Boys Boys Boys

RrKyNuk.png

A Bear Force One Declaration

We, Bear Force One unveil ourselves to the planet of Bob. We're a grey alliance & you may be able to find us on IRC, sometimes in a channel known as #bf1

We're just a group of guys looking for a bit of fun wherever we can find it as reflected by our alliance's anthem : 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM 

Bear Force One Charter

Bear Force One hereby announces itself to Bob as a grey alliance, because we're colourblind.

Victory is mine!
All members agree to resolve all disagreements with alliances we don't like in public. Signatories are prohibited from engaging in war against one another and instead will be indoctrinated to make daisy chains instead.  That is, unless someone goes inactive, then we will declare war to get them active again.

Right of Passage
All members agree to grant access to each others' orifices, whenever and wherever desired. Apart from Trigar. He's dirty.

Raiding
Mass raiding is actively encouraged within our alliance.  Whether the alliance to be raided has treaties or not.  And no, we won't be paying reps, the rest of the bears will rip your arms off. 

Eyes everywhere
Any intel we get is public if we feel like it.

In it til the end.
For some of us this will be our final resting place.  Our Angus' are well peppered and we will be coming in dry.

Recruitment
If people want to join us that's cool but we won't be having a forum as we're too lazy to run that stuff.

Diplomatic Ties
None to publically speak of, but if anyone raids us we will nuke, quad and nuke some more and really give you and the rest of your alliance a bad time. We're an alliance of war veterans and we will make you squeal piggy.

Leadership

odY5Ib5.jpg

We formally declare ourselves open for business with a Hexumvirate; because we can.

photo-351.jpg
Sunny Side King of Take Cover We Comin', The Speaker of the People

photo-819.jpg
Weenie of The Presidio, Lord of the Coin

photo-11.jpg
Stewie of Stewieland, Banner Master

photo-757.jpg
Boogeyman of Trout, Lord of Slappage

maFuJYU.jpg
Bloodfury of Blutte Wolf, The Wannabe Chuck Norris

photo-15.jpg
Trigar of supah1337killahland, the h4xor

Edited by Stewie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see, but I am glad someone is finally trying to take back Grey from that soulless bunch of neutrals, The Grey Council!

Edit: Also, there is a nation in Legion called "Bearforce1", what are your plans for this usurper?

Edited by berbers

ITT Stewie controversially invades the Grey Senate. So diabolical.

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky Stealthkill and smurthwaite characters... Edited by Stewie

Raiding
Mass raiding is actively encouraged within our alliance.  Whether the alliance to be raided has treaties or not.  And no, we won't be paying reps, the rest of the bears will rip your arms off. 

Sounds like someone is going to have a fun time with this one  :awesome:

funny-pictures-wild-bears.jpg

No treaties = No alliance (or so I've been told)  :P

More seriously though I've always prefered when alliances do what they want without letting treaties and the circumstances around them determine what actions they can take, so I like when I see alliances break from the traditional mold of doing things. Those who don't like unpredictable factors will likely sanction you guys and whatnot when you actually do stuff, but good luck and have fun. Try not to get sanctioned on every color sphere, as that can suck. Try to have at least one where you convince the senators to keep you unsanctioned regardless of whatever requests they might get.