• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kashmir (691,015)

calls in

The Javahouse League (1,515,870)

on

Screaming Red Asses (367,049)

You know my ego didnt need that. Now you will never get rid of me CN.

The Kashmir Coalition doesn't know how to fight so they call in people that do.

*cough Ria*
*cough NSO (most likely going to slip in after they lose)*

So Kashmir (691,015)

calls in

on

Our upper tier (where most of your NS is concentrated) is preoccupied with TOP, but don't let logic get in the way of your propaganda.

Edited by Helium

Our upper tier (where most of your NS is concentrated) is preoccupied with TOP, but don't let logic get in the way of your propaganda.

Maybe, you should call your "friends" Shang to help or consider asking some of the Commies? Instead you pull the usual move from your side and instead of common sense throw money an nations in extreme excess at them. You almost are worse than GOONS calling in Pandora's box to fight a 1mil micro alliance.

Also, if I may ask is your treaty with them a MDAP or an MDoAP?

For the sake of the possibility of Java using the "optional" to war a 8 man alliance 4x smaller than them, I hope it's the MDAP. Edited by KenoCore

Our upper tier (where most of your NS is concentristd) is preoccupied with TOP, but don't let logic get in the way of your propaganda.

When have I ever used logic?  You over estimate my intentions. You also fail to see the humor in asking an ally to help you fight a tiny micro, I dont.

*edit

I am glad to know both the SRA nations you are reffering to have apparently become the deciding factor in your war against TOP though. Well played :p

Edited by Xanth

Kashmir Side is best side. Time to kick the Screaming Red Asses in the Askus.

Yeah it's still not funny...

Also, Glad to see Legion is doing so well that Ai, SNAFU, and NPO have called in more allies.

Ave Legio

So Kashmir (691,015)

calls in

on

Dat ass. O/ SRA Edited by Rotavele

Your largest nation is 92k NS and in peace mode. Your next two nations are in the 50k ns range. What upper tier?

Maybe, you should call your "friends" Shang to help or consider asking some of the Commies? Instead you pull the usual move from your side and instead of common sense throw money an nations in extreme excess at them. You almost are worse than GOONS calling in Pandora's box to fight a 1mil micro alliance.
Also, if I may ask is your treaty with them a MDAP or an MDoAP?
For the sake of the possibility of Java using the "optional" to war a 8 man alliance 4x smaller than them, I hope it's the MDAP.

o/ KenoCore
o/ Kaskus Edited by Rotavele

To: KenoCore From: IrishDave Date: 11/13/2013 12:01:11 AM

Subject: RE: Just a hypothetical question

TOP is hardly at war with us. If I'm being perfectly honest, that was just because we needed to enter for the sake of NSO and not randomly. We wanted war with Kaskus. Well, we wanted war with Polar but you can hardly declare on them and not have every goddamn AA on the planet enter.

I think there's only a couple wars against TOP and unless they really come after us, I doubt we'll much matter to them.

I think we can argue Kashmir themselves just said they had no CB making them the aggressor.

So please Java, declare proudly you warred a 8 man alliance 4x smaller than you. An alliance that already was fighting an alliance at the time 3x larger than it, and you used an optional clause to do it. Edited by KenoCore

I think we can argue Kashmir themselves just said they had no CB making them the aggressor.

So please Java, declare proudly you warred a 8 man alliance 4x smaller than you. An alliance that already was fighting an alliance at the time 3x larger than it.

So in your view if we did have CB, we'd be what, the police?

CB arises from an evaluation that aggression (i.e. declaring) is warranted and proper, I'd say.

When have I ever used logic?  You over estimate my intentions. You also fail to see the humor in asking an ally to help you fight a tiny micro, I dont.

*edit

I am glad to know both the SRA nations you are reffering to have apparently become the deciding factor in your war against TOP though. Well played :P

I can't tell if you're fucking with me or if you're actually retarded.

So please Java, declare proudly you warred a 8 man alliance 4x smaller than you. An alliance that already was fighting an alliance at the time 3x larger than it, and you used an optional clause to do it.

Is this the only line Kaskus ever plays in every war? Try to create some original content instead of rehashing your shitty micro propaganda.

So in your view if we did have CB, we'd be what, the police?

CB arises from an evaluation that aggression (i.e. declaring) is warranted and proper, I'd say.

I am saying no one cares that Kashmir aggressively warred Kaskus, we welcome it.

No one cares Java used an optional clause to war SRA, they welcome it.

But, do not try to stand there waving the defense flag. Do not try and say Shang did not ask for this war in peace time. But above all man up, put your chips on the table and just admit Kashmir, Java, and DL are simply fighting Shangs war because they just have a problem with Kaskus. ( or because you are bored) Edited by KenoCore

I am saying no one cares that Kashmir aggressively warred Kaskus, we welcome it.

No one cares Java used an optional clause to war SRA, they welcome it.

But, do not try to stand there waving the defense flag. Do not try and say Shang did not ask for this war in peace time. But above all man up, put your chips on the table and just admit Kashmir, Java, and DL are simply fighting Shangs war because they just have a problem with Kaskus.

ITP: Unwarranted self-importance

We went to war, because we were bored. Plain and simple. We chose Kaskus because it's a shit alliance.

ITP: Unwarranted self-importance

We went to war, because we were bored. Plain and simple. We chose Kaskus because it's a shit alliance.

Well, at least we have yet to ask an alliance to come fight our war for us. (SRA if I can recall willingly volunteered)

You can't argue Shang and Kashmir didn't ask for help. Just above your friend explained " our top tier was busy" ( paraphrasing there)

Well, at least we have yet to ask an alliance to come fight our war for us. (SRA if I can recall willingly volunteered)

You just took the same shit and said it differently. I haven't seen any OC from Kaskus in a while.

You can't argue Shang and Kashmir didn't ask for help. Just above your friend explained " our top tier was busy" ( paraphrasing there)

I don't see what part of this is hard to understand. We don't have nations to fight SRA's top two.

We ask no one to fight our wars for us.

We ask like-minded fellows to fight their wars, with us.

Somewhat like the manner in which you probably perceive that SRA came in for you guys.

Guess I'm just saying, I don't really think we disagree so much on substance, here, it's more akin to a semantic throwdown such as Rebels v. Freedom-Fighters.  I'm not saying either of our alliances is either of those things (but somebody certainly will)--I'm just using that as an example of the pinhead I think we're dancing on, here.

We ask no one to fight our wars for us.

We ask like-minded fellows to fight their wars, with us.

Somewhat like the manner in which you probably perceive that SRA came in for you guys.

Guess I'm just saying, I don't really think we disagree so much on substance, here, it's more akin to a semantic throwdown such as Rebels v. Freedom-Fighters.  I'm not saying either of our alliances is either of those things (but somebody certainly will)--I'm just using that as an example of the pinhead I think we're dancing on, here.

I like this guy ^ He doesn't cuss every two words

But you can't honestly say DL and Kashmir aren't fighting Shangs war. Unless they blitz us sometime in round two, I think you got used.

The main point I was trying to get at though is from what I've seen from DL and Kashmir and SL, you all seem to want to play a clean war. But, your CBs at least Kashmirs seems to say otherwise. I'm just curious on elaboration on Kashmirs true intentions. But it seems Helium answered that for you.

To further this point Kashmir broke an agreement per war and aided a rogue Kaskus has been pursuing. Kashmir agreed no protection would be granted to Joland yet aids and plans to offer him membership (from what members in Kashmir has informed me with)

But, don't think I'm giving Kashmir crap. Letterkenny made me love Kashmir. ( slightly ooc)

All in all in a nutshell your coalition is hypocritical. Edited by KenoCore

Hear what you're saying, but I think it's less getting used and more consenting adults doing what they like in their free time.

In my nation there is a singer who writes:

We weren't in love, oh no far from it

We weren't searchin' for some high in the sky summit

We were just young and restless and bored

Livin' by the sword

I mean, it is what it is, and what it is is war.  No more and certainly no less.