Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mr Pot.

I don't know what happened to you, but you're slipping. I used to have respect for NSO and yourself, but lately all you do is make NSO look bad whenever you post. Neo Uruk's personality seems to rubbed off onto you from having him in your alliance to long.

PM me if you want to talk, but all you do is troll these days and I'm done responding to you. I don't think you understand what Moldavi was going for when he created the Sith.

You're threatening my allies, you're warring my allies, you're using discussions with my allies' government out of context to threaten their members publicly.

If you don't like my actions and treatment towards you, perhaps you should review some of what led to this point.

Limited Nexus has done nothing but make demands based on some respect you hold for us (that isn't widely reciprocated, by the way - just more of you throwing it around) and expect the game to go your way.

If you think this has anything to do with Moldavi or why he made the Sith, than you are again trying very very hard to take the focus off you and throwing a dart into the dark hoping to hit a target ..

And yes, we've changed ... We're not a stagnant bunch of halfwits sitting about trying to maintain the status quo .. We do our quo, that is why Moldavi founded us .. Our quo and your quo aren't kocher with each other .. So sad for you ..

Edited by Rayvon

You're threatening my allies, you're warring my allies, you're using discussions with my allies' government out of context to threaten their members publicly.

If you don't like my actions and treatment towards you, perhaps you should review some of what led to this point.

Limited Nexus has done nothing but make demands based on some respect you hold for us (that isn't widely reciprocated, by the way - just more of you throwing it around) and expect the game to go your way.

If you think this has anything to do with Moldavi or why he made the Sith, than you are again trying very very hard to take the focus off you and throwing a dart into the dark hoping to hit a target ..

The New Sith Order was created so anyone can be replaced and move up the ranks to leader, if they are a better leader. Your time as Sith Lord might be limited if you don't change your tune. A true Sith Lord is what those who oppose them would characterize as a megalomaniac, but one who wields true power and uses it to make others bend to their will. Not some whiny bitch who alienates their friends and are disrespectful to everyone around them, in hopes of scoring some points with lesser people. A Sith Lord is better than everyone else and if you don't improve, you will be replaced; unless you've corrupted the system within to prevent someone more suited from ever taking the helm.

Well goddamn !@#$@#$ !@#$ - I've been doing it all wrong for so many years ... OH THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES METHRAGE!!

Perhaps you should explain this to the government and members who have supported me as their leader for more than 2 years (I'm the second longest sitting Emperor of Moldavi's Orders - second to Moo by less than two months) ..

"was created so anyone can be replaced and move up the ranks to leader" - No, our Challenge System was created for this purpose - the Challenge System is how one moves up the ranks within the New Sith Order. What you call our reason, is a mere part of our mechanics. The New Sith Order was founded to challenge the status quo.

Edited by Rayvon

Well goddamn !@#$@#$ !@#$ - I've been doing it all wrong for so many years ... OH THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES METHRAGE!!

"was created so anyone can be replaced and move up the ranks to leader" - No, our Challenge System was created for this purpose - the Challenge System is how one moves up the ranks within the New Sith Order. What you call our reason, is a mere part of our mechanics. The New Sith Order was founded to challenge the status quo.

Moldavi convinced me to join NSO because he wanted me to try moving up the ranks and one day challenge him for the position of Sith Lord. I joined because he made it clear I could be leader and the system was designed that way. I don't know the exact circumstances which caused Moldavi to leave, but you've destroyed what was once a great alliance. Your greed to hold the top spot has made you ruin what made NSO great, an alliance which attracts greats leaders who want to move to the top.

Hmmmmm.  You all seem like you're vaguely pals.  Perhaps a move to the IRC in a query format would avoid saying anything publicly you may feel compelled to back up publicly, thus maintaining the vague pal-ship.  Just a thought, not telling anyone how to live their lives.  I just hate to see pal-ship wane.

EDIT: Moldavi secretly wanted me to rule, surely you must both know this.

Edited by Walshington

Moldavi convinced me to join NSO because he wanted me to try moving up the ranks and one day challenge him for the position of Sith Lord. I joined because he made it clear I could be leader and the system was designed that way. I don't know the exact circumstances which caused Moldavi to leave, but you've destroyed what was once a great alliance. Your greed to hold the top spot has made you ruin what made NSO great, an alliance which attracts greats leaders who want to move to the top.

I think you might have had to contend with Founder Junkalunka on that one  :awesome:

My greed lol ... How little you know .. Keep swinging for that fence ... Between NSO, Kashmir, LPH and more - maybe somewhere you'll get your homer ... Or at least a ground rule double .. 

Had I been willing to let Rey go free, I'm pretty sure you guys would of been willing let stonewall go as a trade.

This is literally the funniest and most absurd thing I have read in this entire situation. You can't possibly be serious, right? You must be kidding. A real joker here! You are a fantastic comedian, Methrage! Bravo! Encore, encore! I am so entertained right now. This is great.

This is literally the funniest and most absurd thing I have read in this entire situation. You can't possibly be serious, right? You must be kidding. A real joker here! You are a fantastic comedian, Methrage! Bravo! Encore, encore! I am so entertained right now. This is great.

One post in the embassy seemed to imply something like that, although I wasn't interested if that is what he meant. Someone said maybe we could make a quid pro quo type deal. Not sure exactly what he meant by that, but I figured he might of been talking about some kind of deal like the one I just mentioned. The guy who said would have to expand on what he meant for us to know for sure.

Too many words, bern. Your delivery is all wrong

Just a brief note.

Effective at 4:39:03 time, Knights111 of Antarctican Empire, is under the protection of The Hangman of Kashmir.

No touching pls. :)

lol, I didn't want to be rude and tell him to leave, but I appreciate you getting him to leave without me having to kick anyone out. I'll consider us even now on that aid I sent you.

lol, I didn't want to be rude and tell him to leave, but I appreciate you getting him to leave without me having to kick anyone out. I'll consider us even now on that aid I sent you.

I sent it to the rest of your alliance, sans Stonewall and Paul. And you, of course. Less people should suffer for your idiocy.