Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

So what I'm getting out if all this, I think, is that someone gave NG a semi plausible excuse to be NG, and now people are making gorilla noises whenever someone suggests interrupting their feeding frenzy on a couple of meager carcasses.

I guess if that what passes for entertainment around here, so be it.

Rotavele, at some point you'll figure out that reps discussions at this stage are pointless, they aren't interested in reps, they just like watching you beg. Your situation is not irrecoverable however.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotavele, at some point you'll figure out that reps discussions at this stage are pointless, they aren't interested in reps, they just like watching you beg. Your situation is not irrecoverable however.

Most people definitely dislike peacing out in the first round when there's history.

Most people definitely dislike peacing out in the first round when there's history.

That was the reason after the "He aid spammed and thats why we attacked" excuse failed. Then when I brought that up as the reason:

04[16:37] <+Stewie> When have we ever wanted to hit you rota
[16:37] <+Stewie> literally
[16:37] <+Stewie> We do not care
[16:37] <+Stewie> about you
01[16:37] <%Rotavele> Oh ok good then we can go ahead and peace out
[16:37] <+LordNettles> nah

Now who said that? ReyTheGreat not Rotavele.

Is there anyone else you would like to volunteer as tribute to defend NG? 

IRON?

AZTEC?

DBDC?

:awesome:

I am glad you think that they rest of the world is just waiting to fight for NG. I am more glad when they agree that you're retarded for PZIing someone for a situation that was handled between the involved parties.

You still can try to pull the "WE GOT SPAMMED" defense, but when they realize that the aid spam was after the wars were declared, it doesn't hold a good CB. 

Also, The aid sent was going to be returned Tech to as already handled.

Keep searching for an excuse to PZI me, and keep searching for alliances to defend you in this. You're going to need to devote a lot of time to this, and I wish you the best of luck. 

I don't think anyone would have a problem with getting you PZI, you're pretty annoying with your self righteous bullshit.

if anyone wants an excuse, I will give 500 tech to any one individual NG gov member that enforces you to be perma PZI. 

This^ so much this!!!!! If only we could be that lucky.........

Atleast VE would have fun.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with getting you PZI, you're pretty annoying with your self righteous !@#$%^&*.

if anyone wants an excuse, I will give 500 tech to any one individual NG gov member that enforces you to be perma PZI. 

You have earned +100 OWF Kewl Guy points. Please spend before May 30th, offer only valid at select retailers. No purchase necessary. Batteries cost extra.

Then shut up if you don;t have the spine to "think outside the box" and make a move.

Is this a "come at me bro" moment, dude, it's not like your own alliance has a strong spine yourselves, plus you're just goading because you know he won't follow through, why don't you goad me for example. If I wanted to, I would aid rota just to prove a point, but he's such a bellend I prefer just to aid NG in the hope they PZI the cunt. 

Atleast VE would have fun.

You have earned +100 OWF Kewl Guy points. Please spend before May 30th, offer only valid at select retailers. No purchase necessary. Batteries cost extra.

Thanks mate, I will spend it wisely. 

Is this a "come at me bro" moment, dude, it's not like your own alliance has a strong spine yourselves, plus you're just goading because you know he won't follow through, why don't you goad me for example. If I wanted to, I would aid rota just to prove a point, but he's such a bellend I prefer just to aid NG in the hope they PZI the !@#$. 

Amossio is Umbrella's finest diplomat.

PZI in todays world would probably be much closer to EZI in 2008. That is a road that can't be turned back from and has lots of unseen long term effects that should be carefully thought out.

This is just all stupid and needs to end.

PZI in todays world would probably be much closer to EZI in 2008. That is a road that can't be turned back from and has lots of unseen long term effects that should be carefully thought out.

I'm sure it already has been thought about, I just don't believe Vox Populi will make a repeat performance though.

I agree that Amossio put that well.

Thinking strategically, anytime a superior force invades a nation or alliance, they play the risk of carrying heavier losses and of the war being dragged out far longer than they desired it to be. This tends to happen when the aggressor has rival who want to embarass and weaken the aggressor militarily and politically. (Ooc: the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and Isreali invasion of lebanon in 2006 are very good examples of this).

Non Grata definitely cannot cover every avenue of approach here, so it is just a matter of chance, with the odds of a rival interfering increasing the longer they attack Rotavele.

I agree that Amossio put that well.

Thinking strategically, anytime a superior force invades a nation or alliance, they play the risk of carrying heavier losses and of the war being dragged out far longer than they desired it to be. This tends to happen when the aggressor has rival who want to embarass and weaken the aggressor militarily and politically. (Ooc: the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and Isreali invasion of lebanon in 2006 are very good examples of this).

Non Grata definitely cannot cover every avenue of approach here, so it is just a matter of chance, with the odds of a rival interfering increasing the longer they attack Rotavele.

The trouble is mate, rotavele has shat on his own name for such a long time with his various crap and constant clamor for attention, annoyed the shit out of everyone that none cares about him, if anyone did enforce a PZI on the useless idiot, they'd in fact be a hero. The longer they carry on, the better kudos they'd get from most of bob, friend and foe alike. 

I'm sure it already has been thought about, I just don't believe Vox Populi will make a repeat performance though.

Vox Populi was made up of dozen of EZI'd nations, not 1. The problem with this is that it never stops with one.

Also, it does not necessarily have to be a guerilla movement either. The union we have built through the last war, while stable, is not unified by ideology the way the Francoist NPO hegemony was. Thats not necessarily bad, but if EZI comes in use now it may result in a shifting of political powers in the long run.

Vox Populi was made up of dozen of EZI'd nations, not 1. The problem with this is that it never stops with one.

Also, it does not necessarily have to be a guerilla movement either. The union we have built through the last war, while stable, is not unified by ideology the way the Francoist NPO hegemony was. Thats not necessarily bad, but if EZI comes in use now it may result in a shifting of political powers in the long run.

mate, vox would not be recreated due to this neither would be coming in to protect rota if they were still alive, nothing would happen, especially as he's !@#$ on his own bed long enough to get what's coming. NG would be doing the wider public a favour, if they could get this idiot a gag order, that would have been even better. 

Edited by Amossio

mate, vox would not be recreated due to this neither would be coming in to protect rota if they were still alive, nothing would happen, especially as he's !@#$ on his own bed long enough to get what's coming. NG would be doing the wider public a favour, if they could get this idiot a gag order, that would have been even better. 

Didn't mean that a vox populi would coalesce around Rotavele bro, Rotavele would simply offer a proxy front against Non Grata for interested parties... hardly an ideological conflict.

The real consequences of enacting EZI are more subtle, the personality involved is less relevant than the institutional impact the policy has.

Dayym no Idea what I've ever done to you but from the way you've talked in this thread, it's like I killed your family or something. You spend too much time hating. Calm down and just have a good time. [ooc]Its just a game dude[/ooc]

Dayym no Idea what I've ever done to you but from the way you've talked in this thread, it's like I killed your family or something. You spend too much time hating. Calm down and just have a good time. [ooc]Its just a game dude[/ooc]

So you're not purposely trying to irritate people with all the shit you spew all over every thread? wow

They are not.

ZI:  sending someone to 0 infra, then they are off the hook

PZI:  forcing someone to 0 infra and not allowing them to grow again (for constant rouges and other people that are wondered out that you know will just hit you again and again).  Forcing them to reroll is IC strategic as it forces them to reset their wonders (MHP being the key one which Rotavele has).

EZI:  Tracking people via IP searches across multiple nations  - MOST including myself don't believe in this, but when someone evades capture by re-rolling there is some reason why alliances used to issue EZI orders.  But nowadays we value our new nations in the world more so no one really practices this.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

They are not.

ZI:  sending someone to 0 infra, then they are off the hook

PZI:  forcing someone to 0 infra and not allowing them to grow again (for constant rouges and other people that are wondered out that you know will just hit you again and again).  Forcing them to reroll is IC strategic as it forces them to reset their wonders (MHP being the key one which Rotavele has).

EZI:  Tracking people via IP searches across multiple nations  - MOST including myself don't believe in this, but when someone evades capture by re-rolling there is some reason why alliances used to issue EZI orders.  But nowadays we value our new nations in the world more so no one really practices this.

{ooc}Not as many people seem to understand or respect the concept of IC/OOC separation these days, especially outside this forum. Also, since there is a service fee attached to formally changing an accounts nation/ruler name, it is less clear whether rerolling would be protected by moderator staff these days since there may be a financial incentive for it not to be.{/ooc}

I agree that PZI is a fair strategy in reducing the capability of rogue nuclear nations assuming you have the capability to pursue this as an option. The lines become a little blurred when political enemies are targeted for PZI, since the motivation for that is to isolate the nation leader socially... and this can easily spill over into EZI, since it is a political leader's identity and/or skills, not wonders, which make him a threat. My EZI sentence was technically a PZI sentence at first after I pulled a Leonidas on Emperor Moo, but the sentence carried over when I rerolled.

Edited by Tywin Lannister