Legion Declaration of War

bjalbert

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I mean, they haven't done the best in the past, but they might as well get another chance at it, right?

That being said, I can't picture a scenario where I wouldn't be glad to have additional firepower on my side, regardless of who/what that firepower is.

I seem to remember this saying otherwise

That being said, I can't picture a scenario where I wouldn't be glad to have additional firepower on my side, regardless of who/what that firepower is.

Isn't it funny how when that "additional firepower" is in the other coalition they are known as the derprush and then the hails start flying once they're in yours? I seem to remember a slogan that was something along the lines of "Quality over Quantity" or something like that coming from somewhere in EQ.

I just found this amusing.

Have fun everyone.

Isn't it funny how when that "additional firepower" is in the other coalition they are known as the derprush and then the hails start flying once they're in yours? I seem to remember a slogan that was something along the lines of "Quality over Quantity" or something like that coming from somewhere in EQ.

Have fun everyone.

And as the eventual victory by the eQ side showed in that war the concept had become outdated, we too evolve in our policies and perspectives.

Few tips legion.

1) Don't tell your guys to attack 8 hours early, it kinda gives away your intentions.

2) Tell your nations go get WC's, I'm yet to see one with over 80million around 10-20k NS, it's just pathetic.

3) Tell Staccs, I love him.

Edited by commanderragnar

Have fun everyone.

To be fair, TOP acknowledged this in the leaked logs of theirs already.

Have fun everyone.

Different wars, different times.

The most enjoyable part of this thread is seeing NPO and their lackeys backpedal from their logs leak. This isn't a reverse Tour de France, people.

No... the purpose is to say that they didn't "get away with" those two wars. Legion is making it a point of pride that somebody jumped the gun by hours and hours and they "got away with" it. Anyone who was in the Legion's IRC channel all day yesterday knows that's clearly not the case.

When someone makes a material misrepresentation of fact about you, you try to correct it. In this case, though, Legion has done more than that - they are also taking pride in what could have been a much more massive mistake, had we cared enough to do anything about it at the moment. We just didn't care that much.

EDIT: Not that I particularly care one way or the other about my personal reputation or whether somebody thinks Legion "got me."

We could debate this until the cows come home, and it's getting a bit boring really. But from my point of view, NPO get declared on by two alliances with whom The Legion hold an MDoAP. Then a 'rogue' Legion declaration shows up on NPO's war screen.

Most alliances worth their salt would wake up and smell the coffee that there is a Legion member who is a bit trigger happy here, and has jumped the gun. The moment for action is then, when NPO should have seen the obvious that we were going to enter in support of NpO and Sparta, and most alliances would have declared on their new potential enemy before they declare on you.

But instead it has the blind stupidity to send someone over to ask "Hi guys is this a rogue, or are you going to declare war on us later".

<SeasonsOfLove[NPO]> Hey there

<SeasonsOfLove[NPO]> Wanted to check before we go kill him
<SeasonsOfLove[NPO]> Is this dude a rogue: http://www.cybernations.net/search_w...372&Extended=1
<SeasonsOfLove[NPO]> Or did someone jump the gun with the DoW 8 hours early

Duh? If anyone thought they would get an honest answer to such a stupid question, then they don't have the brains they were born with.

So yes, The Legion did 'get away with it' all day. Had you cared enough to do anything about it, then yes you could have, but instead the great military strategists of NPO decided to do nothing when the obvious was staring them in the face. And we in The Legion, along with most casual observers think that's pretty funny really. Maybe NPO just don't get our humour?

We could debate this until the cows come home, and it's getting a bit boring really. But from my point of view, NPO get declared on by two alliances with whom The Legion hold an MDoAP. Then a 'rogue' Legion declaration shows up on NPO's war screen.

Most alliances worth their salt would wake up and smell the coffee that there is a Legion member who is a bit trigger happy here, and has jumped the gun. The moment for action is then, when NPO should have seen the obvious that we were going to enter in support of NpO and Sparta, and most alliances would have declared on their new potential enemy before they declare on you.

But instead it has the blind stupidity to send someone over to ask "Hi guys is this a rogue, or are you going to declare war on us later".

Duh? If anyone thought they would get an honest answer to such a stupid question, then they don't have the brains they were born with.

So yes, The Legion did 'get away with it' all day. Had you cared enough to do anything about it, then yes you could have, but instead the great military strategists of NPO decided to do nothing when the obvious was staring them in the face. And we in The Legion, along with most casual observers think that's pretty funny really. Maybe NPO just don't get our humour?

Yeah, Panc, it was pretty damned funny alright.  Qaz screwed up.  And came home covered in glory.

This is really sad.