Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

War Jesus was begging for more money to be sent to Dixie Cove, so they could try looting it. Now they are mad? LOL

Who's mad? The one guy made a remark. Sigrun was kicked from the channel for being annoying, nothing more.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the aid sent to Stonewall, I'd go with doesn't.

Kashmir government was informed of that aid before it was sent. It was a repayment due. I do not, as policy, delay shipments of payments due due to war or any other disaster.

In this case I actually violated my own policy and delayed the payment by a CN day while I attempted to negotiate with the sides and arrive at an equitable agreement. Unfortunately that effort was not successful.

Before today I could say I never delayed a payment due to threat. Now I can still say I never denied a payment due to threat. If I knew where this was going ahead of time, I would not have delayed. But it we knew what we would face ahead of time life would not be much of a challenge would it?

War Jesus was begging for more money to be sent to Dixie Cove, so they could try looting it. Now they are mad? LOL

I'm not mad. Your boy needs it. He has no generals left. No money. Tomorrow, no infra. By the end of the war, his tech will be gone. He could use a few aid packages. But I assure you the two cruise missiles he lobbed were very painful.

Given the aid sent to Stonewall, I'd go with doesn't.

I owed Methrage money. He insisted this was where he wanted it sent, even after I required confirmation. What part of this do you not understand?

Oh dear, you really don't want to upset Sigrun. It's not pretty.

*waves @ Sigrun* Long time no see 

OMFG PANSY!!!!

This thread no longer has anything to do with Limitless Nexus, Kashmir, or their allies. Sorry folks, you (we) do not matter at all next to the pressing issue here.

PANSY! You ************************! Where you been? Gonna stay awhile? Already Allied or can I recruit you? > :)

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Kashmir government was informed of that aid before it was sent. It was a repayment due. I do not, as policy, delay shipments of payments due due to war or any other disaster.

In this case I actually violated my own policy and delayed the payment by a CN day while I attempted to negotiate with the sides and arrive at an equitable agreement. Unfortunately that effort was not successful.

Before today I could say I never delayed a payment due to threat. Now I can still say I never denied a payment due to threat. If I knew where this was going ahead of time, I would not have delayed. But it we knew what we would face ahead of time life would not be much of a challenge would it?

Fair enough.  I don't like it, but at least it's not petty. Seems a valid reason unrelated to this mess from your perspective, which I can respect.

I was just banned from the kashmir irc channel. I have been here since the moment I became aware of this issue, in good faith, informing kashmir government of what I was doing and why, and doing my very best to try and work out an equitable settlement here. I have been respectful and I was not spamming or in any way disrupting the channel.

I am angry and I think justifiably so. This is ridiculous behaviour and it will have consequences.

You were acting in good faith and in a respectful manner? What a topsy-turvy world we've all stumbled into!

With War Jesus as their PR people, I think this war will be an easy win.

Right, you let us know how that goes, along with the airborne porcine creatures and purple skies. But when you do, you'll probably have to shout. We're having trouble hearing you over the screams of your dying collection of rogues and pissants.

Fair enough.  I don't like it, but at least it's not petty. Seems a valid reason unrelated to this mess from your perspective, which I can respect.

Thank you sir, you seem a reasonable man. I don't like it either. Not at all.

Is it too late to mention that we, too, owed Rey money?

Have I threatened anyone regarding the sending of money to Rey?

For that matter, has Meth?

To the best of my knowledge the answers are no and no.

I can attest to Sigrun's ideals on repayments, having dealt with the situation before. While I have never personally totally agreed with the practice, it is Sigrun's principles and not mine, and I can respect that.
As for getting through to Methrage, Sigrun can be a useful tool if Kashmir wish to use it, otherwise it isn't the easiest of tasks.

Sigrun - been back about 10 days, going to stick around for a bit, just doing the micro old person telling kids to get off lawns thing for now.

Thank you sir, you seem a reasonable man. I don't like it either. Not at all.

Have I threatened anyone regarding the sending of money to Rey?

For that matter, has Meth?

To the best of my knowledge the answers are no and no.

Actually yes.

I believe Meth's whole issue here is the aid to Rey.  He's acknowledged our grudge with stonewall that existed before he took him in and negotiations were just beginning to resolve it so he could be released. But he attacked three of our nations, including me, and aided another rogue he took into his ranks, based pretty much on the aid to Rey, at least as far as I can tell. It's in the OP.

Edited by denkimon

As for getting through to Methrage, Sigrun can be a useful tool if Kashmir wish to use it, otherwise it isn't the easiest of tasks

That would require him being sensible about the situation as well, Pansy.

Sigrun - been back about 10 days, going to stick around for a bit, just doing the micro old person telling kids to get off lawns thing for now.

Nice. You have every right to that, and you should enjoy it.

I do totally hope you get a wild bug up your bung and decide to join me and shake things up. I have no idea how to shake things up really but if you helped me figure it out I would have total confidence.

And until/unless you feel that way, man, you just do what you do.

The nation of  Shut Up Rush is officially protected by CA. Admittedly there is a bit of a range problem. But you are cleared for aid indefinitely buddy ;)

That would require him being sensible about the situation as well, Pansy.

Sigrun can be stubborn and principled, but I think we all are. Just don't go into talking with the assumption that might makes right and you can generally attain a favourable situation.

Actually yes.

I believe Meth's whole issue here is the aid to Rey.  He's acknowledged our grudge with stonewall that existed before he took him in and negotiations were just beginning to resolve it so he could be released. But he attacked three of our nations, including me, and aided another rogue he took into his ranks, based pretty much on the aid to Rey, at least as far as I can tell. It's in the OP.

My understanding from Meth was that Kashmir was going to let him use Stonewall against Rey and take their vengeance after. My understanding from Kashmir was they expected Meth to arrange ridiculous reps or abandon SW14. Unfortunately when the two primary parties in a negotiation are reading from different playbooks, the situation can get squirmy. 

Actually yes.

I said it was fine for you guys to send Rey aid, as long as you didn't care about aid being sent to stonewall during the fight. That you guys chose to send aid to Rey, have 3 nations declare on stonewall and try threatening people into not sending aid to stonewall to balance things out is what I have issue with.