Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But God forbid people enter wars simply because it's in the best interest of their allies. R&R has the good fortune to have friends like that, and the fact that sycophants like you disagree with the decision goes to show that GOD must be doing something right.

Some would consider their actions treason in all but name.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Why are you only saying this now, you think you would have said something when GOD declared on your ally STA.

STA must be feeling so special. 

I am sure GOD feels pretty special being used on that hilarious oA chain on STA. A month later and the same coalition they helped now wants them to be wrecked. 

As for feeling special, eh I didnt really expect much from UPN.

Edited by ditchboy00

And those people would be idiots. GOD did their job, they went in with us and helped take out an AA. They didn't "switch sides". They have their own side, its allies.

That flag has always been lovely. Is the author still around?

I am neutral on the actual conflict (I don't even remember very well who's fighting who, to be honest - but bear with me: I am old) but I can't help pointing out that the DoW's reference seems rather incomprehensible.

[hr]

[ooc]In other words it's original, appropriate and especially classy.[/ooc]

Edit: syntax/grammar

Edited by jerdge

Yes, those same, 'some people' are born idiots, we commiserate with their family and friends. Coming in for friends, paper notwithstanding is never wrong, in this case, with paper, it is par for the course, not in itself a great thing, just routine for Xiphosis and co.

And those people would be idiots. GOD did their job, they went in with us and helped take out an AA. They didn't "switch sides". They have their own side, its allies.

Welcome to the era where the coalition is required to be more important than your treaties once you've chosen a side.

I admit, I chuckled. Ah the bad old days. I will be shocked if TOP actually has nations available to attack GOD instead of just shadow declaring or flapping their jaws like they normally do but still, amusing DoW.

54% of TOP in PM and 19 offensive wars out of 138 slots not in PM, I'm pretty sure they can find people who can attack.

Edited by Coloradia

Welcome to the era where the coalition is required to be more important than your treaties once you've chosen a side.

This actually isn't new. If anything, the trend has been towards the opposite of that.

It's always been more or less that. Otherwhise every global war would be a cluster fuck. But the whining coalition has to do what they have to do - defend on OWF people who decided to help them out.

I mean you guys would even hail TOP like crazy if we'd pull BiPolar here. 

It's always been more or less that. Otherwhise every global war would be a cluster $%&@. But the whining coalition has to do what they have to do - defend on OWF people who decided to help them out.

I mean you guys would even hail TOP like crazy if we'd pull BiPolar here. 

I dont think TOP could do anything that would get a hail from him. Well besides disbanding maybe.

As the 10th alliance TOP has to fight in this war, you should get a bonus. 

TOP is once again using its puppets in TOP to fight against TOP's enemies whilst TOP sits on the sidelines. Turpitude, I tell you!

Edited by Crymson