Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

anybody else want to volunteer to collect?

Just you wait. You'll have your defensive slots filled for a little while once I get down to you. Oh and By they time im down there this "Alliance" will be gone and you prolly tried to make 2 more :|

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I understand what you are trying to do here but I would strongly advise you get some advice or some help.

If you are interested in everything I know about internal affairs and nation building, hop over to http://aecn.forumotion.com/ and get a visitor or diplomat mask.

I already advising ICoN as per our peace agreement, and the more I try and explain internal affairs, the more I understand and think about it. To truly show your understanding you must be able to teach and I have a bit of time on my hands.

To whom it may concern:

As the last (I believe) remaining member of the now retired alliance The Jedi Order, I hereby order you to CEASE AND DESIST using our good name for your horrible alliance.  You have neither proven yourself worthy of the name, nor convinced Doitzel to come back and make this place somewhat interesting again.  Continued use of the unofficial trademark will result in...problems, though possibly not as problematic as your obvious inability to understand how Planet Bob works.  My advice: disband and join a competent alliance to learn how stuff works, then try again with a different name.

Sincerely,

d2m

To whom it may concern:

As the last (I believe) remaining member of the now retired alliance The Jedi Order, I hereby order you to CEASE AND DESIST using our good name for your horrible alliance.  You have neither proven yourself worthy of the name, nor convinced Doitzel to come back and make this place somewhat interesting again.  Continued use of the unofficial trademark will result in...problems, though possibly not as problematic as your obvious inability to understand how Planet Bob works.  My advice: disband and join a competent alliance to learn how stuff works, then try again with a different name.

Sincerely,

d2m

I got really excited for a second when I saw the title thinking maybe Doitzel had returned to us. Alas.

I am the newly appointed MOIA and MOFA for COMECON.

I have several years worth of experience playing CN/Running office in CN alliances/and participating in wars, negotiations, and other fun stuff like ZI :D

I have been given no evidence from our Secretary General Gorbachov (who struggles seemingly with the English language) that there is a current standing treaty.

Furthermore as the current MOIA and MOFA it falls to me to organise said treaty and I speak for COMECON when I say that we will not sign any treaty with the GJO both Defensive or Mutual protection. The reasons for this being: You have no idea what it is your doing, you are extremely likely to be raided/assaulted/or ZI'd for your obvious lack of professionalism, and that you seem like a total liability.

So Buckaroo I wish you the best of luck but must stand firm on the fact that COMECON will NOT sign a treaty with the GJO and that COMECON itself will from this point on move forward in a new direction with new collective leadership.

Thank you and best wishes- Minister of Internal & Foreign Affairs: Imperialegate