Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

*Slams Gavel*

Meeting Adjourned! Everyone go home and let this die.

You should probably be the first to take your own advice, stop stepping up and slamming everything into faces. It's rather unbecoming and not resembling goodwill towards actually letting it die ..... In which case you would stuff it and let it die ....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should probably be the first to take your own advice, stop stepping up and slamming everything into faces. It's rather unbecoming and not resembling goodwill towards actually letting it die ..... In which case you would stuff it and let it die ....

Now today I even asked to get an unban from your forums and channel just to talk to you and try to repair stuff as well as start an embassy, and you guys said no :(.

I really do hope this turns out to be true. I honestly have no desire to throw our 600k against 4 million. I would think that NG is not going to push for more, when there's no reason to push. At this point, I believe they can say justice was served, as the real infraction here was the "aid spam". It's not as if Rota caused any actual harm to NG. Quite the contrary, in fact. NG responded in a satisfactory manner to a threat to their alliance. A CB. Remember those? NG doesn't actually require them as per charter as far as I know, but they had one this time. (Even if it was sort of after the fact) ;)

Either way, this should be over, Rota got spanked for being naughty to NG. Now Rey can be made Emperor of NSO and you can all shut the $%&@ up about Tywin. :)

Would you mind confirming or denying Rotavele's assertion and [ooc]in-game[ooc] title change to Minister of Foreign Affairs of Echelon?

Hereno you still in the armpit of CN, do you think you would be able to get into MI6 or something lol.

Probably not, as much as I shit all over them on the OWF, but then again they might find me interesting enough. Unfortunately for you, the chances of this ever happening are almost as slim as those of you becoming a good poster.

Would you mind confirming or denying Rotavele's assertion and [ooc]in-game[ooc] title change to Minister of Foreign Affairs of Echelon?

Probably not, as much as I !@#$ all over them on the OWF, but then again they might find me interesting enough. Unfortunately for you, the chances of this ever happening are almost as slim as those of you becoming a good poster.

I couldn't make my nation title different and make myself alliance add as a member.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=508447

But Tela doesnt get on the OWF much. You might want to ask in our channel #echelon That is where most of this drama was and theres still a lot of activity there. Trust me, you wont get bored, especially with our new guys. Their hilarious and very active.

Edited by Rotavele