Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

As I said in private with Rota the other night, I agree completely with the intent of his initial actions - defending a player that was seemingly being pushed out of existence.

Please do note that this is not actually what was happening.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do note that this is not actually what was happening.

What else do you need? Clearly you are not the victim.

Edited by Rotavele

Anyone who announces they're leaving isn't leaving. It's pretty simple. If you wished for me to actually stop/call off the bounty, you would've talked to me or my government in a serious manner and not representing an alliance you weren't even on the AA of.

Anyone who announces they're leaving isn't leaving. It's pretty simple. If you wished for me to actually stop/call off the bounty, you would've talked to me or my government in a serious manner and not representing an alliance you weren't even on the AA of.

I sent you a message in a serious manner, I asked you twice on IRC in a jokingly way hoping this would make you budge a bit. I was on the GGA the second time I asked you and gave you fair warning.

When I asked you, you replied with "Shut the $%&@ up". It was handled diplomatically thrice times. You can very much dish it, but can't take it at all. There's a lot of men that do that in my world ;)

Is you gucci boo?

EDIT: Added links to the first post, not going to fill up a lot of replies for Tela to read. I want her to see those.

Edited by Rotavele

Yes good point this is the epitome of diplomacy

02:36 Rotavele • hi don't check ur msg for a friendly msg from the gga and friend
02:40 ReytheGreat • shut the $%&@ up
02:44 Rotavele • don't comply with gga orders, this is ur 2nd warning
02:44 ReytheGreat • no
02:45 Rotavele • the gga wishes at this time for your warchest, estimated at ~Total Money: $29,539,424 to be improved b4 rudely rejecting the gga

e: lol, apparently the forums filter a shorthand form of "please" to don't.

Edited by Neo Uruk

02:36 Rotavele • hi don't check ur msg for a friendly msg from the gga and friend
02:45 Rotavele • the gga wishes at this time for your warchest, estimated at ~Total Money: $29,539,424 to be improved b4 rudely rejecting the gga

That was addressed

I asked you twice on IRC in a jokingly way hoping this would make you budge a bit. 

Also the full logs of the conversation you just posted were already posted in your bounty thread awhile ago.

Edited by Rotavele

Once you spied my nation, diplomacy was out the window. I don't negotiate with terrorists.

That would be a good point if I spied it before I talked to you 3 times.

qvLFmJZ.jpg

Try again Rey. You need a new excuse.

Edited by Rotavele

Me:"I wasn't taking you seriously because you were on a different AA than the one you claimed to represent"
Rotavele: I tried to contact you diplomatically several times
Me: "Diplomacy was over after you spied on me"
Rotavele: *posts screen of spying on me in Echelon* "Yeah get a new excuse GOD"

I really need to start a scoreboard for this.

Me:"I wasn't taking you seriously because you were on a different AA than the one you claimed to represent"
Rotavele: I tried to contact you diplomatically several times
Me: "Diplomacy was over after you spied on me"
Rotavele: *posts screen of spying on me in Echelon* "Yeah get a new excuse GOD"

I really need to start a scoreboard for this.

Here I'll explain it like this. StarCraftMatzer is DT government but also in DBDC.

He can speak for both.

You defended him on that in my DBDC Fight Back or what not thread iirc. Nevermind I just read it and I was wrong. You can read that here.

Also before you parade around and claim Echelon spied on you, you handeled this via Echelon as I became a member. That was the point of that. I was a member, not government so it wasn't Echelon. It was Rotavele.

Edited by Rotavele

Also before you parade around and claim Echelon spied on you, you handeled this via Echelon as I became a member. That was the point of that. I was a member, not government so it wasn't Echelon. It was Rotavele.

So grow some tits, be a woman and get out from under Tela's skirt. Blowhard coward. Trying to drag them in to protect yourself from your own actions - Tela told you she won't play world police for you.

So grow some !@#$, be a woman and get out from under Tela's skirt. Blowhard coward. Trying to drag them in to protect yourself from your own actions - Tela told you she won't play world police for you.

Boo don't make me call Dajobo or Cable77 again. I gots my cellular ready.

Say one more thing to me and I'ma call him. I got the number already typed in.

Edited by Rotavele

Two alliance-hopping shit-for-brains dramatist mouth-breathers arguing with each other about who the bigger dildo is. Allow me to clue you in: you're both unbearably annoying. Just shut up and fuck already.

Didn't read the OP, but good luck with whatever you're doing ITT Franz. It's probably amusing if you've gotten to 6 pages already.

Two alliance-hopping !@#$-for-brains dramatist mouth-breathers arguing with each other about who the bigger dildo is. Allow me to clue you in: you're both unbearably annoying. Just shut up and $%&@ already.

Didn't read the OP, but good luck with whatever you're doing ITT Franz. It's probably amusing if you've gotten to 6 pages already.

You're not my friend anymore. 

Just so you know that comment right there just cost you your invitation to my CN barbecue party too. I was going to ask you to bring the potato salad, but rude people are not invited. So have a nice life k bye.

Edited by Rotavele

You're not my friend anymore. 

Just so you know that comment right there just cost you your invitation to my CN barbecue party too. I was going to ask you to bring the potato salad, but rude people are not invited. So have a nice life k bye.

This is little more than petty censorship. It isn't my fault you can't handle the truth; I'm going to that barbeque whether you like it or not.

Also, why'd you take out the part at the end about me being happy?

This is little more than petty censorship. It isn't my fault you can't handle the truth; I'm going to that barbeque whether you like it or not.

Also, why'd you take out the part at the end about me being happy?

Well

1) I did not ask you about my brain

and

2) Apparently you cant keep a secret to save your life. You know that I didnt want people to know that I breathe from my mouth and I told you that in confidence. You betrayed me and blurted it to everyone anyway.

Also I'd like to see you try to come to my barbecue, I am going to hire security now that you said that.

Well

1) I did not ask you about my brain

and

2) Apparently you cant keep a secret to save your life. You know that I didnt want people to know that I breathe from my mouth and I told you that in confidence. You betrayed me and blurted it to everyone anyway.

Also I'd like to see you try to come to my barbecue, I am going to hire security now that you said that.

To address it anyway, I'll have you know that I'm simply jubilant.

It was in retaliation to being attacked, and it's not my fault your members are so uninformed that they would send aid to a nation at war with other members of their alliance. I had 6 people trying to send me aid with others complaining my slots were full. I was already at war with Caustic and BlackClown on a 1 man AA.

It's already been established I'd give the guy his tech.

You lied in your message to all our members.  I don't care if you preyed upon the less active.  It's still a scumbag thing to do.  In the past this aid scammers were punished by PZI or similar.  Lucky for you, you didn't do this 3-4 years ago.

And please stop with this "aid spam" nonsense.  What you did wasn't that.  Aid spamming is fine, and usual.  What you did was aid scamming.....huge difference.  You told a lied in your message and targeted nations that you knew you wouldn't pay back.  Echelon can deal with the fallout of accepting you back.  But I don't know what sane alliance would accept you.  You are terrible for our world and while I'm not a supporter of EZI, you really do make a compelling case for it.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

rota again is the common denominator of bringing people together.

i have no idea why tela allows rota to sully echelon and endanger itself and its friends by essentially sanctioning rota's efforts to get echelon rolled.

Two alliance-hopping !@#$-for-brains dramatist mouth-breathers arguing with each other about who the bigger dildo is. Allow me to clue you in: you're both unbearably annoying. Just shut up and $%&@ already.

good one i bet you feel like a champ

spoiler alert: much like your posting Edited by Neo Uruk

You lied in your message to all our members.  I don't care if you preyed upon the less active.  It's still a scumbag thing to do.  In the past this aid scammers were punished by PZI or similar.  Lucky for you, you didn't do this 3-4 years ago.

And please stop with this "aid spam" nonsense.  What you did wasn't that.  Aid spamming is fine, and usual.  What you did was aid scamming.....huge difference.  You told a lied in your message and targeted nations that you knew you wouldn't pay back.  Echelon can deal with the fallout of accepting you back.  But I don't know what sane alliance would accept you.  You are terrible for our world and while I'm not a supporter of EZI, you really do make a compelling case for it.

You guys kept calling it aid spam, i didn't know what it was so I just went for it. Also I did not lie to your members. And, I'm giving the guy tech. All of your government is aware of this.

You are terrible for our world and while I'm not a supporter of EZI, you really do make a compelling case for it.

I no u r but what am I?

good one i bet you feel like a champspoiler alert: much like your posting

I'm pretty sure he was referring to me and franz, not you. Lol. Hereno usually doesn't read 7 pages into a topic he doesn't care about in the first place. Then again I may be wrong. Edited by Rotavele