A Javahouse Announcement in Two Parts

Max Power

I am hurt that I slaved and made sir william cookies and brownies and not a word!  now that hurt more than any nuke kashmir can deliver

My bad, TOP's fighters have kept me preoccupied lately. You know I can't get enough of your cookies though. ;)

Sorry tJL, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Much love to you all, keep doing your thing. <3

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I warn you Java House People you are poking the Zulu lion by attacking my friend Walshington and his screaming red ass allience. I M most perturbed by this action. I must think over this situation. Is this a provocation?

We certainly do not wish to poke the Zulu lion, great Ubuntu. We are simply assisting our friends in Kashmir with a few wars against a few nations in SRA, most of which did not have any Kashmir nation(s) that could attack them. Your friend Walshington is one of these I believe. Our primary war target is The Legion.

This is not a provocation. However, as all great leaders, you are free to do what you feel you must do and we are free to respond (or not) as we decide is necessary. Edited by White Chocolate

Look out SRA, we're bringing the entire might of tJL down upon you. You will be swept away by the river of espresso and buried under mounds of coffee beans. Or maybe we'll just focus on Legion and give you guys someone to tango with so your upper tier doesn't feel so left out of the war.

Look out SRA, we're bringing the entire might of tJL down upon you. You will be swept away by the river of espresso and buried under mounds of coffee beans. Or maybe we'll just focus on Legion and give you guys someone to tango with so your upper tier doesn't feel so left out of the war.

I'm not really sure who you feel was feeling left out.  Shakespeare was already grinding it out with Lazarus Long, and Lex Quintus was ensuring that I had a healthy green glow.  No matter -- I will enjoy my coffee with Mistress Demona, though I am at heart a Folger's guy.

Who really needed help in Kashmir was Ghost, who is being dominated by our man thisispep in a fashion that I am almost certain will bring about Kashmir's ultimate undoing.  I almost feel bad about unleashing him upon them, but, as they say, all's fair in love and war.

Uh oh. :o

But on a side note you could have manned up and warred Kaskus. No need to hit little innocent SRA

Dude a 29 man alliance just declared on a 123 man alliance AND a 10 man alliance

I don't think you can mock the fact that one of the TWO alliances they hit is smaller than them

Dude a 29 man alliance just declared on a 123 man alliance AND a 10 man alliance

I don't think you can mock the fact that one of the TWO alliances they hit is smaller than them

I like the cut of your jib.

I'm not really sure who you feel was feeling left out.  Shakespeare was already grinding it out with Lazarus Long, and Lex Quintus was ensuring that I had a healthy green glow.  No matter -- I will enjoy my coffee with Mistress Demona, though I am at heart a Folger's guy.

Who really needed help in Kashmir was Ghost, who is being dominated by our man thisispep in a fashion that I am almost certain will bring about Kashmir's ultimate undoing.  I almost feel bad about unleashing him upon them, but, as they say, all's fair in love and war.

Hey I figured if we were going to have a kaffee klatsch we should at least have suitable lighting.  And I see you brought some too, how magnanimous!  Folgers, though, that's a little quotidian for me I must say.

For my part I feel that involvement here is not being bogarted in the least, the more the merrier and let the wild rumpus begin!

Hey I figured if we were going to have a kaffee klatsch we should at least have suitable lighting.  And I see you brought some too, how magnanimous!  

It seems that my tech level provides romantic ambiance, while your efforts seem designed to attract people to car lot.  

And please cease and desist using my image for your avatar.

I've lost 20 infra in all 3 wars over the past 6 days. ;-; Thisisprep is hurtin' me. It's psychological warfare. He hasn't launched any kind of attack....

Oh Lord, did a tJL guy really jump in to help you?   :facepalm:

The trap is set, Pep.  When I hoot like an owl, spring it!

Possum.jpg

Our upper tier (where most of your NS is concentrated) is preoccupied with TOP, but don't let logic get in the way of your propaganda.

2 tJL nations declared on SRA. Obviously we need so much help if only 2 of the nations declared on SRA, while 12 other declarations were on Legion nations. But obviously SRA is the focus, and as such, you can reasonably conclude that Kashmir was taking sooooooooo much damage, that they had to rely on tJL for support.

Case and point, tJL wont be focusing on SRA, they'll be focusing on Legion. So saying that we need their help, doesn't make sense. Our wars are focused elsewhere, and so we can't counter very well, having used a large number of offensive slots on Kaskus and TOP, and that's why the entered.

Well, I would have warned my upper tier more thoroughly had I realized my upper tier consisted of  24K, 17K and 6K nations...  ;)

Well, I would have warned my upper tier more thoroughly had I realized my upper tier consisted of  24K, 17K and 6K nations...   ;)

Kaskus will show you why SRA doesn't need WRCs an upper tier. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119317-a-couple-kaskus-announcements/

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Well, I would have warned my upper tier more thoroughly had I realized my upper tier consisted of  24K, 17K and 6K nations...   ;)

Fair point. We'll give your top couple nations someone else to focus on then. At least your guy fights back hard... this Legion guy is just rolling over and doing nothing. He has 4bil in his coffers and won't even buy a soldier or two... all I wanted was the casualties.

Hm, seems this didn't get mentioned somehow.

Our allies in the Sandwich Confederation are activating their ODoAP with us in both the Kas War on Screaming Red Asses and the global war on The Legion. They should be by shortly to confirm.

No worries only the politically correct big alliances care about that. We are in the real fight ;) no rules here.