Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

[03:17] <%Rotavele> ReychardSherman why did u join MI6
[03:17] <+ReychardSherman> they volunteered to be my personal army, which doomsquad and non grata would not do

Balls in my court  :(

gf NG

If this is true, I'd like to on behalf of the rest of the community thank MI6 for becoming our garbage receptacle. They're like lions, prowling the savannah in search of weak gazelle to mercilessly poach and devour.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, I'd like to on behalf of the rest of the community thank MI6 for becoming our garbage receptacle. They're like lions, prowling the savannah in search of weak gazelle to mercilessly poach and devour.

I just want to clarify Rey only posted a joke app to MI6 (it lasted like 2-3 hours tops) and then went back to what ever alliance he was in before.

Pretty sure MI6 would pwn todays NSO in a war.

lol - did you have a point to make? Or just speaking to hear yourself?

I don't believe either of us have challenged the other. We exchange words, but your precious global stability is in safe in our hands passing between each other like a hot potato.

imagine thinking this when you are hereno

Dayym no Idea what I've ever done to you but from the way you've talked in this thread, it's like I killed your family or something. You spend too much time hating. Calm down and just have a good time. [ooc]Its just a game dude[/ooc]

Put it this way mate, you irritated the shit out of everyone that none cares anymore, it's like you enjoy pissing people off all the time and you don't care, time and time again I see your crap threads with the sole aim of being all edgy but instead you succeed time and time again at irritating nearly everyone, even people who would be willing to stick up for you. This is not ooc related, this about you clearly wanting attention all the time, irritating the shit out of people to the point where people whom always stood against pzi sentences not batting an eyelid. Normally I'd point out that you shouldn't kick the dog, basically you're an easy target to direct messages at due to the level of idiocy that you seem to generate. But fuck me, it's like you thrive of being the centre of attention, whether good or bad, well once again you got to be the centre of attention bud, I just hope NG/lavender town or anyone else keeps you on their perma infrastructure attention list.

I just want to clarify Rey only posted a joke app to MI6 (it lasted like 2-3 hours tops) and then went back to what ever alliance he was in before.

It was clearly a joke app. I couldn't wait till someone tried to say this. I was going to take pics of the hilarious joke discussions in the thread, but it seems I have been removed from that forum by you when I took the liberty of accepting the app for you. Apparently all lulz aren't welcome.

Look @ all the jokes in this app:

eef8GNh.jpg

a9CKp4z.jpg

p8UVSpx.jpg

Dg9VJaw.jpg

DrDZl5S.jpg

zX1Tc7n.jpg

FaYQfnw.jpg

The only funny part of that app is when Rey left you guys to return back to NG and friends.

Also I tried to apply again, but you guys kept banning me, and I am sad. I wanted to be in mi6. :,(

lol - did you have a point to make? Or just speaking to hear yourself?

I don't believe either of us have challenged the other. We exchange words, but your precious global stability is in safe in our hands passing between each other like a hot potato.

MI6 challenges you a lot, hence that thread when they took your name and where they've poached your members. You just cant do anything about it. Thats why its funny. Usually you guys are the ones who bother people and laugh at peoples troubles. Thats why its even funnier when its done to you.

Put it this way mate, you irritated the !@#$ out of everyone that none cares anymore, it's like you enjoy pissing people off all the time and you don't care, time and time again I see your crap threads with the sole aim of being all edgy but instead you succeed time and time again at irritating nearly everyone, even people who would be willing to stick up for you. This is not ooc related, this about you clearly wanting attention all the time, irritating the !@#$ out of people to the point where people whom always stood against pzi sentences not batting an eyelid. Normally I'd point out that you shouldn't kick the dog, basically you're an easy target to direct messages at due to the level of idiocy that you seem to generate. But $%&@ me, it's like you thrive of being the centre of attention, whether good or bad, well once again you got to be the centre of attention bud, I just hope NG/lavender town or anyone else keeps you on their perma infrastructure attention list.

I am glad you are aware of the global scenario and you are 100% right. I would like you to write the summary on this thread for the wiki. You're one of the best in the field to know whats going on.
Edited by Rotavele

MI6 challenges you a lot, hence that thread when they took your name and where they've poached your members. You just cant do anything about it. Thats why its funny. Usually you guys are the ones who bother people and laugh at peoples troubles. Thats why its even funnier when its done to you.

If either of us wanted to fight, it'd take more than "stealing" an unregistered channel (because clearly we cared oh so much about that channel and used it so frequently that MI6 knew they'd be slapping us in the face and pissing on our mothers) .. That's not an act of war, or an attempt to pick a melee fight.

And lolHolton - what happened there wasn't "poaching" .. Clearly you know so well what's going on Rota.

They have some people we really don't like, we have some people they really don't like. That's as far as it goes. In all your bravado and attempts to shit on me and NSO, you're missing some key points to "having fun" ... 

If either of us wanted to fight, it'd take more than "stealing" an unregistered channel (because clearly we cared oh so much about that channel and used it so frequently that MI6 knew they'd be slapping us in the face and pissing on our mothers) .. That's not an act of war, or an attempt to pick a melee fight.

And lolHolton - what happened there wasn't "poaching" .. Clearly you know so well what's going on Rota.

They have some people we really don't like, we have some people they really don't like. That's as far as it goes. In all your bravado and attempts to !@#$ on me and NSO, you're missing some key points to "having fun" ... 

Holton wasn't even in NSO when he went to join MI6. I am talking about when they like someone and say join MI6, they give it a thought. I also know it's not trying to pick a melee fight. Its throwing it in your face. When something is thrown in someones face that you don't like, it's funny, and I have fun.

NSO simply needs strong leadership which will return its sense of direction and craving for power. My implicit offer is still on the table to help restore NSO to its former greatness.

HAHAHA - you were too !@#$@#$ weak to even survive ambassadorship to my Sith, let alone to attempt residency and to take my lead of them. Your only strength, and the strength of our 'former greatness' is ignorance. We're beyond that, stronger than that. A more cohesive internal unit than you are capable of wielding. Silence does not equate to weakness, nor does it signal a lack of desire. 

Edited by Rayvon

HAHAHA - you were too !@#$@#$ weak to even survive ambassadorship to my Sith, let alone to attempt residency and to take my lead of them. Your only strength, and the strength of our 'former greatness' is ignorance. We're beyond that, stronger than that. A more cohesive internal unit than you are capable of wielding. Silence does not equate to weakness, nor does it signal a lack of desire. 

I'd rather see Tywin lead NSO to greatness.

I'd rather see Tywin lead NSO to greatness.

So make it happen, buttercup. Go find someone to use and manipulate - because we all know you're 'just a piece of paper in the wind alone' - and bring the forces down upon us. Test our strength. 

So make it happen, buttercup. Go find someone to use and manipulate - because we all know you're 'just a piece of paper in the wind alone' - and bring the forces down upon us. Test our strength. 

K well if you would give me a few minutes instead of rudely rushing me.

James ignore that other post, I think it is time we work out our differences and come together. We can make this world a better place. Now James, I have always been a big fan and have loved you since Day 1, I know you don't like me but we can move past these transgressions. All I have done over these past few months is ... .I... I ... love you.

Edited by Rotavele

My conditions for assistance are as follows:

Re-establishmemt of the Imperial Security Bureau
Establishment of COMPNOR media directive
Extra-judicial political authority
Removal of Hereno

Rotavele for Sith Lord too.

I don't know why Rayvon is wasting his time with the mouthbreathers, he can't be as bored as me.

I've received all of 5 phone calls today, that's not even a call an hour -- boredom is the only item on the menu. They're just appetizers. In all seriousness, neither of them could make it through the front door - even by force - let alone climb the ranks and take leadership. And, as you know, nothings 'given' in NSO - only earned. Holton (or was it Furq?? lol - drawing a half blank) learned that the hard way losing a challenge to Empty Seat ... 

I've received all of 5 phone calls today, that's not even a call an hour -- boredom is the only item on the menu. They're just appetizers. In all seriousness, neither of them could make it through the front door - even by force - let alone climb the ranks and take leadership. And, as you know, nothings 'given' in NSO - only earned. Holton (or was it Furq?? lol - drawing a half blank) learned that the hard way losing a challenge to Empty Seat ...

Heh, fair enough. Speaking of making it through the front door, I've heard I'm supposed to be -- by vote - the next one to try and come home :P Edited by Neo Uruk

Heh, fair enough. Speaking of making it through the front door, I've heard I'm supposed to be -- by vote - the next one to try and come home :P

Considering the names on the list, I'm not surprised you'd be leading the poll ... You, Furq, Holton, Shirunei and Rota ... Furq already recently tried and was denied (revolving door shut after his 3rd or 4th attempt), Holton just left for his 2nd-3rd-4th?-last time ... Rota and Shirunei, well that's just obvious they won't be back (after so long of no contact, and with no reason to suggest it, I'm not even sure how Sherry got added to that list even in the jest the entire poll was intended in -- granted it's also in our Poll of the Day forum for the sake of clarity on it's spamminess) ... heh 

Take your New Sith Order drama to another thread, this thread should be for stuff like this:

To: Franz Ferdinand    From: Rotavele    Date: 5/19/2014 1:58:53 PM

Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Rotavele. In the attack you lost 2 fighter aircraft and destroyed 29 fighter aircraft launched by Rotavele. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.