Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask that the criticism stop now.

Ask and you shall definitely not receive.  This is where criticism happens, it's almost the whole point of this place's existence.  And if you can't deal with that, then you definitely shouldn't be running an alliance.

Edited by HM Solomon I

Im going to just remind everyone that there is a 24m/100Tech bounty on Greater Jedi Order. I hate to be the guys that reminds everyone but Rey I believe you are in that range are you not. Admittedly I would rather not have to pay my part of that pot to Rey it would be worth it I'm sure.

Also  :facepalm: at this DoE

Edited by Alexio15

They will be out later today.  and I have learned.  I am learning more everyday.  Also we do not wish for a NSO/GJO conflict.  Just because we are Jedi does not mean we kill Sith.

Rather defeats the object of being a jedi then. Their sole purpose is to eradicate the sith and bring balance to the force.

Your previous one or two attempts at an alliance were specifically looking for trouble with us.

You've even proudly claimed to be apart of the current war against us. As bs as the rest of us know that is in reality, you still choose it as a representative action of yourself - do you believe you don't deserve any sort of lingering negative thought in light of this?

Can we expect more of these little incidences?

Rather defeats the object of being a jedi then. Their sole purpose is to eradicate the sith and bring balance to the force.

Don't there always have to be Sith for the Force to be in balance? Neither Sith nor Jedi can wholly eliminate the other, since light needs its dark, and vice versa.

On the other hand, the various Jedi alliances can totally eradicate one another.

Don't listen to the haters, they're just trying to keep you from achieving your true potential. Heck, just to show them you should start two new alliances at the same time.

I'll go ahead and echo what others have said: do yourself a favour and find an established alliance to join.

The easiest way to learn about the intricacies of alliance politics is not to found one, but to be in one that's already existed- if you're a micro with no experienced government and a micro protector you're never going to get anywhere. Talk to people on forums and IRC, and get to know people. Be open to both constructive and negative criticism- they'll make you stronger, and you'll know who to give a fuck about and who isn't worth your time. Then, after you've been around for a few months or more and you feel like you can take things on your own, maybe give this a shot. You'll have a lot more fun that way, and you'll actually make more of a lasting impact on this world and the politics around it. 

Maybe it's just being in the same aa with judgmental jerks like hartfw that's rubbing off on me, but if I haven't heard of an aa, I feel they probably shouldn't be protecting someone.

Just hartfw?

How do you have 12 people on the jedi counsel when you only have 7 nations? How will ties be broken when you vote on things?

This thread is not for that Alexio.  We now have 2 treaties.  It would be suicide to attack us.

It wouldn't. That's not to say that I think anyone should attack you; I don't. It would not, however, be suicide for most people. Thinking that it would is dangerous for you because it means you have a false sense of security and may not put in the effort needed to learn how to avoid getting hit in the face with a roque mallet.

Lesson one: Asking people not to attack you, either with their words or more literally, rarely works and frequently backfires.

Just hartfw?

How do you have 12 people on the jedi counsel when you only have 7 nations? How will ties be broken when you vote on things?

I'm guessing some sort of multiple personality disorder type thing going on. Nothing that years of electroshock therapy can't fix.

I said LIKE hart, not just hart.