Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

If you guys want white peace, I think we can easily end this. However somehow I doubt that will ever happen, so I will fight with the assumption this won't end until I'm signaled otherwise.

Why stop when the going gets tough? I'm sure that you'll (somehow) turn this war around. Maybe when ReyTheGreat sends you aid so you don't end up in bill-lock.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's just have a look at this:

1) I'm not a doombird

2) you're not a doombird

3) if you make me say doombird again, i'll keep selling stuff to keep fighting you

4) I've never once ever fought you, no idea what you are talking about how we fought before

Let's just stop with the crazy in this thread, have a good clean fight, and go our separate ways.  If I had known you were as broke as you were, I'd have not even declared, but !@#$ happens so let's all just nuke each other senseless.

And i have offered you peace without even hitting you back and now you do know. If you thought I had more funds and want to peace out now, I can respect that. However if you want a rematch with me sometime, we can have one when my warchest isn't broke and I'm fighting 5 other nations.

If you guys want white peace, I think we can easily end this. However somehow I doubt that will ever happen, so I will fight with the assumption this won't end until I'm signaled otherwise.

I'm confident that the ship has sailed for white peace for you. And we certainly won't seek an end to this because we didn't start the escalation. You brought it all on yourself, Methrage. The moment you accepted the traitor and thief Stonewall14 into your alliance was the end for you. Enjoy your trip.

I'm confident that the ship has sailed for white peace for you. And we certainly won't seek an end to this because we didn't start the escalation. You brought it all on yourself, Methrage. The moment you accepted the traitor and thief Stonewall14 into your alliance was the end for you. Enjoy your trip.

It was actually you personally who made the orders which started this war. You ordered an alliance member of mine be attacked despite my best efforts to negotiate with you guys otherwise. You guys forced my hand to recongize the state of war when you made it clear you were unwilling to peace out the wars and continued to fill his slots all the way regardless of my attempts to offer payment to get him off.

You yourself said no amount aid would matter, as you guys wanted blood and I should see you as the enemy. Before you guys declared, I had no idea you were unwilling to negotiate his release. Whenever you guys would talk about any deal, your actions would speak otherwise as you continued to send more attacks on him. I would be a failure of a leader if I just let him get triple teamed without recognizing the state of war. Leaders have obligations to their members, you guys didn't even explain why he was an Enemy of Kashmir before you declared war on my allaince.

Nobody declared war on your alliance, my sage.

They declared 3 wars on my alliance before I finally recognized a state of war. Even after they had declared 2 I was still trying my best to negotiate and offering them money, but they made it clear there was no way they would peace out the wars and war would continue between our alliances.

Methrage, you do not get to set the terms to accept someone like Stonewall who Kashmir had a legitimate beef with into your AA.  You negotiate a settlement, and then you accept the applicant.  By putting him on your AA and then basically saying "take this to leave him alone" you set the stage for a fight.  Your actions were more of someone looking for a fight than of someone who legitimately wanted to resolve a situation.

In this entire thread you've constantly made reference to destroying Kashmir's upper tier, which led me to believe you were well stocked and able to carry out the threat.  I noticed you had an empty slot and I'm a sucker for casualties, so I asked for the slot.  Turns out you were making empty threats, Kashmir is going to walk all over you regardless of whether I'm in the game or not.  Had I known in advance you were basically a giant pinata, I wouldn't have bothered ruining a sled and doing stuff, but I did and now that's that.

You were in the wrong, now you're only way out is to negotiate, and the only way that's going to work is if you acknowledge your error regarding stonewall and negotiate in good faith. 

It was actually you personally who made the orders which started this war. You ordered an alliance member of mine be attacked despite my best efforts to negotiate with you guys otherwise. You guys forced my hand to recongize the state of war when you made it clear you were unwilling to peace out the wars and continued to fill his slots all the way regardless of my attempts to offer payment to get him off.

I'm Kashmir's military head, I ordered it, yes but it was ordered well before he joined your alliance. You didn't think to follow up with his past alliances when you let him join you? That is literally the worst mistake a leader of an alliance can make. Anyways, it was a standing order. We were always going to attack him for stealing aid and going nuclear rogue on our nations. If you had just handed him over so we could take our pound of flesh, you'd still be sitting pretty and without this mess. You brought it all on yourself.

You yourself said no amount aid would matter, as you guys wanted blood and I should see you as the enemy. Before you guys declared, I had no idea you were unwilling to negotiate his release. Whenever you guys would talk about any deal, your actions would speak otherwise as you continued to send more attacks on him. I would be a failure of a leader if I just let him get triple teamed without recognizing the state of war. Leaders have obligations to their members, you guys didn't even explain why he was an Enemy of Kashmir before you declared war on my allaince.

We were unwilling because we hadn't gotten enough from him in the first two rounds of war. You are already a failure of leader, let's be real here. You failed to follow up on why he wasn't in Kashmir, why he had wars on Kashmir in his war screens or activity and you utterly failed to comprehend our position. Now you pay for it and dearly it will be. I've had incredible patience in the hopes you'd open your eyes but it's crystal clear to me you are a lost cause.

Methrage, you do not get to set the terms to accept someone like Stonewall who Kashmir had a legitimate beef with into your AA.  You negotiate a settlement, and then you accept the applicant.  By putting him on your AA and then basically saying "take this to leave him alone" you set the stage for a fight.  Your actions were more of someone looking for a fight than of someone who legitimately wanted to resolve a situation.

In this entire thread you've constantly made reference to destroying Kashmir's upper tier, which led me to believe you were well stocked and able to carry out the threat.  I noticed you had an empty slot and I'm a sucker for casualties, so I asked for the slot.  Turns out you were making empty threats, Kashmir is going to walk all over you regardless of whether I'm in the game or not.  Had I known in advance you were basically a giant pinata, I wouldn't have bothered ruining a sled and doing stuff, but I did and now that's that.

You were in the wrong, now you're only way out is to negotiate, and the only way that's going to work is if you acknowledge your error regarding stonewall and negotiate in good faith. 

Why do you think I tried negotiating with them? Its common decency to give another alliance the opportunity to negotiate before attacks if someone is accepted while no wars were ongoing. I had no idea he had launched a single nuke or they considered it he didn't pay back aid when I accepted him. If Kashmir wasn't intent on war, they would of been willing to talk to me and offer a deal before attacking. 

It was their fault he didn't have active wars going he managed to slip through the cracks, had he actually been at war with Kashmir I wouldn't of accepted him. As I thought they were decent people who could be reasoned with and weren't an enemy of mine.

Edited by Methrage

I'm Kashmir's military head, I ordered it, yes but it was ordered well before he joined your alliance. You didn't think to follow up with his past alliances when you let him join you? That is literally the worst mistake a leader of an alliance can make. Anyways, it was a standing order. We were always going to attack him for stealing aid and going nuclear rogue on our nations. If you had just handed him over so we could take our pound of flesh, you'd still be sitting pretty and without this mess. You brought it all on yourself.

We were unwilling because we hadn't gotten enough from him in the first two rounds of war. You are already a failure of leader, let's be real here. You failed to follow up on why he wasn't in Kashmir, why he had wars on Kashmir in his war screens or activity and you utterly failed to comprehend our position. Now you pay for it and dearly it will be. I've had incredible patience in the hopes you'd open your eyes but it's crystal clear to me you are a lost cause.

So says the leader who accepted aid from me when I was trying to negotiate peace, told me it was pointless after accepting, and I should see you as enemies rather than friends. Also telling me no amount of aid would make the difference in getting you guys to peace out, as you wanted blood.

So as far as bad leaders go, getting your entire top tier declared on instead of getting your alliance a bunch of aid would qualify you among the worst. If anyone was intent on this war happening it was you, despite all the damage it would cause Kashmir needlessly.

You apparently didn't have the money. I have more NS than berbers does raided cash from you.

So as far as bad leaders go, making empty promises for peace would qualify you among the worst.

Before this war I could of easily paid them $90m for his release and would of been willing to, had they been willing to negotiate. Fighting a bunch of wars can take its toll on a warchest, as war is expensive in the upper tiers.

Either way my main point is Kashmir gave me no choice but to be at war with them after I accepted Stonewall. Although I don't mind taking them on as my going away party, since I haven't been overly attached to CN for a while. Ever since I've become active again I've been using my slots to send out as much aid as I can, as I figured that would be less wasteful than letting my nation delete without doing so first. If Kashmir can bring me down on their own, I'll actually respect their resolve and accept their going away party they are throwing for me. However I feel it was just very opportunistic the way Berbers decided to join in. If he was brave, he would of declared on me when I wouldn't be at the biggest advantage possible.

Had I know he would do this, I would of been better off bandwagonning into every war he's been in, in order to get shots off at him when he's already preoccupied fighting others. Doesn't take much bravery to declare on someone when they are already fighting an uphill battle, but depending on his reasons for doing so can be seen as cowardly.

Edited by Methrage

So says the leader who accepted aid from me when I was trying to negotiate peace, told me it was pointless after accepting, and I should see you as enemies rather than friends. Also telling me no amount of aid would make the difference in getting you guys to peace out, as you wanted blood.

So as far as bad leaders go, getting your entire top tier declared on instead of getting your alliance a bunch of aid would qualify you among the worst. If anyone was intent on this war happening it was you, despite all the damage it would cause Kashmir needlessly.

Haven't you heard? We're bloodthirsty killers, your money means nothing to us. We wanted stonewall's blood and you stood in our way. That's your choice, but your choice does have consequences.

Haven't you heard? We're bloodthirsty killers, your money means nothing to us. We wanted stonewall's blood and you stood in our way. That's your choice, but your choice does have consequences.

I/m prepared for the consequences of not letting you guys attack my alliance as much you wanted without responding, but I just remember an age in CN when bandwaggoning onto the bigger side in a conflict was universally disrespected. Maybe many feel differently in this day and age, but I still feel that way and didn't think of berbers as that type before. However if that is how he wants to be remembered, its his choice.

If berbers doesn't peace out on his own, the next step will be figuring out if he is acting in a way supported by NATO and if they can reign in their member if he hasn't went rogue.

Edited by Methrage

Also for the record I do appreciate Denkimon's efforts on getting the ball rolling on getting Stonewall released, he's been an honorable opponent and I respect him on the battlefield. Lazarus Long has also been a very honorable individual, agreeing I had no choice but to recognize a state of war with you guys considering the circumstances and still being friendly despite the situation forcing us to fight.

So I do still have respect for those fighting with honor, even though circumstances have forced us to be at war.

Also for the record I do appreciate Denkimon's efforts on getting the ball rolling on getting Stonewall released, he's been an honorable opponent and I respect him on the battlefield. Lazarus Long has also been a very honorable individual, agreeing I had no choice but to recognize a state of war with you guys considering the circumstances and still being friendly despite the situation forcing us to fight.

So I do still have respect for those fighting with honor, even though circumstances have forced us to be at war.

You're insane.

You're insane.

When even those in your alliance who got the worst end of the stick possible due to your leadership's decisions is agreeing with my decision 100% and saying they would do the same thing in my shoes, I think you're the one who is insane. Although not everyone in Kashmir is as insane and delusional as yourself.

Edited by Methrage

Did you actually talk to Lazarus, or are you making this all up? I think you're making it up...

You had all kinds of choices besides recognizing a state of war with us guys.

Did you actually talk to Lazarus, or are you making this all up? I think you're making it up...

You had all kinds of choices besides recognizing a state of war with us guys.

I've been talking with him. When he came back he said I was going to pay for nuking him in a raid, but when I explained it wasn't a raid he was much more understanding of my actions and is a good guy.