Current situation of affairs?

The Zigur

Hello all. I once ruled a nation many years ago, and wanted to return to this game of thrones. I've scrolled through the alliance listings, and although I recognize many names, it seems to me that there are far fewer nations than before. I remember a time when NPO had nearly a thousand nations, but it would seem to me that the small alliances I have held positions in before would be very powerful now.

What I'm more interested in is the political situation today. Does anyone still maintain a treaty web? What are the factions and rivalries in this day and age? Any active wars? I realize I may be criticized for not simply asking around, and asking publicly is against my better judgment, but I'm curious to see the response.

Thank you for your time and courtesy,

Lord Tywin Lannister

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hop onto IRC, coldfront server. #cybernations is the CN channel i believe? from there you can talk to people and expand from there

http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23cybernations

Edited by Lurunin

How should I put this... Can I have a list of the current "lulz" alliances so I know where not to apply? Thank you.

GOONS, The Last Remnants, NG, ODN, GATO, MK.

Thank you for your assistances fellow lords. What is the primary method of voice communication these days? Teamspeak? I would like to speak to people directly if possible.

Skype.

"What's been happening" threads are against the rules.

Edited by Schattenmann

How should I put this... Can I have a list of the current "lulz" alliances so I know where not to apply? Thank you.

[url=http://www.newsithorder.info]Come pop on by[/url], we can set you straight on this. ;)

We're also quite active internally on current events if you want to get caught up.

Come pop on by, we can set you straight on this. ;)

We're also quite active internally on current events if you want to get caught up.

I believe I was the sixth nation to join NSO, it's been a few years now though :p

I will definitely stop by and check you guys out, but my allegiance is now to House Baratheon.

I believe I was the sixth nation to join NSO, it's been a few years now though :P

I will definitely stop by and check you guys out, but my allegiance is now to House Baratheon.

A good choice.  Will be good to be allied to you again, bud.  Drop by #mi6 soon, would like to talk to you.