CCC Formal DoW (again)

The harshest terms ever faced were NPO in Karma by a pretty wide margin, followed probably by Polaris in WoTC (Ironically imposed by TOP mainly.)

Harsh terms are not measured in numbers. Real harsh terms are designed to completely corrupt or destroy the enemy. In GATO-1V, NPO faked logs after I got Mary the Fantabulous to make an inconvenient concession about peace mode (ironic right). Despite the fact that IAA had entered to defend GATO, the only terms the Mad Emperor presented us was for me to publicly admit to their lie, step down and accept PZI (along with starfox101). This had to be done before negotiations could even formally begin. Presumably, NPO would then force IAA to accept a viceroy at convenience.

While subservience and corruption was acceptable to GATO, IAA voted to disband instead.

44871504.jpg

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you didn't want to take one for the team doesn't mean you had to disband. It also didn't cost you billions in damages. Hell, you probably didn't even have a big nation.

IAA membership made the right call and 6 years later, everyone who was defeated in IAA then is now kicking Pacifican ass. GATO had to suffer 8 months of viceroyship and apparently Stockholm syndrome, and thats something Imperials don't tolerate. BTW my nation was in the top 2%.

Tell me again how a few months of extended peacemode is harsh. Tell me again how you side's will can strive against ours.

The fact that you didn't want to take one for the team doesn't mean you had to disband. It also didn't cost you billions in damages. Hell, you probably didn't even have a big nation.

Indeed, fighting for a cause right or wrong always has repercussions.  At least IAA was creative enough to come up with a different theme and name.   -_-

Or, perhaps when other people make completely ignorant statements about the past. Yes, it's old. Does that mean we can wipe it from our memory and buy into the propaganda that these are the harshest terms ever? No.

Junior, I spent two years on PZI for being in an alliance that was allied to GATO when they were attacked by NPO. Terms for IAA getting peace sent me to PZI along with Junkalunka. This was following my other time being removed from my alliance and sent to PZI previously for honoring a treaty and participating in GWIII. Am I still angry about it? No. I don't care because NPO took their licks for those actions, so please don't respond to me saying I'm just bitter about the past. The point I am making is that there is no ground to claim these are the harshest terms in CN history. If you stop spouting that ignorant line, we'll stop bringing up the dirty past.

Let's say I am inclined to agree with you. That does not answer the fundamental question of relative harshness. The central debate, thus, should be rephrased not as the worst reparations, but what about the worst reparations considering actions taken by the alliance? Again, all Pacifica did was defend an ally who you voluntarily attacked.

Look, the fact is, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Pacifica nation absolutely condone its previous acts. Although you characterize our play in the last war as a misguided attempt at gaining political power, the bottom line is the opposing coalition got off easy. Pacifica isn't what it was then, so it's bad timing to try and punish it now.

Forgive and forget, as you will.

Edited by On3H34rT

The tech reps (at a rate of 3/100) come out to 2,250,000,000. At most, that was worse than these reps in time to rebuild, which you had plenty of due to lighter fighting (no, I'm not saying you didn't fight; you just didn't have quite the hardest front) in Karma. The government term was certainly restricting, as was the top 40 term. I don't know what all this would equal to when adjusted for modern warchests and tech levels, but certainly we can agree that the terms currently offered are ridiculous and no alliance would impose them upon themselves unless desperate.

Um, Karma was well after the WotC.  Check your history.  I have no idea why you're quoting Karma.  I only mentioned it to say that NPO got their dues from the past there and I was fine with it.  I will not agree the terms currently offered are ridiculous.  They are far less that what we received in WotC and far less than what NPO recieved in Karma.  

The current terms are what?  NPO's top 20 stay in PM for 4 months because they refused to come out for 2 months of war?  Okay there you have it.  20 nations in PM not allowed to aid for 4 months.  The terms are stringent, but only because NPO top nations refused to fight.  They are still not worse than WotC terms.  They are still not worse than Karma terms.  *That* is my point.  These are not that harsh.  Either come out and fight, or deal with the consequences and quit bitching.  That's it.  

IAA membership made the right call and 6 years later, everyone who was defeated in IAA then is now kicking Pacifican ass. GATO had to suffer 8 months of viceroyship and apparently Stockholm syndrome, and thats something Imperials don't tolerate. BTW my nation was in the top 2%.

Tell me again how a few months of extended peacemode is harsh. Tell me again how you side's will can strive against ours.

You disbanded and abondoned your home, and you are touting that you are kicking NPO's ass 6 years later? A little late, and a lot short Tywin. Most of us have learned to bury the hatchet over things that happened so long ago. Holding that type of grudge is impressive, or at least would be if it wasn't so sad. 

Also go fuck yourself, thanks. 

Shouldn't the TOP/Polar treaty be the ultimate proof of letting bygones be bygones? The terms TOP et al. imposed on Polar during WotC, the terms Polar et al. imposed on TOP during Bi-Polar, and the terms TOP once again imposed on Polar during Grudge are probably the harshest outside Karma. If even those can be overcome, why are we bringing up age-old problems here?

As it pertains to current discussions, I hope all turns out well without anyone having to be excluded from playing our glorious political game.

Shouldn't the TOP/Polar treaty be the ultimate proof of letting bygones be bygones? The terms TOP et al. imposed on Polar during WotC, the terms Polar et al. imposed on TOP during Bi-Polar, and the terms TOP once again imposed on Polar during Grudge are probably the harshest outside Karma. If even those can be overcome, why are we bringing up age-old problems here?

As it pertains to current discussions, I hope all turns out well without anyone having to be excluded from playing our glorious political game.

I don't think the problem is that those terms were imposed at the time, the point they were brought up in comparison to the present terms. WotC terms were much harsher than these terms and were imposed for fairly similar reasons.

You disbanded and abondoned your home, and you are touting that you are kicking NPO's ass 6 years later? A little late, and a lot short Tywin. Most of us have learned to bury the hatchet over things that happened so long ago. Holding that type of grudge is impressive, or at least would be if it wasn't so sad. 

Also go $%&@ yourself, thanks. 

IAAers dont make good puppets. Incompatible with Imperial IAAdeology.

You've been at war with them for a day. If we judged all wars after one day, I might have thought you were a good opponent. 

I know and I've already taken all their WC, truly disappointing; I was relying on them to fund my own.  Hopefully they get another dose of 12mill aid so I can pay bills.  Get some aid yourself, I had looked to say hello again but you were pretty low at the time and now just outta my range.  I can admit you were one of the 2 non soft opponents I've had, although when you declared I had no WC and the other 2 NpOers had already donated theirs to myself or another NPOer so my funding was sufficiently cut.

Hit me up once I drop again or u build up and we can have another romp.

Cheers

I know and I've already taken all their WC, truly disappointing; I was relying on them to fund my own.  Hopefully they get another dose of 12mill aid so I can pay bills.  Get some aid yourself, I had looked to say hello again but you were pretty low at the time and now just outta my range.  I can admit you were one of the 2 non soft opponents I've had, although when you declared I had no WC and the other 2 NpOers had already donated theirs to myself or another NPOer so my funding was sufficiently cut.

Hit me up once I drop again or u build up and we can have another romp.

Cheers

Well, little pea, you should share that super secret ability to steal warchests in mere seconds. It could come in handy to myself as I've had to rely off others as well!

Well, little pea, you should share that super secret ability to steal warchests in mere seconds. It could come in handy to myself as I've had to rely off others as well!

"Little Pea'"  Guess that'd make you just over a half pea! congrats champ.  Im not knocking aid usage its an important strategic play and really shouldn't be wasted.  Being such a super duper victor here you sure seem bitter  ;)  Evidently you need things spelt out a bit more than others, I apologize for not noticing this sooner.  Although I never claimed seconds I do believe a GA takes "mere seconds" and once you conclude the second one and only receive 140k its disappointing.  Then when you spy on them to reveal 14k left in funds after they received 12 mill this morning, well my disappointment only grew!  

NS is quite low, stop on by if your in range.

Edited by Boston

"Little Pea'"  Guess that'd make you just over a half pea! congrats champ.  Im not knocking aid usage its an important strategic play and really shouldn't be wasted.  Being such a super duper victor here you sure seem bitter  ;)  Although I never claimed seconds I do believe a GA takes "mere seconds" and once you conclude the second one and only receive 140k its disappointing.  Then when you spy on them to reveal 14k left in funds after they received 12 mill this morning, well my disappointment only grew!  

NS is quite low, stop on by if your in range.

Little pea is Spanish for Chicharito. I thought you were aware of that when you chose that name. Anyway, you probably shouldn't accuse me of starting a pissing match when you went around parading about some targets when you were put into bill lock. The point is, there's always going to be someone bigger and badder than you and you sound pretty ridiculous spouting this tough guy madness. You'll find poor nations in every alliance - CCC has some other fighters and you may regret inviting them.

Edit: Also, the little tough comment about my NS being too low is ridiculous when I already had my way with you, despite having been in more wars previously, and having far less wonders. You just don't get it, and you never will.

OOC: I also assumed you were a fan of the Mexican national team, which is the only reason I attacked you. I hoped you were a soccer fan.

Starfox clean up your PM inbox lol.

Heh, will do.

Edited by Starfox101

Little pea is Spanish for Chicharito. I thought you were aware of that when you chose that name. Anyway, you probably shouldn't accuse me of starting a pissing match when you went around parading about some targets when you were put into bill lock. The point is, there's always going to be someone bigger and badder than you and you sound pretty ridiculous spouting this tough guy madness. You'll find poor nations in every alliance - CCC has some other fighters and you may regret inviting them.

Edit: Also, the little tough comment about my NS being too low is ridiculous when I already had my way with you, despite having been in more wars previously, and having far less wonders. You just don't get it, and you never will.

OOC: I also assumed you were a fan of the Mexican national team, which is the only reason I attacked you. I hoped you were a soccer fan.

Heh, will do.

Had your way with me? lol the only nation that can make that claim is some MI6er that down declared on me.  By the time you hit id been down declared on by every nation and was only active until I dried up my last like 2 million. Ive had no WC from day 1 in this war nor have I received aid. My nation is a fraction of what it was and I really couldnt care less, its pixels. If another CCCer or any of your coalition hopped on and gave me another few buttons to click each day then my original post has served its purpose.  Hardly a tough guy I sit at 7k NS, pardon me for talking smack while yet another alliance bandwagons us and cant even give me some funding in the process. 

I am a Futbol fan hence the name however I was unaware of its Spanish meaning.  Not a fan of Mexico or MC just Hernandez. Im a Portageeee and Gunners fan.

My original comment was a pretty damn mild challenge that you've clearly taken some offense from.  You were not a soft opponent, you also had $ that I did not and hit me on my last leg so congrats?

I never claimed you started anything you just come accross as bitter, an odd trait for someone who had his way with me.  (It was not platonic nor consensual)

Just remember, pixels wont love you back.

Cheers

Edited by Boston

Had your way with me? lol the only nation that can make that claim is some MI6er that down declared on me.  By the time you hit id been down declared on by every nation and was only active until I dried up my last like 2 million. Ive had no WC from day 1 in this war nor have I received aid. My nation is a fraction of what it was and I really couldnt care less, its pixels. If another CCCer or any of your coalition hopped on and gave me another few buttons to click each day then my original post has served its purpose.  Hardly a tough guy I sit at 7k NS, pardon me for talking smack while yet another alliance bandwagons us and cant even give me some funding in the process. 

I am a Futbol fan hence the name however I was unaware of its Spanish meaning.  Not a fan of Mexico or MC just Hernandez. Im a Portageeee and Gunners fan.

My original comment was a pretty damn mild challenge that you've clearly taken some offense from.  You were not a soft opponent, you also had $ that I did not and hit me on my last leg so congrats?

I never claimed you started anything you just come accross as bitter, an odd trait for someone who had his way with me.  (It was not platonic nor consensual)

Just remember, pixels wont love you back.

Cheers

You weren't my first war, either. I believe I'm at 15 and you were somewhere in the middle. Maybe we'll meet again, maybe not. It's pointless and arrogant talking about soft targets and such on the OWF though, and that's my point. I am not good at war and have already lost a few. Grow up. 

OOC: Either way, you're a Gunner fan and now we have to go to war again. Though you might be happy to know they are going after Hernandez according to rumors. Hernandez is also on MU, not MC. ;)

Edited by Starfox101

If that was your point you coulda saved some time and replied "Its pointless and arrogant talking about soft targets on the OWF." Rather than duplicate my apparently menacing arrogance xD.    I suppose the way I see it is I am trying to turn a fairly dull game into an interesting one, however you only look to discredit the opposition with an inflated sense of relevance.  My comments are in jest where as your entirely serious and perhaps a tad insulted.  Given the weight you've attributed to my otherwise weightless comment it appears your the one that needs to grow up brotha.  Just cause you cant seem to enjoy the game doesnt mean im not allowed to :P nor does it mean you get to mother whoever you choose on forum etiquette.  I apologize for bringing you down to my level of arrogance with this conversation as you so clearly hold the opinions of the OWF in high standings :D

MC/MU was a mistake, Ade is the only MCer I like anymore.

Edited by Boston