Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

But I don't know what sane alliance would accept you.  You are terrible for our world and while I'm not a supporter of EZI, you really do make a compelling case for it.

Becomes more and more reasonable by the day.

Edited by Bob

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rota again is the common denominator of bringing people together.

i have no idea why tela allows rota to sully echelon and endanger itself and its friends by essentially sanctioning rota's efforts to get echelon rolled.

Tela is quite obviously a girl. Also who have I brought together? 

Not sure if I understand this logic completely, please elaborate.

Rota time and time again attempts to instigate greater conflicts using Echelon as a pawn, in hopes of creating larger conflicts due to Echelon's  proclivity to intervene irrationally on Rotavele's behalf.

But apparently Echelon is satisfied with whatever line of bs Rota routinely feeds them to let him keep coming back and attempting to harm Echelon further.

Edited by IYIyTh

Rota time and time again attempts to instigate greater conflicts using Echelon as a pawn, in hopes of creating larger conflicts due to Echelon's  proclivity to intervene irrationally on Rotavele's behalf.

But apparently Echelon is satisfied with whatever line of bs Rota routinely feeds them to let him keep coming back and attempting to harm Echelon further.

Echelon are stupid. Why do you care if Rota fucks them over? They deserve it for putting up with him.

Im using them as a pawn and this isn't the first time? I'm glad we all have you to the see the light myth. What would we do with out you?

Echelon are stupid. Why do you care if Rota $%&@s them over? They deserve it for putting up with him.

Down with Rotavele. The aggressor in this conflict fo sho. Edited by Rotavele

wait, how did Lavender Town get involved?

They jumped on/rouged whatever. Also refusing peace.

Theres no treaty between Lavender Town and NG. He attacked me when I was back on the Echelon AA.

Edited by Rotavele

They jumped on/rouged whatever. Also refusing peace.

Theres no treaty between Lavender Town and NG. He attacked me when I was back on the Echelon AA.

You were already so far engaged I don't think it mattered what AA you were on. We summarily deny applicants involved in war. Occasionally if they seem alright we'll try some diplomacy on their behalf. Usually anyone stupid enough to get themselves in that deep isn't worthy of our time. I'm glad Tela still has some wits about her, even if I did forget Echelon existed.

Might end up being a nice proxy war. Seems reasonable to me that Rotavele might just get pumped aid and support for as long as the attacks continue. Would that be worth a full blown war?

If people really wanted to make this fun, they would allow skirmishers to engage as well without formally declaring war. I enjoyed sending in HB special forces against RnR before we declared formally, but most govt lack that sort of intestinal fortitude.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Might end up being a nice proxy war. Seems reasonable to me that Rotavele might just get pumped aid and support for as long as the attacks continue. Would that be worth a full blown war?

If people really wanted to make this fun, they would allow skirmishers to engage as well without formally declaring war. I enjoyed sending in HB special forces against RnR before we declared formally, but most govt lack that sort of intestinal fortitude.

Yes, I for one think LoSS should send Rota aid. Let's see where that goes.

Lol, neither LoSS nor myself has any stake in this, Id just like to see proxy wars. Most govt types think inside the box too much and are risk adverse, and that is pretty lame.

Then shut up if you don;t have the spine to "think outside the box" and make a move.

Then shut up if you don;t have the spine to "think outside the box" and make a move.

Relax buddy, Im just verbalizing my thoughts because Im bored. Not everything I say has some ulterior motive behind them.

Anyway, I see people talk about how rotavele is so horrible but I dont see how, has an agenda sure but dont we all?

You were already so far engaged I don't think it mattered what AA you were on. We summarily deny applicants involved in war. Occasionally if they seem alright we'll try some diplomacy on their behalf. Usually anyone stupid enough to get themselves in that deep isn't worthy of our time. I'm glad Tela still has some wits about her, even if I did forget Echelon existed.

I left Echelon for less than 24 hours. Dealt with my situation, debted myself in reps, and offered the same to NG. Ohana.

Something tells me something like that is happening very shortly.

EDIT: Also for all of this agenda talk, I've offered numerous reps and everything possible to NG. The only way I could get peace is to send 20 bill and 20,000 tech, [ooc]or nude photos with time stamps with a printout of my nation screen[/ooc]

Also let it be known NG attacked for attacking DS, yet DS peaced out a few hours after the attacks. Now their excuse is I sent a message to their members for tech deals and loled when a guy accepted that offer. Yet I said numerous times I'd pay him his tech. Not really my personal agenda being played out here. I just dont want to be at war all the time :P
Edited by Rotavele

[03:17] <%Rotavele> ReychardSherman why did u join MI6
[03:17] <+ReychardSherman> they volunteered to be my personal army, which doomsquad and non grata would not do

Balls in my court  :(

gf NG

Declare on Lavender Town, get burnt. Anyway I believe our role in this war ends when my war ends, after that we don't care what happens in relation to Rotavele.

Declare on Lavender Town, get burnt. Anyway I believe our role in this war ends when my war ends, after that we don't care what happens in relation to Rotavele.

You didn't answer Bgorre's question.