no one cares.

Death's Remnants is an 'alliance' with a combined NS of about 3000, and is attacking a 'nation' more than three weeks inactive. You're not part of this, save that you ran away from your original AA and are now claiming to be on our side. You look like an unaffiliated raider to me, and you're not affecting the outcome one way or another.

Death's Remnants is an 'alliance' with a combined NS of about 3000, and is attacking a 'nation' more than three weeks inactive. You're not part of this, save that you ran away from your original AA and are now claiming to be on our side. You look like an unaffiliated raider to me, and you're not affecting the outcome one way or another.

I do like that you posted this, thank you kindly.

I would very much like people to leave my protectorate alone.

e: Looking at the war screen, not really the posts. Talk !@#$ all you want; don't touch

Like I really give the slightest, I don't much recognise your protection over an aid thief.
I'll be sure to pay a visit should I feel like it, you can yap all you like.

e: or if in fact there is a slot left

Edited by The Pansy

Like I really give the slightest, I don't much recognise your protection over an aid thief.
I'll be sure to pay a visit should I feel like it, you can yap all you like.
e: or if in fact there is a slot left

Oh, I'm sure you don't care. You're very well aware of any repercussions. This warning wasn't meant for you specifically, Pansy.

What are both of you talking about?

You made a very stupid move thinking you could bandwaggon in on this after I sent you aid. I'm working on a resolution with Kashmir, so this will probably be over soon with them. You however are a separate conflict and your war will have no bearing on any peace with Kashmir.

You made a very stupid move thinking you could bandwaggon in on this after I sent you aid. I'm working on a resolution with Kashmir, so this will probably be over soon with them. You however are a separate conflict and your war will have no bearing on any peace with Kashmir.

It will, however, have a bearing on any peace with Los Pollos Hermanos.

I can assure you i am unofficially affiliated with Kashmir, and am discussing things with them privately with your leaders.

I can assure you i am unofficially affiliated with Kashmir, and am discussing things with them privately with your leaders.

Somehow I think both officially and unofficially they will want nothing to do with you.

Regardless of who he stole from, a thief is a thief. Even if it was Methrage, who annoys me to no end.

I would usually agree, but Methrage also said that his members were free to do as they wish, including not fight in a war.

Ah the master speaks, all should listen,

Gonna start following me around too now? Edited by Neo Uruk

I would very much like people to leave my protectorate alone.

e: Looking at the war screen, not really the posts. Talk !@#$ all you want; don't touch.

Someone who can't protect himself, is... protecting... someone.....

When did you become a comedian? :lol1: