Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am harming no one.  This AA has gotten off the ground.  It is growing and will grow.  I ask that the criticism stop now.

You're harming new players that unwittingly follow you.

No it has not.

No it will not.

No it will not. All criticism is well deserved, as you've ignored all actual advice given you and clearly have no fucking idea what you're doing.

This thread is not for that Alexio.  We now have 2 treaties.  It would be suicide to attack us.

Challenge fucking accepted. As soon is this war is over, I'll hop over to buckaroo town. Dibs, I'm calling it right now. Save me that 24m/100tech. Edited by Letterkenny

You're harming new players that unwittingly follow you.

No it has not.

No it will not.

No it will not. All criticism is well deserved, as you've ignored all actual advice given you and clearly have no fucking idea what you're doing. 
Challenge fucking accepted. As soon is this war is over, I'll hop over to buckaroo town. Dibs, I'm calling it right now. Save me that 24m/100tech.

Will gladly hold it for you Letterkenny

Interesting idea, terrible execution. Buckaroo, you do not have the qualities of a leader. You lack the capacity to fulfil any serious leadership role and thus you will inevitably bring ruin upon anyone that associates too closely with yourselves.

I know what it is like to lead a micro from nothing to something in a few months. It takes a lot of determination, but also a lot of experience, research, intelligence and planning. You may have the first of those, but success cannot follow if the rest are lacking. You leading a micro is like a team of unarmed boy scouts walking into a room of grizzly bears.

anybody else want to volunteer to collect?

This is your alliance, yes we are all giving you a hard time but your really going to offer up your alliance for bounty? If your truly invested into this you need to focus on what you need to do to survive.....

Also.... I give it two weeks.....

I'm sensing COMECON redux in 3...2...1

First i thought this would be the most hilarious post this week.

COMECON is signing a treaty with us.

Then this one came up and surely nothing can be more hilarious than this.

Who is your protector.

Should I call goons now?

COMECON

Wrong again! This thread keeps delivering.

Purely for entertainment purposes, tell us what COMECON could possibly protect you from.. They can't kill a bug if their life depended on it.

Thing is though he has an established face, it's just that that face is complete shit.  He's tried to start 3 (4?) AA's in the last 3-4 weeks and not one of them has gotten off the ground.  He has no experience, no desire to acquire said experience, and is more than content dragging innocent newbies down with him.  So ripping is perfectly appropriate here, although usually I would agree with you, I can't in this case; there's no need to stomp on enthusiasm in general, but when that enthusiasm is causing harm to others, it is completely acceptable and probably even required.

In that case, carry on.