Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

Well considering I also wasn't nuked yesterday, he's still a !@#$%* bounty hunter

If you have a limited amount of nukes, blowing through them by nuking every day isn't the best strategy. Spreading them out more can keep you in nuclear anarchy longer.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is golden. I'm so glad you're still around, Methrage.

My hope for this war is that the Nexus gives up the idiot it is harboring so that both Kashmir and Limitless Nexus can take turns pounding Stonewall and Rey into rubble whilst enjoying craft beer.

Right now the main obstacle to peace is suddenly Rey wants reps now (which he will never get) and Kashmir doesn't want to agree on any peace unless Rey also agrees to it.

The main obstacle to peace is that you somehow have a bigger ego than me.

Clash of the egos, eh? Doesn't change you will never get anything from me, so by even thinking that is possible you are dragging this war out for Kashmir.

Right now i am curious if Limitless Nexus has any allies right now.

And if they do, it is clear that they are not helping you right now.

Like you care, you abandoned them after being sent aid.

Oh look he has another alliance, wonder how long that will last?

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

We have allies and we're doing fine, we don't need to bring in any allies though. Kashmir hasn't brought in their allies, so there is no need to bring in ours.

Also even though you are an aid scammer, I'm not going to pursue you since I know you're dumb and have no idea what you're doing at any particular moment. Don't tempt me though.

Darn it Knights.... your really making us noobs look bad. Seriously, stop... i beg of you

Actually, that is by far the best post by any past or current Limitless Nexus member.

I'm not speaking to the truth of Knights statement. It may be true and therefore the best post, or it may not be, none of my concern

I'm just speaking to the fact that Knights111 is a punk, and I am sick of him posting all over the place giving the rest of us a bad name

I'm not speaking to the truth of Knights statement. It may be true and therefore the best post, or it may not be, none of my concern

I'm just speaking to the fact that Knights111 is a punk, and I am sick of him posting all over the place giving the rest of us a bad name

Who the hell is "the rest of us"

Who the hell is "the rest of us"

Anyone who's nation is less than 70 days old. But I guess I don't speak for them, I only speak for myself

Edited by Johnny07

Anyone who's nation is less than 70 days old. But I guess I don't speak for them, I only speak for myself

You know you're not arbitrarily put into a group where Knights111 represents you based on nation age, right? You're as annoying, if not more.

I know I am not. However, I dislike Knights because he tried to poach me and because of his conduct. I guess I just dislike him. I mean no offense Neo Uruk. I am sorry if I annoyed you. I will make sure not to do it again. But just for the record. I saw you as the anti-hero here. Maybe not a nice guy but fighting the good fight

After having a talk with SirWilliam regarding any plans for peace, we've both agreed and disagreed. What we both agreed is we're looking forward to a good and fun fight between us, with none of us wanting to end it before we finish the round, What we couldn't agree on was any terms for peace which would go into effect after at least one round of war. However we also agreed we'd rather focus on enjoying the fight between 2 leaders; who are both likely to reach 10 million casualties before this war is over.

Its always an honor when the leader of another alliance engages me personally, so I look forward to an honorable fight between two warriors who enjoy a good fight. This is the way wars are meant to be fought and I'm glad SirWilliam decided to join the party. Any disagreements on peace can be discussed after we've had our battle, as we'd rather enjoy our battle and discuss what peace would entail when the time comes.

For now we see how fast we can rack up those casualties, as we bring pure destruction upon each other. I accept your challenge.

Edited by Methrage

You know you're not arbitrarily put into a group where Knights111 represents you based on nation age, right? You're as annoying, if not more.

Neo Uruk is offended because he knows he himself is a noob in many ways and has never evolved beyond that. Earlier you were pursuing and hunting Knights111 down because he responded in a way you didn't like after you trolled him, but now you are getting angry on his behalf and praising him for taking aid meant for war; then leaving without firing a single shot.

Johnny07 is a much better poster than yourself, so I would say he is less of a noob than yourself. So you are right nation age alone doesn't determine whether someone is still a noob. Johnny07 and individuals like him should post more, but people such as yourself less. You will never know the difference between honorable and dishonorable actions, good posting and bad posting.

Edited by Methrage