Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... so let me get this straight.

TLR is tied to two of your allies.

TLR is *defending* your ally.  Something you should be doing.  TLR is actively declaring war to do the obligation you arent.

And you hit them?

Its not even like they hit your treaty partner.  You are oAing on someone oAing in order to hit your allies ally who is doing what you yourselves should be...

Im... yeah.  I dont know what to say.

Edited by OsRavan

You do realise we're defending your ally right? 

No, you're hitting some random alliance.

NG needed no defense from DoD, as DoD and NG had no wars with each other at the time of your declaration. You hit them for some reason, here comes IRON.

Let's do this boys!

So not only do you betray NG and refuse to honor a treaty you are legally obligated to honor with them, but you enter the war on an oA on behalf of the coalition that has been plotting to roll your NG allies for half a year. And that's not all. You actually enter on an oA against TLR, the same TLR which has entered this war in defense of your ally, the one you backstabbed, remember? NG? NG ring a bell?

I would be speechless right now if I or anyone else had any respect left for you, RON. 

NG needed no defense from DoD, as DoD and NG had no wars with each other at the time of your declaration. You hit them for some reason, here comes IRON.

Let's do this boys!

I like you goldie.  But thats BS and you know it.  NG is being hit by a bazillion allainces, TLR is helping where they can.  TLR didnt hit DoD for 'some reason'.  They did so based on the terms of their MDP with NG.

I know thats a foreign concept to some on your side.  But jeeze.  Come on.  Are you honestly trying to pretend that TLR is hitting 'some random alliance' and not that they went in to help NG?  IRONS MDP partners?

Hell im not even upset iron is on your 'side'.  But they should have the decency not to hit be chaining in on oA's against their allies allies.  Or even worse someone actively defending their ally.

Its disgusting. And you know what Goldie? VE wouldnt do that in a hundred years and you know it.

Let's do this boys!

I'm not sure who this "DoD" is that you speak of?

Did you maybe mean to say TOOTR?  

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

Let's do this boys!

It's funny watching VE trying to justify this. There's a massive dogpile on NG, to the point where DoD probably didn't even have space to hit NG nations. TLR comes in to at least /try/ to relieve the pressure, only to eat a counter from an oA of an oA of an ally of an ally.

Let's do this boys!

I don't think you have room to talk Mr. let's ghost dow every alliance.

Let's do this boys!

No we're hitting an alliance that declared war on our ally (who also happens to be an ally of IRON as well). Not just "some random alliance".  

But hey props to you guys for getting IRON to throw NG under the bus in such a spectacular fashion.