LPH announcement

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey destroying his own alliance, who would've thought! 

Yes, I'm the one who edited the charter and made the government forum a legislative debate forum (which we already had)that was open to everyone

Deebo is the one who kept the alliance from disbanding in June/July when I was the only one on IRC busting my ass. Edited by Neo Uruk

Well it's about undermining the competition, and when you cry "mom" first, sadly it seems to garner the results you're so desperately in desire of...

Kind of disappointed that you took this route. I used to have the utmost respect for you and your personality that, in lieu of the events that have proceeded, could not have further lost the depth of admiration that I knew you to have. It's a shame that, for whatever reason, you would have found the need to resort to these baseless actions to get what you want.

I used to think that the circumstances behind the events between splintered BFF members weren't a product of the origins of our regressive patterns. But I shudder to think that Europa is the mire of which scum is bred, especially after the correspondences between I and former Europa members. Shall I declare that you, Kongo Jack, are that insurmountable level of disappointment?

♫dun dun, nyoow

dun dun nyowww

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOO

What the hell are you talking about?