CCC Formal DoW (again)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

See it's really not hard to either keep your wiki updated or just announce it properly.  lol, I'm sorry I'm sure a treaty purist, but that is why we sign them right?  If not, lets just do away with all of them and say free-for-all.

Polar's wiki reflects accurate information. Though, CCC's still says MDP but it looks like it is a bit outdated.

Polar's wiki reflects accurate information. Though, CCC's still says MDP but it looks like it is a bit outdated.

He probably went to CCC's. Steve may be annoying to you all, but he's not dumb like everyone paints him.

Yea, I see that now.  But I went to CCC's wiki, it says MDP and they made no mention in the OP that it was an MDoAP.  It's really more of a anal-retentive thing - just cleaning up communication.  Same reason I like to see treaty announcements subtitled.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

We hereby declare war on the New Pacific Order, pursuant to our treaty with the New Polar Order.

Signed,

Britishdude, Chancellor
Shergzus, Vice Chancellor
Llanowar Elf, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Wrath of God, Minister of Defense
Tyler_Canoe, Minister of Internal Affairs

P.S. This is a few hours late, I was busy today :P

:lol1: How will NPO fight off this horrible onslaught?  Remember folks, Jesus saves but Farrin Xies withdraws.

Yea, I see that now.  But I went to CCC's wiki, it says MDP and they made no mention in the OP that it was an MDoAP.  It's really more of a anal-retentive thing - just cleaning up communication.  Same reason I like to see treaty announcements subtitled.

Indeed, Sorry about that. We really need to get someone to keep up with that thing. We used to have a guy for that and he left us for real life or something silly like that. O.o

This is obviously not a gamechanger. We're here to help out our allies. We hold no ill will Pacifica, lets have fun shall we?

Humility and respectfulness shall never pass unrequited from me. I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

As for you "helping" your allies: While Polaris does indeed need help fighting us, it probably should be more of an internal campaign than a pile-on of NPO. But hey, save TOP and NpO's NS for post-war right? Wouldn't want the people pulling the strings to feel too much strain during war-time.

Those in glass houses...

I do what?

Has no one seen "O Brother Where art Thou?"  (warning, language at the end).  I always think of that whenever CCC or GOD does something I don't agree with.

I believe he's called you a drug addict. Can't be too far off, you're treatied to us.

See above. It's one of my favorite irreverent sayings adopted for CN. Edited by Monroe

Actually they are using a nonexistent oA clause in their MDP treaty with NpO.

How do you activate an oA clause in a treaty where it doesn't exist?

Since you're so emphatically upset about this situation of alliances using any kind of treaty to declare war, I thought for sure if we go back to the origin of this practice I would find you railing against it and the slippery slope it was bound to take us down.

So, I went to ODN's DoW against 64Digits, Cult of Justitia, etc because we had "gone to war with [ODN's] allies in MK." where "gone to war with" means MK attacked all of us without declaring war on us and when we retaliated ODN ~defended~ MK.  So, that's where I went, and you know what

rvRxhwO.jpg

Well, it was a busy war.  Maybe ol' Moral Steve just missed that one.  So, I went to the other thread that established this practice that you loathe with such bile in your throat and heart, where MK and Umbrella announced that they had been attacking TPF without a DoW but it was "small scale" but that ML had retaliated and that !@#$ would not stand.  And I figured that was a bigger one, you would definitely be there, but you know what

rvRxhwO.jpg

Steve could not be found.  And I'd bet dollars to dimes that if anyone with the time goes and looks for you railing against the concept of "coalition warfare" which "requires no treaties" in allocating resources, that they're not going to find you anywhere.  Because back then it was you benefiting from the practice's invention. 

So tell me, Steve, what changed?  The simple answer is "Steve's place in the world."  But I'm a fair guy, so you tell us what changed.

Edited by Schattenmann

Since you're so emphatically upset about this situation of alliances using any kind of treaty to declare war, I thought for sure if we go back to the origin of this practice I would find you railing against it and the slippery slope it was bound to take us down.

So, I went to ODN's DoW against 64Digits, Cult of Justitia, etc because we had "gone to war with [ODN's] allies in MK." where "gone to war with" means MK attacked all of us without declaring war on us and when we retaliated ODN ~defended~ MK.  So, that's where I went, and you know what
rvRxhwO.jpg

Well, it was a busy war.  Maybe ol' Moral Steve just missed that one.  So, I went to the other thread that established this practice that you loathe with such bile in your throat and heart, where MK and Umbrella announced that they had been attacking TPF without a DoW but it was "small scale" but that ML had retaliated and that !@#$ would not stand.  And I figured that was a bigger one, you would definitely be there, but you know what
rvRxhwO.jpg

Steve could not be found.  And I'd bet dollars to dimes that if anyone with the time goes and looks for you railing against the concept of "coalition warfare" which "requires no treaties" in allocating resources, that they're not going to find you anywhere.  Because back then it was your dirty ass benefiting from the practice's invention. 
So shut up, and either crawl back into your bunker and come to grips with the chickens coming home to roost, or crawl into your time machine and fix it 3 years ago.  Because your whining now is just noise.

Maybe he didn't want to rail against allies in public? I know you're not a dolt, Schatt, come on now.

Ummm, I don't think this war is going to end any time soon bro. 

Also, Jesus was a pacifist.  Blessed are the peacemakers for they will inherit Planet Bob's precious infra.

o7 GPA

The Jesus I know came not with peace but with a sword. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Humility and respectfulness shall never pass unrequited from me. I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

As for you "helping" your allies: While Polaris does indeed need help fighting us, it probably should be more of an internal campaign than a pile-on of NPO. But hey, save TOP and NpO's NS for post-war right? Wouldn't want the people pulling the strings to feel too much strain during war-time.

This post amused me greatly. Take a look at the charts and you will see Polaris is doing nothing to preserve NS!

Not even Jesus can save you from what is coming, CCC.

Frustration when you find out that you are trying to fight a war against an Alliance that hides in Peace Mode?

That's what has been coming to anyone fighting Pacifica.

Besides from Sir Paul's terrible voice  :blink: :wacko:  :gag:  :facepalm: