A Note to DRN

Neo Uruk

Oh dear god, Chimaera lecturing people on how to be a government member.

That in and of itself makes this entire thread worth it.

--

Also, fuck yeah LPH, people being mean to them can suck on my nuke, etc.

The second I posted that I said to myself "Hey, I bet Hereno will be along shortly for his usual low-quality attempt at trolling me."

I do so enjoy being correct.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point? Didn't Kilooo do something and confessed to it while under a different alliance than LPH? Yet, y'all defended him... Go figure right?

No? He was falsely accused of something and then included it in a gag for his resignation post. it was cleared up with DRN gov, as well, unlike HB has done here.

Go see Rey's post about the NSO forums. He was clearly in HB then and put my name into something after I have clearly said not too. Not to mention I've been ignored by them when I have asked him kindly not to mention my name but yet it is still thrown around into his little "plans"

You realize that Rey brought your name up in the OP, so guess what, you are a central part of this whole mess. Your little request means shit since if you were not central to this whole mess, Rey would not have mentioned you in the OP.

No, I was in DRN when all that happened. And that has already been discussed between Gino and I.

So you were in a different alliance than LPH like I said. Thanks for clarifying I guess...

No? He was falsely accused of something and then included it in a gag for his resignation post. it was cleared up with DRN gov, as well, unlike HB has done here.

So, the situation is cleared up and you are trying to start something with HB? Pretty dumb if you ask me.

edit: stupid quoting system...

Edited by Dochartaigh

You realize that Rey brought your name up in the OP, so guess what, you are a central part of this whole mess. Your little request means shit since if you were not central to this whole mess, Rey would not have mentioned you in the OP.

Well... Considering this started because Lucius was accusing me of things and I left DRN, yeah I would say I am The "central part of this mess". 

So you were in a different alliance than LPH like I said. Thanks for clarifying I guess...

Yeah, I was in DRN, the alliance this was originally about, but this boils down to something between two people, I joined LPH right when I left, I took DRN off my AA until I was masked as a LPH member, so I suggest you get informed about the whole thing. This right here with HB, could have been avoided if they would have told Lucius to lay off. What happened on NSO's forums could have been avoided yes, but when I ask someone to stop mentioning my name because I want the situation to die, especially in front of his alliance, I would expect that there would be something said to that person so that my name is no longer mentioned. Next thing I know, my name is mentioned in some plan he developed on NSO's forums. So yeah, please refrain from coming at me like that until you know the situation and how it happened.

Well... Considering this started because Lucius was accusing me of things and I left DRN, yeah I would say I am The "central part of this mess". 

Yeah, I was in DRN, the alliance this was originally about, but this boils down to something between two people, I joined LPH right when I left, I took DRN off my AA until I was masked as a LPH member, so I suggest you get informed about the whole thing. This right here with HB, could have been avoided if they would have told Lucius to lay off. What happened on NSO's forums could have been avoided yes, but when I ask someone to stop mentioning my name because I want the situation to die, especially in front of his alliance, I would expect that there would be something said to that person so that my name is no longer mentioned. Next thing I know, my name is mentioned in some plan he developed on NSO's forums. So yeah, please refrain from coming at me like that until you know the situation and how it happened.

You keep talkin about what happened on the NSO forums, please provide proof. 

@Rey- I keep telling you that this whole situation is so stupid I honestly don't care enough to actually try and learn anything of what happened. All I want is war to break out.

This is a direct result of Lucius's actions, which were what caused the incident with DRN. I don't find it very fitting to start a new thread quite yet.
 Ok, fine. So what is the point of you coming in here again?

Well, like I said previously elsewhere, in my personal opinion, 30 mil in reps should cover any wrong worth NOT going to war over.  If it's worth going to war, don't ask for reps as they might be agreed to.

On the other hand, if you want to continue the thread feel free.  At this point it's not hurting DRN. 

Edited by White Chocolate

NPL is not posturing against LPH. Certain members of the NPL have long term issues with certain members of the LPH. Equally, certain members of the NPL have long term issues with HB. Gino is reading too hard into IRC conversations.

This isn't even worth 30 mil. All those involved in prolonging this thread should be paying us for reading this shit.

I second this. At first it was entertaining. Now this thread just looks like a giant piece of shit

Edited by Zacharias

This is from a DRN thread where Gino announced they would be paying reps to LPH:

vIo3Hpb.pngZ2YOVha.png

And reps are being paid and they are being accepted as such.  That being the case, who cares.  I can get a screen shot, but all people have to do is look at the LPH aid screens to see that if it matters to them in the least.

Edited by White Chocolate

And reps are being paid and they are being accepted as such.  That being the case, who cares.  I can get a screen shot, but all people have to do is look at the LPH aid screens to see that if it matters to them in the least.

To be honest, I just posted them for that last post in the thread.

Promote Director V to something more prestigious than Director of Recruitment IMO

OOC:

[spoiler]

and then someone tell him that the v for vendetta movie sucked compared to the comics[/spoiler]

DirectorV is a good person tbh.

If the situation was cleared up then why did you feel the need to antagonize the situation on the nso forum in an embassy that did not belong to you? "It was cleared up" generally means "It was Cleared Up" not it was cleared up but now its not because i cant let this go.