Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many in your alliance think you guys are protecting Rey, such as the "War Jesus" faction within your alliance. You should have a talk with them.

I guess technically we are 'protecting' him (like he's a little baby or something) now that we're at war with your alliance. You're forcing us to protect Rey, I can't even believe this!

Many in your alliance think you guys are protecting Rey, such as the "War Jesus" faction within your alliance. You should have a talk with them.

Rey the Great is a friend of War Jesus. You should have a talk with us if you wish to continue pursuing our friend and ally. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my war stats with your boy stonewall to see exactly what kind of negotiating position you're in.

I am told they are not protecting Neo Uruk, could you elaborate?

Gladly, this War Jesus Squad has made clear they will continue to attack our smaller nations whenever they can and protect Rey regardless the situation with Stonewall.

It won't be much of one when we're done with it. Rey the Great is under the protection of Kashmir's War Jesus squad. If anyone wants to tango, take a number and get in line. We're currently preoccupied with slamming a fascist into the ground, but if you call the War Jesus helpline, one of our customer service associates would be happy to direct you to one of our war slots.

Since people seem to have trouble comprehending:

Kashmir's War Jesus squad is attacking Stonewall because he is a perfidious and petty little man who threw a tantrum and rogued on our alliance, AND because he is attacking Rey. We have, for all intents and purposes, brought Rey the Great under the protection of War Jesus and given him a loving War Baptism, and so we'll permit no heathen boots in his land. Once we've pared flesh from bone and Stonewall's attacks on Rey cease, then we can discuss reparations for his actions against Kashmir. Until such time as that, we'll continue gleefully spreading the radioactive, pacifist love of War Jesus.

War Jesus is a military squad within Kashmir, and was a separate alliance prior to joining. We have maintained a large degree of autonomy. I like how you claim I'm making things up when you're spewing BS to make it seem like everything is just jim dandy and we won't be destroying the rest of your pissant followers after we've picked our teeth with Stonewall's bones.

He believes that their strike on a rogue he is harboring means that I am protected by Kashmir.

Unfortunately when another alliance accepts a nation the custom is to let them go militarily while of course retaining the right to pursue matters diplomatically with no guarantee of success. Also retaining the right to simply watch for said nation to switch AAs again. This is stonewall14, his half-life is two weeks. We REALLY have to have a war because Kashmir cant be cool for two weeks?

Or because your cash reserves are critically low and you are calling in every chip you have, hmm?

War Jesus is second only to Baby Jesus in my heart.

Unfortunately when another alliance accepts a nation the custom is to let them go militarily while of course retaining the right to pursue matters diplomatically with no guarantee of success. Also retaining the right to simply watch for said nation to switch AAs again. This is stonewall14, his half-life is two weeks. We REALLY have to have a war because Kashmir cant be cool for two weeks?

Or because your cash reserves are critically low and you are calling in every chip you have, hmm?

Actually, custom is to look into a nation's past before you accept him. Also, my warchest is higher than Stonewall's. He's near bill-lock by now I imagine. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm sorry friend, but there will be no reparations paid to end this war. If this is the war to end all wars for me, so be it. Although I won't allow others paying reps on my behalf either, there will be no profit in this for them. If this war goes south, I'd rather leave with a bang. Also if Kashmir manages to reduce my NS enough, I'll get to destroy Rey personally. Which is really the only thing left I really want to do.

Let's not move the goalposts. An alliance that wants to take in a nation under attack by another alliance bears the burden of reaching a resolution. Kashmir is under no obligation to release stonewall just because he found refuge with Methrage.

I'm sorry friend, but there will be no reparations paid to end this war. If this is the war to end all wars for me, so be it. Although I won't allow others paying reps on my behalf either, there will be no profit in this for them. If this war goes south, I'd rather leave with a bang. Also if Kashmir manages to reduce my NS enough, I'll get to destroy Rey personally. Which is really the only thing left I really want to do.

Didn't you say the exact same thing when you hit GOONS the first four times? Edited by Neo Uruk

My custom is to destroy our enemies. My cash reserves are fine. I've taken pretty much all the aid Methrage sent stonewall. 

Methrage, you need to send stonewall more aid. Cruise missiles are expensive. My warchest has only increased by like ~$4+ million since the start of the war. It's literally more profitable than tech dealing.

Edited by Jack Layton

War Jesus is second only to Baby Jesus in my heart.

Actually, custom is to look into a nation's past before you accept him. Also, my warchest is higher than Stonewall's. He's near bill-lock by now I imagine.

No, it actually is not.

I know this because a few years ago I was an officer of a major alliance trying to bring this stonewall jackass to heel myself, and he got off with exactly this dodge. Combined with the idiocy of  STA believing him. But for some odd reason everyone seems to believe him. I am NOT going to give Kashmir a free pass on this while letting them prosecute Methrage for the same stupidity they themselves are guilty of. 

No, it actually is not.

I know this because a few years ago I was an officer of a major alliance trying to bring this stonewall jackass to heel myself, and he got off with exactly this dodge. Combined with the idiocy of  STA believing him. But for some odd reason everyone seems to believe him. I am NOT going to give Kashmir a free pass on this while letting them prosecute Methrage for the same stupidity they themselves are guilty of. 

At first it seems like you're on our side, and then it doesn't.  :psyduck:

No, it actually is not.

You're conflating two very different situations.

My custom is to destroy our enemies. My cash reserves are fine. I've taken pretty much all the aid Methrage sent stonewall. 

Methrage, you need to send stonewall more aid. Cruise missiles are expensive. My warchest has only increased by like ~$4+ million since the start of the war. It's literally more profitable than tech dealing.

I sent $6m to Bernkastel as this situation was just starting up, as a gift to an old friend with no strings attached and o/ Kashmir for the aid reason. Even though it didn't change the outcome, I'm glad I sent it for old times sake. I'm happy I got to do something good for an old friend before things went south between us. That amount of money is nothing to me.

If you're getting excited over stealing irrelevant amounts of money, good for you. Although in the short time since I got involved in the war, more money than you've accumulated since the start of the war has been looted. So what you're doing doesn't really matter, other than you acting as a trigger for the much more damaging war in the upper tiers.

So congrats on that, you helped bring war upon the 3 largest nations in your alliance.

Edited by Methrage

Frankly I think Stonewall14 is playing you both. 

I think you are crediting him with smarts he does not have.  Stonewall14 is like a moth and react to and follows the light as he sees it, sadly this is usually diametrically opposite to the direction his then Alliance is going.  His fighting skills (as we are seeing here) also never match up to the levels of his rhetoric.

Analytically-speaking, rough estimation using rudimentary algebraic expression foregoes the Limitless Nexus-Kashmir conflict to be exclipictly   facilitating the defendant party as the ultimate victor in the tiff:

• Limitless Nexus (LN; offender) is a fraction one-sixth the size of Kashmir (the defendant).
  • Instant research of nuclear capability yields Kashmir (nukes: 220) to be vastly superior over the stock held by Limitless Nexus (nukes: 23).
  • Average nation strength is significant between Limitless Nexus (14,776) and Kashmir (17,678).

Even so, the allies of Limitless Nexus, Doom Squad, are certainly formidable opponents, respectively.