Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I cant wait to make a "DBDC will show you why we don't need WRCs" propaganda in memory of GGA. That or one of NG's old "Do something about it". Because both would fit well here.

Already did that with a few mates a few wars back with the GGA aa.

There is a big difference between length of service and quality of service.

Unbiased by virtue of having provided neither, this third party observer raises a very good point. Exactly the type of commentary we need more of around these parts.

Yes elevator, R&R is just shitting themselves in excitement at the thought of getting their shot at NG out of this... what world do you live in? Good lord. :facepalm:

Yes elevator, R&R is just !@#$ting themselves in excitement at the thought of getting their shot at NG out of this... what world do you live in? Good lord. :facepalm:

Now who said that? ReyTheGreat not Rotavele.

Is there anyone else you would like to volunteer as tribute to defend NG? 

IRON?

AZTEC?

DBDC?

:awesome:

I am glad you think that they rest of the world is just waiting to fight for NG. I am more glad when they agree that you're retarded for PZIing someone for a situation that was handled between the involved parties.

You still can try to pull the "WE GOT SPAMMED" defense, but when they realize that the aid spam was after the wars were declared, it doesn't hold a good CB. 

Also, The aid sent was going to be returned Tech to as already handled.

Keep searching for an excuse to PZI me, and keep searching for alliances to defend you in this. You're going to need to devote a lot of time to this, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Edited by Rotavele

I don't recall anyone ever invoking the term "PZI" except you. Keep stretching.

I know. That is why this war won't be happening. It was cute when you guys tried though. 

Hence the "Agreement has been reached" part on page 1-2-3-4 somewhere.

Edited by Rotavele

Eh, should just lie back and think of Tela. There's a good Rotavele.

I love Tela and thank her for saving my ass. :)

Without Echelon i'd be PZied bahaha.

Edited by Rotavele

I think it is interesting that people are threatening Rotavele (explicitly or otherwise) with PZI. I remember enduring EZI myself at the hands of NPO imperialists in 2008. This troubling trend of neo-imperialism was squashed in the last war, but it appears that it may not have been uprooted from the societies of the Defeated Alliances.

I think it is interesting that people are threatening Rotavele (explicitly or otherwise) with PZI. I remember enduring EZI myself at the hands of NPO imperialists in 2008. This troubling trend of neo-imperialism was squashed in the last war, but it appears that it may not have been uprooted from the societies of the Defeated Alliances.

DBDC will show us why NG doesn't need to win.

PZI was never on the table, stop being moronic.

I'm glad you guys have finally come to your senses. Cooler heads prevail and you've managed to save yourselves. I am glad we can all get along.

I accept you guys apology as well. Edited by Rotavele

I would've gladly rolled all over Echelon or whoever... I forgot that alliance existed anyway.

Well I know one guy who won't be receiving the Echelon or Rotavele Friendship Award medal! 

How rude!

Edited by Rotavele

Unbiased by virtue of having provided neither, this third party observer raises a very good point. Exactly the type of commentary we need more of around these parts.

The irony (and hilarity) of his post is that he is implying he was/is a better leader than Rayvon which is hilarious.

The irony (and hilarity) of his post is that he is implying he was/is a better leader than Rayvon which is hilarious.

He actually said the opposite. Might want to read that again. I thought it was quite modest.

Edited by Rotavele

Yes elevator, R&R is just !@#$ting themselves in excitement at the thought of getting their shot at NG out of this... what world do you live in? Good lord. :facepalm:

We've always wanted to roll FOK.

Edited by Avakael

The question I will ask Tela, is this seriously a route you want to take?

You'd take Echelon into conflict with Non Grata... for Rotavele?

Nope, I wouldn't take Echelon into conflict with NG for Rotavele, at least not in this situation. My statement was specifically in reference to PZI, which has been stated will not happen, so it's actually a moot point. Rota is not faultless in this scenario. As usual he went overboard especially with the aid "deals". :P

As I said in private with Rota the other night, I agree completely with the intent of his initial actions - defending a player that was seemingly being pushed out of existence. In the same breath, I stated that Echelon absolutely can not play World Police or even Hall Monitor. It's simply not our fight, however good a fight I may consider it.

And to anyone else thinking of bringing up old !@#$ to attack Rota on a whim, please come up with something new. When NG is done with Rota, he is mine again. <3

I was also glad to see my loving husband Mogar showed up in this thread. :wub:

Nope, I wouldn't take Echelon into conflict with NG for Rotavele, at least not in this situation. My statement was specifically in reference to PZI, which has been stated will not happen, so it's actually a moot point. Rota is not faultless in this scenario. As usual he went overboard especially with the aid "deals". :P

As I said in private with Rota the other night, I agree completely with the intent of his initial actions - defending a player that was seemingly being pushed out of existence. In the same breath, I stated that Echelon absolutely can not play World Police or even Hall Monitor. It's simply not our fight, however good a fight I may consider it.

And to anyone else thinking of bringing up old !@#$ to attack Rota on a whim, please come up with something new. When NG is done with Rota, he is mine again. <3

I was also glad to see my loving husband Mogar showed up in this thread. :wub:

Tela do you not realize how much fun I've been having with them? :( You ruined it! Jk I love yew :wub:  I've tried to say that exact thing but I wanted to play with them a bit, and it's been a lot of fun. Especially with everyone talking to me about the conflict. 

You need to read my interview! :P

Edited by Rotavele