Nightmare Governments

Broncoskid8

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-Leaders: Ivan Moldavi and Electron Sponge.

Not because I have anything again either, but I think they would be so totally opposed that the alliance they form would either rip itself apart (and take a large group with it) or would somehow form an insane resonance structure and never stop.

I don't think you know either of these people very well.

Uhh, hello? I attacked the entirety of CnG during a losing war via oA and against a proxy ally (ODN), also I helped enable all those LPH guys you've all been listing. (with the exception of Rey)

I'm pretty sure I should be Director of "Defense" in this horrible line-up. :)

As a unit, the government of GPA c. March 2008.  Forgetting that Valid proved to be, pixel for pixel, the worst leader in CN history, pretty much the entirety of GPA's government was inactive, even though war loomed--what would eventually be the infamous Woodstock Massacre.  As the blitz started, many GPA nations were left to fend for themselves and junior leadership here and there rallied people to defense.  

As an aside, the Woodstock Massacre proved to be no one's shining moment.  It did however result in a number of GPA refugees showing up at Ragnarok and they would later prove key in the alliance ascension to sanction status.  Much of what I know abut how bad GPA's government was during that era comes from conversations I had with them after I joined Ragnarok later in 2008.

As a unit, the government of GPA c. March 2008.  Forgetting that Valid proved to be, pixel for pixel, the worst leader in CN history, pretty much the entirety of GPA's government was inactive, even though war loomed--what would eventually be the infamous Woodstock Massacre.  As the blitz started, many GPA nations were left to fend for themselves and junior leadership here and there rallied people to defense.  

As an aside, the Woodstock Massacre proved to be no one's shining moment.  It did however result in a number of GPA refugees showing up at Ragnarok and they would later prove key in the alliance ascension to sanction status.  Much of what I know abut how bad GPA's government was during that era comes from conversations I had with them after I joined Ragnarok later in 2008.

Nevermind the fact that they knew it was coming, rolled over anyway, and literally allowed their nations to be ransacked.

Such a worthless alliance.

Nevermind the fact that they knew it was coming, rolled over anyway, and literally allowed their nations to be ransacked.

Such a worthless alliance.

GPA is pretty awful.

Starfox, your inbox is full...and I would like to message you. Make this possible please <3

Also, hello

What makes you worthy of being mentioned Bronco?

...Honestly I'm surprised that YOU of all people haven't mentioned my early FA blunders haha but I'll take that as a complement 

Edited by Broncoskid8

Blunders? No, you were never allowed to be in a position to do any real harm so that was never an issue. We realized that early on but gave you ample opportunities to prove your worth and to prove us wrong. In the end all you managed to do was prove you were completely useless in an official government position. That's why you were never afforded more upward mobility in the Alliance. That's not to say that you had no worth however until you finally proved that you had no loyalty and went off to join another Alliance when they offered you a FA position. It remains to be seen as to whether or not you belong in a "Nightmare Government" category. When you actually accomplish something so horrible as to qualify then you can come back and show everyone instead of being an attention "Edited". Until then I can think of several more, more qualified and deserving, individuals.

Blunders? No, you were never allowed to be in a position to do any real harm so that was never an issue. We realized that early on but gave you ample opportunities to prove your worth and to prove us wrong. In the end all you managed to do was prove you were completely useless in an official government position. That's why you were never afforded more upward mobility in the Alliance. That's not to say that you had no worth however until you finally proved that you had no loyalty and went off to join another Alliance when they offered you a FA position. It remains to be seen as to whether or not you belong in a "Nightmare Government" category. When you actually accomplish something so horrible as to qualify then you can come back and show everyone instead of being an attention "Edited". Until then I can think of several more, more qualified and deserving, individuals.

Are you just going to keep holding that over my head until I come back? Cause you're going to have to prove you want me in AO for me to consider returning (no not a gov position) You have to treat me and the rest of your members with the respect they deserve. If you are looking to prove something to the cyberverse all your proving is that you aren't willing to move on and face reality. One more thing,  If you just want another 14 nukes in your stockpile that's not going to cut it. End of discussion.

Edited by Broncoskid8

Are you just going to keep holding that over my head until I come back? Cause you're going to have to prove you want me in AO for me to consider returning (no not a gov position) You have to treat me and the rest of your members with the respect they deserve. If you are looking to prove something to the cyberverse all your proving is that you aren't willing to move on and face reality. One more thing,  If you just want another 14 nukes in your stockpile that's not going to cut it. End of discussion.

Bronco. You won't be coming back to AO if I have anything to say in the matter....and considering I do have say in the matter I do believe it's a non issue. As to how I treat members, I have always treated them with respect. Even you have been treated with respect by me until the point you yourself proved you were no longer worthy of it. I didn't get my position by being disrespectful. As to proving something, anything, I have nothing to prove. I've built a nation, lost it, and rebuilt it's replacement far more effectively than you have on yours. You couldn't even follow the guides and advice you were provided after you repeatedly asked for help. As to your nukes, we don't care about them. It's not entirely about stats Bronco. You'd be useless to us a member in the event of a war because you aren't in a position to fight more than a few days because you mismanaged the long term financial health just to get a MP to acquire those nukes.

Simply put, the reason you weren't permanently expelled when you applied to Sparta and tried the "Lets see what being a Spartan" is like is because I made a promise to you that you would be allowed to come back. Had I not had the respect of Galvan and Paperwings you would have been told where you could stick it. You see Bronco.....I was advocating keeping you all along. How's that for respect?

In the end, you get to keep your 20 nukes, when you finish buying them, and enjoy whatever slice of notoriety you can obtain but you certainly won't qualify as a "Nightmare Government Figure" in any ones Government until you actually accomplish something. And that's the bottom line.

Edited by Duncan

Chris Kaos, and that anti-raider guy whose name started with an H, as well as Furseki, or however you said her/his name.

Dunno who you're thinking of, but what about Walford? Ninja'd.

Edit:

Just the three of them in government together at any level would be a sight.

I actually consider Grub a friend at this point, and I don't think it'd be that hard to work with him.

Edited by Xiphosis

Kid Cudi raps about drugs. Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. Kanye West is terrible movie trailer music.

Also, don't get offended when someone lists you on this. It's all for fun, and half the time it's only because you are on the other side of the political spectrum from them. Just brush it off, and I bet you'd find yourself on a few less lists.

bbl, putting SF101 on future nightmare list for defiling the legacy of Biggie. Slum Village rep'd mo D than 12 Eminems. I'd take the skinny Busta or Common (pre-Universal Mind Control) over those you two mentioned.

Srs bzns.

This thread needs more SoS Brigade, GGA, Legion, old WAPA, LSF and UBD.

Interesting. Could you both work for Crymson though, or is Xiphosis the Dear Leader of the alliance I'm calling "The New Darkness?"

Neither, but I could probably co-lead [as ugly as the concept is] rather easily with Grub. Grub would be wasted and would probably go insane if he had to run things by me first, and same for the other way around.

I'm rather confused at the peanut galleries inability to believe that when working for the same team any number of people widely regarded as some of the best leaders we've ever seen couldn't work together.

But then again, that's why they're the peanut gallery.