A Javahouse Announcement in Two Parts

Max Power

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITP: Unwarranted self-importance
We went to war, because we were bored. Plain and simple. We chose Kaskus because it's a shit alliance.

But they've whooped ass in every war they've had with you. If kaskus is shit, you're the rim job.

You just took the same shit and said it differently. I haven't seen any OC from Kaskus in a while.

I don't see what part of this is hard to understand. We don't have nations to fight SRA's top two.

This ain't a rap battle cuz. Whatchun talkin bout Riginal content cuz, mkah? Edited by Rotavele

Hear what you're saying, but I think it's less getting used and more consenting adults doing what they like in their free time.

In my nation there is a singer who writes:

I mean, it is what it is, and what it is is war.  No more and certainly no less.

I completely respect that choice, but than why lie?

But, because I always respect alliances that fight to fight here you go.

o/ Kaskus
o/ Kashmir

The Kool Kids

I completely respect that choice, but than why lie?

But, because I always respect alliances that fight to fight here you go.

o/ Kaskus
o/ Kashmir

The Kool Kids

Hey I just noticed

If you remove the first three letters from our alliances you get

kus

mir

Which is powerful close to Kushmir.  It's like we're connected man, separated at DoE or something.

Also yeah back to my original premise, I would say we are not lying BUT one man's rebel is another man's patriot, etc.  See you in the trenches!

Hey I just noticed

kus

mir

Which is powerful close to Kushmir.  It's like we're connected man, separated at DoE or something.

Also yeah back to my original premise, I would say we are not lying BUT one man's rebel is another man's patriot, etc.  See you in the trenches!

SRA looks forward to both of our fronts. Thanks for giving me the funny to work with tJl and Kush :D

Hey I just noticed

kus
mir

I sense a future merger. Kaskus and Kashmir

Becoming SSG Kasmir.

2 tJL nations declared on SRA. Obviously we need so much help if only 2 of the nations declared on SRA, while 12 other declarations were on Legion nations. But obviously SRA is the focus, and as such, you can reasonably conclude that Kashmir was taking sooooooooo much damage, that they had to rely on tJL for support.

Case and point, tJL wont be focusing on SRA, they'll be focusing on Legion. So saying that we are taking so much damage, that we need their help, doesn't make sense. Our wars are focused elsewhere, and so we can't counter very well, having used a large number of offensive slots on Kaskus and TOP, and that's why the entered.

Edited by Gh0s7

Well, at least we have yet to ask an alliance to come fight our war for us. (SRA if I can recall willingly volunteered)

You can't argue Shang and Kashmir didn't ask for help. Just above your friend explained " our top tier was busy" ( paraphrasing there)

Just to clarify, our upper tier (which existed a week ago) went to war with TOP in defense of NSO, and our lower tier went to war with Kaskus for NSO.  We entered that war in defense of our friends in much the same way that SRA has entered for you, as we hold no treaties.

SRA entering the war in defense of Kaskus put us in an even more untenable position than we were already in (if you argue fighting both Kaskus and TOP is an easy road to take, I think we are done here).  So TJL agreed to put some heat on SRA, who had an untouched upper tier that was going to cause us problems (you see, SRA only declared war on Kashmir, not RIA, or anyone else, iirc).  In any case, TJL is undoubtedly putting most if not all of their effort into defending AI where they are needed most.  Not exactly the 1.5mil NS vs 300k NS scenario someone was talking about earlier.

But yeah, we're literally worse than goons for our heinous crimes of wanting to survive this.

Just to clarify, our upper tier (which existed a week ago) went to war with TOP in defense of NSO, and our lower tier went to war with Kaskus for NSO.  We entered that war in defense of our friends in much the same way that SRA has entered for you, as we hold no treaties.

SRA entering the war in defense of Kaskus put us in an even more untenable position than we were already in (if you argue fighting both Kaskus and TOP is an easy road to take, I think we are done here).  So TJL agreed to put some heat on SRA, who had an untouched upper tier that was going to cause us problems (you see, SRA only declared war on Kashmir, not RIA, or anyone else, iirc).  In any case, TJL is undoubtedly putting most if not all of their effort into defending AI where they are needed most.  Not exactly the 1.5mil NS vs 300k NS scenario someone was talking about earlier.

But yeah, we're literally worse than goons for our heinous crimes of wanting to survive this.

Um, your fellow membership literally just stated 5mins ago that you warred Kaskus because you are bored, your other member showed no interest in defending your CB, I have an in game message from another member of yours stating it was because you just wanted to war Kaskus.

Stop saying its for NSO. It's not. It's for yourselfs. That was pretty much my entire point of posting here.

No one has a right to say we have a tough fight until you are fighting a side 65x your own side. ( I think Pandora's box was 65 million NS) and being alone.

But, no ones arguing your struggle but just as such trash talking a 7 v 2 doesn't really make you tough guys.

@ghost

You shouldn't fight wars you can't fight. Edited by KenoCore

Uh oh. :o

But on a side note you could have manned up and warred Kaskus. No need to hit little innocent SRA

Here I thought we manned up by declaring on a top 20 alliance rather than focus our efforts on Kaskus.

Love the pics in your sigs!!!

No one else is noticing them!!!

hqdefault.jpg

max-power-way-e1295388743873.jpg

Sorry Max I couldn't resist.... Have fun everyone, o/ War

I thought of that exact scene while writing the target list. :D

Is Kaskus really trying to play the PR game and score points here? I figured you were better than that, KenoCore, although it appears I may have been mistaken.

As sovereign of my alliance I'll go ahead and address one of the more ridiculous posts (numerical notations added).

1. But you can't honestly say DL and Kashmir aren't fighting Shangs war. Unless they blitz us sometime in round two, I think you got used.

2. The main point I was trying to get at though is from what I've seen from DL and Kashmir and SL, you all seem to want to play a clean war. But, your CBs at least Kashmirs seems to say otherwise. I'm just curious on elaboration on Kashmirs true intentions. But it seems Helium answered that for you.

3. To further this point Kashmir broke an agreement per war and aided a rogue Kaskus has been pursuing. Kashmir agreed no protection would be granted to Joland yet aids and plans to offer him membership (from what members in Kashmir has informed me with)

4. All in all in a nutshell your coalition is hypocritical.

1. I can very much say that you are in no position to dictate why we wage the war we do. Kaskus shanghaied a Shangri-La counter, that's our motive. Everyone was free of war other than our uppermost nations that were committed to the TOP front, there's our means. There's no one here that we could have been used by given that our entrance on Kaskus was entirely, 100% of our own doing.

2. Helium is not a government official, but I'm glad you take his word as law. I have no interest in fighting a war by any arbitrary standards you attribute to it (a "clean war"). I'm here for my peoples and to that end we'll do as we see fit.

3. Pure and utter bullocks. The pre-war, *peacetime* agreement:

1) Joland is not protected by Kashmir.
2) Lord Caparo is released from Kaskus target lists.
3) Both parties, Kaskus and Kashmir, agree to cancel out reparations from Lord Caparos spy attacks on Kaskus and KenoCores spy attacks on Kashmir.

I aided Joland, yes, as repayment for an earlier package he sent and because we're fighting a common enemy. The justification for that act however is irrelevant as he is neither a member of Kashmir nor is he under our protection, and I don't see that changing any time in the foreseeable future.

Ergo, no part of the agreement was broken.

4. All in all in a nutshell you're full of shit. No offense, just calling it as it is.

That all said, please kindly spare us any business about who was and wasn't requested and who did and did not volunteer to assist either of us in this war. Bottom line is that your peoples were there for you to assist as they could, and here's the shocker, ours have been as well. Why that's up for any type of debate is far beyond me.

You guys have an upper tier? News to me. 

Comparatively speaking, yes we did. When you have a half dozen 80k+ NS nations and the remainder 35K and well below, well, I'm sure you can see how it makes sense to lump them together and afix them a neat little identifier, eh?

Comparatively speaking, yes we did. When you have a half dozen 80k+ NS nations and the remainder 35K and well below, well, I'm sure you can see how it makes sense to lump them together and afix them a neat little identifier, eh?

Well I hope you enjoyed that lump while it lasted.  :ehm:

Is Kaskus really trying to play the PR game and score points here? I figured you were better than that, KenoCore, although it appears I may have been mistaken.

As sovereign of my alliance I'll go ahead and address one of the more ridiculous posts (numerical notations added).

1. I can very much say that you are in no position to dictate why we wage the war we do. Kaskus shanghaied a Shangri-La counter, that's our motive. Everyone was free of war other than our uppermost nations that were committed to the TOP front, there's our means. There's no one here that we could have been used by given that our entrance on Kaskus was entirely, 100% of our own doing.

2. Helium is not a government official, but I'm glad you take his word as law. I have no interest in fighting a war by any arbitrary standards you attribute to it (a "clean war"). I'm here for my peoples and to that end we'll do as we see fit.

3. Pure and utter bullocks. The pre-war, *peacetime* agreement:

1) Joland is not protected by Kashmir.
2) Lord Caparo is released from Kaskus target lists.
3) Both parties, Kaskus and Kashmir, agree to cancel out reparations from Lord Caparos spy attacks on Kaskus and KenoCores spy attacks on Kashmir.

I aided Joland, yes, as repayment for an earlier package he sent and because we're fighting a common enemy. The justification for that act however is irrelevant as he is neither a member of Kashmir nor is he under our protection, and I don't see that changing any time in the foreseeable future.

Ergo, no part of the agreement was broken.

4. All in all in a nutshell you're full of shit. No offense, just calling it as it is.

That all said, please kindly spare us any business about who was and wasn't requested and who did and did not volunteer to assist either of us in this war. Bottom line is that your peoples were there for you to assist as they could, and here's the shocker, ours have been as well. Why that's up for any type of debate is far beyond me.

To: KenoCore From: IrishDave Date: 11/12/2013 12:09:04 AM

Subject: RE: Assisting Joland
Message: They were seriously discussing peace? Jesus H. Get it together.

And I didn't know SW sent him aid, how bout that. There's certainly no love lost between Kaskus and Kashmir, and Joland may be part of the surrender terms, but I'm not sure at this point. We haven't even begun to discuss the end yet. All I know is he offered me aid for fighting you and I'm not turning that down haha.

Members represent your alliance. I learned this the hard way in CSN. If a majority of your vocal membership states publicly and privately you warred Kaskus because you were bored, expect to get a backlash.

This sounds like protecting ( in the bold)

OOC (maybe) it seems odd that two alliances if your coalition has aided him. Why anyone would want anything to do with him kind of shows how your alliances are.

To: KenoCore From: IrishDave Date: 11/12/2013 12:27:23 AM

Subject: RE: Assisting Joland
Message: Me personally, along with like 5-10 others would survive as long as you could. The rest of these guys... they've never been in a huge war. I wonder whose membership would last the longest.

I'm not ex GOONS. Our leader is, and like 2 others. I'm ex NSO as you know from last winter. We've got an ex NoR, Hakai was \m/ and RAD... then we've got many who've only been in Kashmir.

He presents a very different story, with screenshots that prove his story. Then he's helped us in other ways I won't get into. But essentially, it sounds like you all had some very intense issues and we were nowhere near it, so from our perspective, who's to say?

Clearly, you are hiding something. Something you should hope isn't forced out if we win.

Personally I have no problems with Kashmir ( you can thank letter for that) but you, you I will do everything I can to make sure you get what you deserve.

But this is the last bit of candy I'm handing out the rest is between me, a few others and Kaskus. Edited by KenoCore

Is your top nation in PM so that TOP doesn't whoop that ass?

Well I hope you enjoyed that lump while it lasted.  :ehm:

Take note Kashmir.

I warn you Java House People you are poking the Zulu lion by attacking my friend Walshington and his screaming red ass allience. I M most perturbed by this action. I must think over this situation. Is this a provocation? Do you wish to have some screaming black Zulu asses to fight? All these wars are most confusing to Ubuntu. I am most distressed by Sparta and NATO fighting. Both are friends. Now I see Friends Christian Coalition is at war. It is a maze if confusion for his royal highness his majesty me. I must ponder all this but I am done thinking for now. I shall not think any longer. Thinking can be bad which leads me to say.... Hello mr CN forum censor! It is I Ubuntu the Great being good for almost the month! Perhaps soon I have bad warning taken away?

I warn you Java House People you are poking the Zulu lion by attacking my friend Walshington and his screaming red ass allience. I M most perturbed by this action. I must think over this situation. Is this a provocation? Do you wish to have some screaming black Zulu asses to fight? All these wars are most confusing to Ubuntu. I am most distressed by Sparta and NATO fighting. Both are friends. Now I see Friends Christian Coalition is at war. It is a maze if confusion for his royal highness his majesty me. I must ponder all this but I am done thinking for now. I shall not think any longer. Thinking can be bad which leads me to say.... Hello mr CN forum censor! It is I Ubuntu the Great being good for almost the month! Perhaps soon I have bad warning taken away?

Thank you for your concerns but no worries my great, Kaskus and SRA will be okay :). We are tough.

Members represent your alliance. I learned this the hard way in CSN. If a majority of your vocal membership states publicly and privately you warred Kaskus because you were bored, expect to get a backlash.

This sounds like protecting ( in the bold)

Members do represent my alliance to an extent. They do not necessarily explicitly dictate why I choose to go to war, however, and they may have any number of reasons why they support it. I’m not worried about Kaskus rumblings, just pointing out when you’re wrong. Consider it a public service.

And no, that’s not protecting. In CN “protection” has a very clear, objective application. I protect my members. I’d protect my protectorate(s) if we did those. I’m not protecting Joland. Did the repayment of an aid package assist him? Absolutely. But *that* was not something covered in the agreement.

OOC (maybe) it seems odd that two alliances if your coalition has aided him. Why anyone would want anything to do with him kind of shows how your alliances are.

He's a chip off the old block I’d say. And I'd reckon that says more about your alliance than it does of ours.

You do remember though that he's fighting a common enemy, right?

Clearly, you are hiding something. Something you should hope isn't forced out if we win.

Nothing to hide. He keeps us in the loop with any intel that he feels warrants sharing but that’s hardly novel or taboo for co-combatants.

Personally I have no problems with Kashmir ( you can thank letter for that) but you, you I will do everything I can to make sure you get what you deserve.

Then we have something in common. Good.

Well I hope you enjoyed that lump while it lasted. :ehm:

What’s the point of having it if you’re not prepared to use it?

Is your top nation in PM so that TOP doesn't whoop that ass?

Che87 is as afraid of TOP as he was of Polar as a member of BF1.

He’s out of town but I imagine will be very flattered when he finds out that you keep an eye on him.

To an extent they must be right then.

Well according to your fellow coalition members there are clear set rules ( reference to SWF and LSFs whining about sanctions) Kaskus telepathically declared that any contact with Joland is wrong and not allowed. ;)

I really just want you to say " we were bored and decided to fight Kaskus" it would make me finally comfortable enough to marry letter and finally get the two Ks merged.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagain who cares

best DOW  Robster83   "Sup NG"   the rest all false and to much %$^& reading

lets not kid ourselves, we(all including Kaskus) have war because we (all including Kaskus) want war, so lets get to killing

Not sure of all our enemies, but Kashmir has many good fighters that are fun and organized (past war exp)  as for Joland he is a toolbag.no the whole toolshed

aid who cares, and sir william said it was payback , and the old adage " an enemy of my enemy is my friend"  good enough

Lets get the blood flowing, blood makes the grass grow, and after this I need some Grass

I am hurt that I slaved and made sir william cookies and brownies and not a word!  now that hurt more than any nuke kashmir can deliver