Hey Sparta

Neo Uruk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually wars are accompanied by a DoW within five to ten minutes. Get your shit together.

Unless, of course, this is unrelated to the current conflict and you forgot where your post is.

You telling someone to get it together? Wowlol.

So how is LPH again? Did you get that together? Or anything else for that matter?

Usually wars are accompanied by a DoW within five to ten minutes. Get your shit together.

Unless, of course, this is unrelated to the current conflict and you forgot where your post is.

The guys of Athens were into writting, the guys of Sparta were into fighting. Learn some history, Uruk!

Not to mention that Sparta attacked NPO before NpO posted it's 0-war ghost declaration.

Sparta is really incompetent lets call a spade a spade here shall we......

Being that you fools have never ever really got the face punching you properly deserve (since the PC days, even), and given that this war, it's grudges, and the associated plotting is a direct result of your alliances actions going months back. I await your entree to this war and oh will your decimation be glorious.

Any chance NG will grow some balls and hit TOP? I'm sure NPO/NSO would really appreciate help on that front. Heck, I bet Umbrella would love that too!

Any chance NG will grow some balls and hit TOP? I'm sure NPO/NSO would really appreciate help on that front. Heck, I bet Umbrella would love that too!

I like this talk as much as the next guy but you can't say that after the strategic preemptive strike on NSO.

The alliances involved in the initial declaration were involved for an obvious reason and it has little to do with having balls and to point fingers and saying others have no balls is nonsensical.

And so far it is a fair enough fight, NPO is going to need more alliances to take it down.

Do people really care about preemptive wars anymore?  Sure like, what, 3-4 years ago alliances that preempted were made to pay extra reps or kept at war longer or whatever if they lost.  However, that particular hangup was really more of a formalist NPO and company thing so once the other side started winning wars with that tactic, any hangups over that started to be hypocritical.  Kind of like openly declaring wars without a CB.  Once KORT was hit that genie was out of the bottle.

You're a few years too late, trying too hard.

Not to mention that Sparta attacked NPO before NpO posted it's 0-war ghost declaration.

How many threads are you going to keep moaning in?