A Treaty Announcement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were almost cool Valhalla, such a shame :/

Well then were happy to not be cool.  This treaty spans the ages of respect for each other while not really liking each other and moving on from there to now.  Many of us enjoyed fighting each other and realized we had more in common than not.  So if thats not cool Im ok with that.  I would rather be one to choose my own path than worry what some others may think.

Well then were happy to not be cool.  This treaty spans the ages of respect for each other while not really liking each other and moving on from there to now.  Many of us enjoyed fighting each other and realized we had more in common than not.  So if thats not cool Im ok with that.  I would rather be one to choose my own path than worry what some others may think.

I hold no respect for NG in any way whatsoever, but hear hear.

This treaty should be renamed to "The Unholy Alliance v.2" since it reminds me of when MK and TOP signed a treaty and started to blow each other.

This treaty should be renamed to "The Unholy Alliance v.2" since it reminds me of when MK and TOP signed a treaty and started to blow each other.

That was poorer than usual.

Mindless hail and such, NG are fine friends and I'm glad to be allied to them again. 

Friendship are killing politics on bob, didn't you heard? 

Yikes clutching at straws much? Comprehend better and the contradiction you're trying to infer will disappear. Since I know you often struggle in this regard:

While I do agree that friendship validates a treaty, of itself it is not sufficient reason to maintain a treaty in light of the hazards identified.

If I'd said NG will be good allies because they are fine friends then you may have had a point. Please feel free to try again though :)

Well the main difference here is the last time we faced anyone in NG as opponents was over 2 or 3 years ago.  Not really a close comparison.