Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

Denying people who use the alliance as a revolving door is actually the general response, I think.

He was talking about the challenge system, he's a few posts behind still. Can't you smell the eggs burning?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your New Sith Order drama to another thread, this thread should be for stuff like this:

To: Franz Ferdinand    From: Rotavele    Date: 5/19/2014 1:58:53 PM

Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Rotavele. In the attack you lost 2 fighter aircraft and destroyed 29 fighter aircraft launched by Rotavele. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Lmfao i did that just for you Franz. Ive been waiting in the NG chan until you said something.

Our lead pilot was off sick for the day D:

The challenge system is excellent as it gives you what the members want and ensures that the government isn't just populated with cronies. I think Rayvon's blocked a total of 1 challenge in the past six months -- based on AA seniority, which is literally a rule.

But that's not exactly related to how much of a failure Rotavele is.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Theres nothing wrong with a government of cronies if the leader makes them accountable. If that doesnt happen there is a failure of leadership.

There should only be two in real power: The master and the apprentence, the King and the Hand, The Captain and Top. Two people should be able to run an alliance of 100 people with ease and a well oiled machine.

There was a reason Bane's rule of two was created.

I've received all of 5 phone calls today, that's not even a call an hour -- boredom is the only item on the menu. They're just appetizers. In all seriousness, neither of them could make it through the front door - even by force - let alone climb the ranks and take leadership. And, as you know, nothings 'given' in NSO - only earned. Holton (or was it Furq?? lol - drawing a half blank) learned that the hard way losing a challenge to Empty Seat ... 

You heard it here first, not everyone is special and incredible enough to lead NSO on the path of literally never having been on the winning side of a major war (save for your opening 'salvo' in Karma).

Theres nothing wrong with a government of cronies if the leader makes them accountable. If that doesnt happen there is a failure of leadership.

There should only be two in real power: The master and the apprentence, the King and the Hand, The Captain and Top. Two people should be able to run an alliance of 100 people with ease and a well oiled machine.

There was a reason Bane's rule of two was created.

What does this have to do with this thread?

It was quite nice to see, by the way you should consider accepting that aid from Whitdjinn, should allow you to pad out your WC a little.

Saving it until the other aid comes in from other AAs and I can do GAs. I just switched to the blue team.

Edited by Rotavele

It's good you took my advice and swapped colour teams, By the way, make sure to keep up with your tech commitments, don't want to end up getting hit later down the line after this.

I am aware, also I couldn't switch because the senator I voted for sanctioned me. -_-

You heard it here first, not everyone is special and incredible enough to lead NSO on the path of literally never having been on the winning side of a major war (save for your opening 'salvo' in Karma).

Aw glad to know you still look my way too pumpkin. I miss you. 

This is why the Sith will never die, even when we draw into silence and leave others alone - we are still able to take focus away from a thread to be the bigger deal. We're implanted in your heads, deeper than an idea. 

Edited by Rayvon

This is why the Sith will never die, even when we draw into silence and leave others alone - we are still able to take focus away from a thread to be the bigger deal. We're implanted in your heads, deeper than an idea. 

Didn't that feel really corny while you were typing it out?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Agreeing with VE here, though even though Goldie rudely sanctioned me :(

Heh - [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121610-non-grata-its-time-for-you-for-fun/?p=3255573]slightly[/url] ..

Why the edit? Couldn't be slightly friendly in the wake of your Lord being a dick? You and I were friends once upon a time, he's never known me beyond hear-say before ever opening his mouth about me. I am well, thanks for *almost* asking.

Heh - slightly ..

Why the edit? Couldn't be slightly friendly in the wake of your Lord being a dick? You and I were friends once upon a time, he's never known me beyond hear-say before ever opening his mouth about me. I am well, thanks for *almost* asking.

I thought it read condescendingly actually so I took it out, good to hear though man.

hey impero is still a thing

Indeed, been back for a bit.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

So are New Sith Order declaring on Rotavele or giving him membership? If it's neither of these things, why are we discussing them?

I think they're making me an honorary applicant and declaring war on me or something. I dont know its confusing me too. Lets peace out Franz and declare on NSO for lulz.

Agreeing with VE here, though even though Goldie rudely sanctioned me :(

If an alliance requests a sanction from me for an unaffiliated member who is using nukes in offense against them, it'll be granted. Nothing rude about it or intended by it, its just the way things work.

If an alliance requests a sanction from me for an unaffiliated member who is using nukes in offense against them, it'll be granted. Nothing rude about it or intended by it, its just the way things work.

I can't wait to see how he twists this one into explicit support for his actions.

"Yeah, VE said it was ok if I did it they just really wanted to look good"

Im not unaffiliated.