Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean a scummy aid scammer?  Since you seem to have no life, how many other nations are you going to PM to scam aid from?

It was in retaliation to being attacked, and it's not my fault your members are so uninformed that they would send aid to a nation at war with other members of their alliance. I had 6 people trying to send me aid with others complaining my slots were full. I was already at war with Caustic and BlackClown on a 1 man AA.

It's already been established I'd give the guy his tech.

Sincerely,
Rotavele
Prince of Uganda (I can hook you up with some pretty sweet tech deals if you're interested. I'm talking 9m/500t tech deals)
Defeater of 20 bombers
GGA Emperor Imeritus
Echelon Member
Edited by Rotavele

That decision can be reversed. I'm sure Tela is responsible enough with her affairs to realize when it's time to cut losses, just as she brokered a deal with me for Alex the Great's head.

[16:35] <+Tela[Echelon]> Kinda funny, people are looking at how many degrees of separation already because they want to hit NG :P

and

[17:16] <%Unkajo> wait
[17:16] <%Unkajo> they just said theyd go to war if we pzi rotavele
[17:17] <&LordNettles> You can read Unkajo :parrot:
[17:17] <@danosaur> i think we should pzi rotavele
[17:18] <%Unkajo> i second that motion
[17:18] <@danosaur> no one will stick their neck out that far for rotavele
[17:18] <Rotavele> does this mean you are going to reject my app
[17:18] <@danosaur> no offense Rotavele
[17:18] <@danosaur> :)
[17:18] <%Unkajo> hopefully they will get a coalition of micros against us
[17:18] <Tela[Echelon]> You say you want to push Rota out of the game. Maybe we want to push NG out of the game. :P

This excerpt from the #Echelon and #NG public channels summed it up nicely for you. You just cant bully people around then play Victim. It especially doesn't work when people pile on a nation for no reason after the situation they're fighting for has been handled. Somehow you still believe yourself to be a victim and believe war is justified.

This is why people make fun of you Rey.

If that's the case, let us see how much they want you.

I don't think Echelon is silly enough to (re-)accept you with a lynch mob on your ass ...

Also, rota, good luck getting accepted back to Echelon when you're on your way to ZI/ZT. I'm sure they'll enjoy that knowledge.

Thank you for the worry of me and my alliance affiliation. This issue has been handled. I have made it safely home, and appreciate the concerns.
Edited by Rotavele

Rayvon is very good at embarrassing himself. Him staying in power is a true blessing to the international community.

Shut up, you didn't even have six months of staying power.

snip

You queried me the link to a bunch of bullshit, why?

[16:35] <+Tela[Echelon]> Kinda funny, people are looking at how many degrees of separation already because they want to hit NG :P

and

[17:18] <Tela[Echelon]> You say you want to push Rota out of the game. Maybe we want to push NG out of the game. :P

Fetch the rest of your team.  I'll wait.

Dragonslayer-Jarvan-Ch.jpg

The question I will ask Tela, is this seriously a route you want to take?

You'd take Echelon into conflict with Non Grata... for Rotavele? Edited by Stewie

Rayvon is very good at embarrassing himself. Him staying in power is a true blessing to the international community.

Indeed - you know me oh so well, about as well as anything else you know in this world of ours. 

By the way, ummmm .. While you're ass is audibly leaking again, to which way did I embarrass myself here in this situation in which I have zero involvement? 

But alas .. At least I am capable of having an affect over the international community [in the almost 3 years I've spent in stable and consistent Emperorship of NSO] rather than being a gnat buzzing around the power structures in jealousy and awe.

edit: almost/over

Edited by Rayvon

Indeed - you know me oh so well, about as well as anything else you know in this world of ours. 

By the way, ummmm .. While you're ass is audibly leaking again, to which way did I embarrass myself here in this situation in which I have zero involvement? 

But alas .. At least I am capable of having an affect over the international community [in the almost 3 years I've spent in stable and consistent Emperorship of NSO] rather than being a gnat buzzing around the power structures in jealousy and awe.

edit: almost/over

Relax mate, I know you're still mad you were thrashed in the last war, but my comment was merely in regards to this:

I don't think Echelon is silly enough to (re-)accept you with a lynch mob on your ass ..

Anyway, I haven't been active politically since the war. Dont take things so personally, bro.

P.S. Hope Rey was worth it.

Plot twist: Stability becomes a weapon against Lannister!  Well played, my Sith friend.  And your move, Tywinn!

There is a big difference between length of service and quality of service.

Says the guy who is currently sitting in LoSS. Go away.

Shut up, you didn't even have six months of staying power.

You queried me the link to a bunch of !@#$%^&*, why?

Because I love your and NG's mentality of crying when you don't get your way.

Fetch the rest of your team.  I'll wait.

The question I will ask Tela, is this seriously a route you want to take?

You'd take Echelon into conflict with Non Grata... for Rotavele?

Aww did something not work out for you babe?

Which team do you think will be the winner?

Might want to go ahead and take your own advice on the team efforts.

This was another one of my favorites from our channel

04[11:30] <%ReytheGreat> is R&R willing to literally put itself in position to burn in the fires of AZTEC over a rotavele post

---

[18:39] <@Petro> from our end of the web the general opinion is "How much damage can they do to each other while we sit back?"
[18:39] <@Mogar> ^
04[18:40] <%ReychardSherman> rota is literally doing this because he thinks that somehow people are going to jump all over NG
[18:40] <%ReychardSherman> and forget that they are tied to DBDC/DS
[18:40] <%ReychardSherman> Petro what alliance gov are you in exactly
[18:40] <@Petro> Sengoku
01[18:43] <%Rotavele> ReychardSherman said earlier they already talked to AZTEC to come in on Aftermath or something like that idk
[18:44] <@Petro> lol
[18:44] <@Petro> I've been in AZTEC one way or another for a long time
[18:44] <@Petro> that didn't happen
---
01[18:38] <%Rotavele> quote of the day from this chan: [16:35] <+Tela[Echelon]> Kinda funny, people are looking at how many degrees of separation already because they want to hit NG :P
[18:39] <%ReychardSherman> "people"
[18:39] <%ReychardSherman> that includes possibly three alliances that are terribly incompetent

Guess you gotta work on competency, NADC and R&R.

Wow! NG and Echelon about to war over Knights111, Rota, Rey and Franz..... So this is how the CN Apocalypse begins.

Knights111 is out of it. Rey isn't a part of this anymore, just trying to make himself relevant to the situation by commenting etc. He peaced out and got no reps when I vowed to pay the other DS nations aid.

Therefore, The CN Apocalypse starts with Rota and Franz.

:ehm:

The end is nigh indeed. Needs more Doitzel, Ivan, Sponge, and the rest though.

A curb stomping of one alliance wont be the end of the world.

I'm just the Chosen One.

W01QDDM.jpg?1

You're very relevant to this situation.

Maybe it's time to try a face turn, Rotavele, and give up the Heel act. You'd be more productive imo and you certainly wouldn't have everyone after you.

tJluB5n.jpg?1

Everyone after me. As in Non Grata and Lavender Town.

Says the guy who is currently sitting in LoSS. Go away.

Careful now. You need to be nice to everyone you can.

Rotavele's nation is puny like Taiki11. Even Terry Howard managed to put up some resistance.

Who is that? and Terry Howard was in a 400 man alliance. (P.S. I am a veteran of that war :D)

Edited by Rotavele

Does Rotavele unironically think he's relevant? Like, does he understand that the whole world isn't going to jump in to hit NG just to save him when he does wrong?

When you bully a player and make them leave the game, there are consequences. DS saved you and will pay to rebuild you. However you cant get your way 100% of the time. Mushroom Kingdom and allies aren't around anymore to bail you out.

There are consequences to your actions and you accepted those consequences when you tried to force a new active player from the game. The other people who remotely tried to play with him arent even on your side anymore. They didn't go as far to try to get him forced from the game.

Also I cant wait to make a "DBDC will show you why we don't need WRCs" propaganda in memory of GGA. That or one of NG's old "Do something about it". Because both would fit well here.

God Bless 'Em

Same here, I fought on the Ragnarok side of that war, also known as the winning side. I also recently fought against him during the recent war between Riot Society and NSF.

I was in RIA, twas a good war imo.

Edited by Rotavele

When you bully a player and make them leave the game, there are consequences. DS saved you and will pay to rebuild you. However you cant get your way 100% of the time. Mushroom Kingdom and allies aren't around anymore to bail you out.

There are consequences to your actions and you accepted those consequences when you tried to force a new active player from the game. The other people who remotely tried to play with him arent even on your side anymore. They didn't go as far to try to get him forced from the game.

Also I cant wait to make a "DBDC will show you why we don't need WRCs" propaganda in memory of GGA. That or one of NG's old "Do something about it". Because both would fit well here.

God Bless 'Em

You should really pair up with Tywin.